Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Was Jesus Married ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117736)

sky 18-10-2017 07:20 AM

Was Jesus Married ?

Was Mary Magdalena his wife, did they have children ?

Explorer21 18-10-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123

In a channelled message from Mary Magdalene in the book THE MAGDALEN MANUSCRIPT by Tom Kenyon, she says that she was indeed Jesus' wife and they had a daughter named Sar'h and a son. Mary and Jesus were initiates of ancient Egyptian magic, and through the practice of sex magic in their lovemaking together, they greatly empowered Jesus' KA etheric body so that he could successfully endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend.

Shaunc 18-10-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

No one will ever know for sure but there are some scholars that do indeed believe that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus. The main reason/evidence for believing this is that she and Mary, Jesus mother went to the tomb to retrieve his body after the crucifixion. Supposedly at the time in history in Jewish custom this task would only have fallen to close female relatives like wives and mothers.

sky 18-10-2017 10:30 AM

I am wondering if his marriage (if it did happen) was during his ' lost years ' when he was surposedly in India...
Like you said Shaunc, we will never know 100% or mybe we will someday. I can't see any reason for him not marrying, and it's strange that none of the Gospel mention this but then again they were picked out by the Church to fit into their ways.

sky 18-10-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Explorer21
In a channelled message from Mary Magdalene in the book THE MAGDALEN MANUSCRIPT by Tom Kenyon, she says that she was indeed Jesus' wife and they had a daughter named Sar'h and a son. Mary and Jesus were initiates of ancient Egyptian magic, and through the practice of sex magic in their lovemaking together, they greatly empowered Jesus' KA etheric body so that he could successfully endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend.

I myself don't believe in chanelled messages so I can't comment, but who knows.

neil 18-10-2017 11:03 AM

OR JUST MAYBE..
When we are created in the image of god/creator, we are created as a whole soul of equal parts of female and male components.ying/yang.

And at our conception, and because of our dna which we had received from our biological parents, we might be female or male, and at the monent of our conception, we would take either the ying OR yang half of the whole FEMALE/MALE WHOLE SOUL COMPONENT That matches the sex that we are created as, by our folks .

So Sky...your folks created female dna sequence at your conception, and the female component of the whole soul, that you were once a part of before your conception, was instantly asigned to the PHYSICAL EARTHLY FORMING FLESH DNA SEQUENCE, THAT YOUR FOLKS CREATED, AND WHICH THAT DNA, GAVE YOU YOUR IDENTITY AND INDIVIDUALITY....and the other half of the whole soul..ying/yang... that you were once a part of, before you were conceived, would now be asigned to a male person, and that male person is your eternal SOULMATE.

So...if this senario is correct then jesus would have had an eternal SOULMATE as well...and because jesus was a person who was atone with god creator or well developed in gods very essence, that had made him a devine being, as I have described SO VERY MANY TIMES ON THIS SITE, then jesus would have known who his ETERNAL SOULMATE WAS...and his eternal soulmate could have been Mary Magdalen OR because of the brutal and cruel ways of those times, his soulmate may have been a completely different woman who may not have survived the demands of the earth life in those times, and could have already passed away from the earth life.

And Sky....because Jesus was such a devine being and fully atone with god/creator, and fully adhering to gods way of love, then jesus would not marry any other woman other than his true SOULMATE, and nor would he lay with any other woman in an emotional or sexual way whatsoever. ...period.

So sky....not that this post answers your question, but just maybe it will give you another way to look at what would have been in jesus's mind regarding Mary Magdalen & or marrying her and fathering children to her, if she was not his eternal soulmate .

SOULMATE LOVE, IS THE ONLY CONJUGAL LOVE, THAT IS RECOGNIZED AND SANCTIONED BUY GOD/CREATOR.

AND NO PERSON WILL ENTER INTO THE MANY MANSIONS OF THE HOLY KINGDOM, IF THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PERSON WHO IS NOT THEIR SOULMATE...
....BY THE TIME A PERSON HAS REACHED THE ATONEMENT STAGE WITH GOD/CREATOR, AND WHICH ALLOWS THAT PERSON TO ENTER INTO THE FIRST DEVINE SPHERE OF THE MANY MANSIONS OF GODS KINGDOM, THEN THAT PERSON WILL BE WELL AWARE BY THEN, OF WHO THEIR ETERNAL SOULMATE IS, AND WOULD ONLY EVER FROM THAT MOMENT ON, LONG FOR THAT PERSON TO BE CLOSE TO THEM, AS A SOULMATE WOULD BE, WHEN A PERSON IS ATONE WITH GOD/CREATOR.

Regards neil.

Nature Grows 18-10-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

I am wondering if his marriage (if it did happen) was during his ' lost years ' when he was surposedly in India...

I have a book called the lost years of Jesus i haven't read it yet though. Here is the front cover.

Ab Origine 18-10-2017 12:59 PM

Hi Folks..

Yes for sure Mary was his consort - I hesitate to say "wife" as they would not have actually used a religious ceremony - certainly not the Jewish marriage ceremony - but they would have recognised each other indeed as Man and Wife..

In the original disciple gospels, she is often spoken of as having Christs favour and that he "kissed her on the mouth often" - clearly they were in a union that the others did not share, and which sometimes made the other disciples angry and jealous even - so yes probably a natural coupling - no reason at all why it should be prevented or disallowed..

