Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Loving Tributes & Remembrance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Letter to be opened after he passed (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25508)

Tiss 12-11-2011 01:18 AM

Letter to be opened after he passed

Today 11/11/11 made 1 year since my beloved passed to the other plane.

We mastered unconditional love for many years. :hug:

There was a beautiful tribute at the university where he finished his career as an emeritus professor. Many friends went and they got there together to celebrate his beautiful and productive life. A lot of loving remembrances showed up...

I worked on a video about him called Passion for life, and it became a trigger of thoughts and emotions.

When I was gathering the pictures to make the video I realised that I was getting in love again, as minute after minute happens to me. But this special day, I began to perceive many details about him never revealed to my eyes before. It was magic.

I love him at all his ages and a t the same time. I love him as the child he was once, as the young and extremely good looking and passionate man, full of illusions and promises, and I also love him at the end of his life here, when his body was decaying but his life was already full of achievements. And all it happens at the same time!!!

I guess that the truth and miracle of unconditional love has to do also with it. Many of his friends a colleagues shared their beautiful memories, and then my turn came. I read something written by him that I found after he passed. It is an amazing story: He actually sent a letter to himself to be opened after he passed. I did not know about its existence and I found it months ago... by chance?

It says... when describing himself:

"He came to this World to help improve the life of human beings,
through a sincere vocation of service,
with the will that his family's values can stay and can be transmitted from generation to generation.

The methodology he used was
to learn - to teach,
by learning - teaching.

He learned very much, always.
He studied since he was 7 years old to the end of his days here. Always.

He always taught. Since he was 14 years old.
He taught everything and everywhere.
His students can be numbered by thousands.

He taught and loved.
He loved and taught, but...

as teaching is a way to love,
he loved and loved.

He was very happy because
he loved all he was able to, and when he could.

If this letter comes to you,
his legacy will be also yours.
Please accept it with all your heart.

His signature :hug: "

Love and light,
:love1:

primrose 08-02-2012 07:49 AM

Tiss I just came across this, it's beautiful, he sounds like he was a special man. You must miss him, know that he feels your love still. Thanks for sharing this.

Tiss 08-02-2012 11:57 PM

Thanks so much, dear primrose, for your compasionate words. And also, for discovering this unreplied post. :hug:

I must confess that I felt disappointend when nobody commented it, but acceptance is a key part of my current learning.

He was a wonderful man, undescribable wonderful. The one and only person whom I trusted in my entire life. Hopefully he is still with me. Such belief is what helps me go ahead.

My human part, however, misses him here and now in all the ways you can imagine. Many things in my life ended with his departure, and I still have trouble to enjoy. But be it! I accept everything to come up, if he will wait for me at the end of this path.

With much love and light,
TISS :hug3:

Quote:

Originally Posted by primrose
Tiss I just came across this, it's beautiful, he sounds like he was a special man. You must miss him, know that he feels your love still. Thanks for sharing this.

scorpiowitch66 09-02-2012 10:35 PM

Tiss, I do not know how this could have been buried. Wonderful of you to find it, primrose.

Such a loving gift for you to find.

Tiss 09-04-2012 07:07 PM

Honoring him today

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66
Tiss, I do not know how this could have been buried. Wonderful of you to find it, primrose.

Such a loving gift for you to find.

I found your comment today after 2 months you made, thanks dear scorpiowitch66! :hug2:

Seems the destiny of this thread is to stay hidden from the noise and enthusiasm of other SF exchanges, as if it were in a fresh and secluded forest.

I came here now as it makes 31 years today since my beloved gave me the first kiss. It was not just a kiss, it was a definition of two lives. We stated it as our anniversary and our wedding rings have engraved that day: 9 Apr 1981.

When I met him he was a young, attractive, powerful, and passionate man... and I was a very very young woman, 20 years younger than him, very inexperienced and with everything to learn. He came from a failed marriage in his early 20's and so I did. He leaded many people. He had many people around him, many adulators, many women trying to win him, but he knew how to stay apart of all that.

He had huge ideals and the purest heart I have ever known. He knew how to forgive and he helped many people. I admired him in silence. One day he invited me, and when he was bringing me back home, we took a walk and he kissed me. He said: "I would like that time stops right now." That contact was the biggest definition in our lives. The magnetism was immediate. The following day I invited him to visit my home and since that day he stayed with me for ever. He taught me most of what I know. He called me TISS.

We always knew that we were a cosmic couple tied by the bonds of unconditional love, from the beginning to the end of time. We did lots of good things together for us and for other people, and we enjoyed every moment during all these years, in good times and in adversity. And it was like that until his last day in this earthy life. He departed in Nov 2010. I would have wanted to be in his place to avoid him any kind of suffering. But I am pretty sure that he went to the other side with a big peace. His last conscious words were: "I love you."

He became one of my guides in spirit, and I had amazing manifestations from him.
After his departure I started my spiritual life, not existent before.

Today I want to honor him and thank him for every moment together and for all what he taught me. I accept everything which could come in this life with the faith that he is awaiting me at the end of the road.

Dear friends, I will appreciate with my heart from you a prayer for him and for me in this our anniversary.

With much love and light,
TISS :hug:

knightofalbion 09-04-2012 10:37 PM

To love and be loved in return...A treasure beyond compare.

Native spirit 09-04-2012 11:11 PM

:hug3: Hey Tiss,

I dont know how this post got missed but we have seen it know, your husband was a wise man , but i think Knights of albians post says it all.

Namaste

Tiss 10-04-2012 12:13 AM

Dear Knightofalbion and Native Spirit,

Thank you for your kindness,

I need much support today. :tearyeyed:

Blessings,
Tiss :hug:

CatChild 10-04-2012 04:05 AM

I noticed this thread today as well. What a great way to honor him!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Native spirit 10-04-2012 11:02 AM

:hug3: :hug3: :hug3: Tiss,

Healing and Positive thoughts coming your way,

Namaste