Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   seeing orbs and spiritlights (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=243)

silver swan 05-02-2006 12:50 PM

seeing orbs and spiritlights

I am interested to hear from anyone about their experiences of seeing orbs and spiritual lights. I I have started to see these more and more but am looking for confirmatin as to whether that is what i am seeing . I would love to hear of other peoples discriptions of what these lok like . I am new to this site and was excited to find it . I am developing in a circle and regularly visit my local spiritualist church .
:roll: :flower:

auricman 05-02-2006 03:48 PM

wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll lol there could be 2 types of orbs that i know of. there is spirit energy that will seem to apear as a ball of white, they can be any size really but commonly about a inch or 2 wide, the biggest i have seen is about a foot and a half in diameter, i have a picture of it somewhere but i can't find it =/
the other type of energy that can apear as orbs or small lights is universal energy. the easyest way i have discoverd to view these is to sit somewhere where you have a clear view of the sky but not to have the sun blinding you (this works best on a sunny day because of the amount of energy inthe atmosphere) and find somewhere you can sit down and relax. look up just above the horison (or the tops of houses/trees) and relax your eyes and soon enough you will see little lights danceing around in the sky, but keep clam, if you jump or are suprised by seeing these you come out of the relaxed state and they disapear. the more you relax the clearer they get. it looks like millions of fireflys appearing and disapearing rappidly everywhere you can see.

reply and tell me if that works for you too.

Auricman

angelite 12-02-2006 04:37 PM

orbs and spiritual lights

Dear silver swan,

What you see is the first manifistation of spirit. I have seen them for a number of years and the lights are of some of the most beautiful colours you can see. The more developed you become the more you will see, always thank spirit when ever you see the lights and orbs I hope all goes well with your developement, angelite

jeremy67 12-02-2006 06:23 PM

The lights I tend to see are very short flashes of white light. They are always in the peripheries of my vision, and of course by the time I look to where the light came from it has gone. I always say hello to whoever was there, and very often I get back a burst of warmth around my neck and shoulders in acknowledgement. It's a lovely, lovely sensation :smile:

silver swan 12-02-2006 08:16 PM

yes the lights I see are also short flashes of white. I have also seen very bright blue flashes. Since august I have begun to see auras or sometimes just sense them. Does anyone else see these ?

jeremy67 12-02-2006 08:43 PM

I sometimes sense auras too, as opposed to seeing colours. The best way I can describe how I sense them is like a heat haze; everything around the person's head is shimmering and out of focus and sometimes brighter than the background behind them. Anyone else get this?

silver swan 12-02-2006 09:43 PM

Yes that sounds just how I sense them. I would love to see more colours but I think this takes time. Unfortunately I am not very patient. However I am working on this . Did you know that the aura and the silver cord are mentioned in the Bible?

psychic sue 04-03-2006 11:14 AM

Hi Silver Swan - as you know I see colours and lights and orbs all the time! I think you are on the way to developing auric vision and seeing spirit. Have patience, it can take time.

When I see an orb (with the naked eye) I take a digital pic, and there is ALWAYS an orb in the photo - so please don't think it's your eyes playing tricks - they really do exist.

I think (from my own experience) that spirit do it this way so we don't get put off - I for one would have been terrified to see a fully formed spirit in my room, talking to me with no warning! I think it's a kind of incremental process.

I didn't know that auras and the silver cord were mentioned in the bible - whereabouts? I am intruiged since I have seen the silver cord myself.

Love and Blessings,

Sue x

silver swan 04-03-2006 02:12 PM

seeing orbs and spirit lights

Hi Sue,

The silver cord and tha aura are mentioned here. ecclesiastes 12 v 6. The aura is refered to as the golden bowl.

A Great book I would recommend .THE RAINBOW MANSIONS by john hawkins .

xx

kuahji 04-03-2006 05:14 PM

Hate to be the skeptic but this is a great link to check out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_%28paranormal%29

along with this one

http://www.sgha.net/orbs.html

However if you are seeing like actual white floating balls or flashs of light I would recommend seeing a doctor. Many things like high blood pressure, cataracts, retinal damage, etc. can cause these effects. Albeit, the experiences may seem "spiritual" there may very well be an underlying cause. It's better to be safe then to be sorry. Either way, hope you figure it out. ^_^