This could not have been during those lost years as they are called though as He only meets her and only starts to perform miracles once He has returned to Nazareth and started to deliver His teachings... The bible is purposefully confusing about her, and church often portrays her as wh0re, though there is no shred of proof to support that, except for the fact her home town Magdela, was renowned for prostitution (just as Sodom and Gomorrha are for gays) so this label of wh0re stuck to her and she is portrayed as a fallen woman - simply not true... We know when they meet, she is ILL - they call it demon possession - maybe so - but either way my mate soon has her up and well, in her right mind again - and next we learn that ideed she is quite wealthy and respectable - actually not a wh0re I doubt, as simply we are told she has plenty of wealth which would not be so for a prostitute - but she probably is a factory owner or her family owned factories, as her home town also is famous for making dyed linens and the like and many grew wealthy and influential from such a trade but never so from prostitution, which was more a "black market" covert business as it still is today (mostly)....

We know she is wealthy indeed, for it is stated clearly that she uses her own money and resources to PROVIDE FOR THEM ALL - and as other women also join our travelling group, so they likewise add their own resources , but it is Mary here who is chief among them always...

Yes, listen to Neil here Folks - he just laid it out in a nearly identical manner to that which Christ delivered to me personally.... This concept of a Soul mate - a LEGITIMATE Soul mate I mean and not that 99% garbage b-s that the subforum here is full of lol - but an ACTUAL TWIN FLAME - is VERY AUTHENTIC... It is indeed pretty much identical to what Neil puts above... See, I my Self am in such a situation, fully believe it - have ASKED about this issue directly and was told directly how this arrangement actually works... As Neil said - we are divided - on many many levels, we split our Self in order to examine each part and so, gain the greater understanding of Self.. There is indeed right now anther complimentary Soul out there for us all that is right now searching for YOU as You are searching for them - this is why so many mortal relationships fail and why so many more just "settle" for a "comfortable life" - but very VERY FEW actually find their twin in truth..

You may have heard me say in other posts, that Iam here specifically for other Souls, and indeed this central issue of marriage, twinned soul and all that, was my very first realisation, prompt and catalyst to start this spiritual journey in earnest.. I will say I met my twin for sure, knew it literally at first sight - and she is not ready yet - I have chased her throughout eternity and I have led her throughout eternity, many many lives as we learn and uncover the truth of who and what we are piece by piece life by life.. This is so for all mortals here and the missing part to our Soul is what makes life so miserable for most, a I say, most are just "settling" for the easy prize and will never get to apprecciate the power of authentic love.. This is also a major reason why we cling to mortal life here so desperatley - we KNOW on that deep Soul level, we MUST reclaim the full Self before we can be free..

But for Christ that mortal situation doesn't really apply - He was already fully revealed in truth, KNEW He is the living Divine Spirit, fully claimed that status and authority always.. Now the post that alludes to channelled messages and "sex magik" - well, first Id say that channelling is very authentic, natural even, Christ tells us specifically to EXPECT such Beings TO come to us directly, Angels Prophets Messengers will come to you in spirit He says they WILL give us the truth information and knowledge we seek - so I have no doubts about the phenomena itself - but the source of such channeling should always be checked, verified - I have found for instance that whenever there is a profound spiritual truth to be delivered then there is ALWAYS a REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that is included as a verifying proof.. Thats how it works for ME at least - the truth delivered in spirit and a real world supporting evidence that I can pass on to you guys to verify that truth.. I mean I cant doubt it - I claim to have the Holy Ghost almost permanently Present, and indeed that itself IS a form of channeling.. It happens t me it must happen to many others too...

So this channelled message - maybe truth - and as real world supporting evidence I will remind us what is recorded as happened, after they murdered Him and He arose from the tomb in SPIRIT incorporeal, none physical none material form... he indeed meets Mary first - and look closely - USUALLY they are all hugs and kisses close, affectionate - but HERE as He first arises - He MAKES HER STAY AWAY - tells her specifically actually - DO NOT APPROACH ME, for I have NOT YET fully ascended to my Father !!!

Clearly there is an issue there of CONTAMINATION - energetically speaking - He cannot allow her BASE corrupt energy to interfere with His now fully raised Divine energy - else she will spoil His Ascention (which is what its really all about)... That channelled message then may well be legitimate, as for sure we can indeed see there is an issue of incompatability and corruption present within the mortal form of Mary - and also later, He gathers ALL the disciples together and tells them again specifically, they MUST STAY WITH HIM, UNTIL they too receive the Holy Ghost FROM Him.. Again, we se this energetic purification is quite vital and essential to spiritual progression - and this lends great credence to that channelled message that said they used ritual sex magik to overcome their vast energetic differences - but this would have been done for MARYs benefit rather than the Christ, though I will say for sure He never reclaimed His FULL Divine majesty until AFTER the mortal form of Yeshua had died - it NEEDED to die in fact to allow this full ascention to even occur - so given all that I personally know here I have no doubt at all that channelled message was most probably accurate...

Explorer21 18-10-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaunc
No one will ever know for sure but there are some scholars that do indeed believe that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus. The main reason/evidence for believing this is that she and Mary, Jesus mother went to the tomb to retrieve his body after the crucifixion. Supposedly at the time in history in Jewish custom this task would only have fallen to close female relatives like wives and mothers.

You make an excellent point about close relatives of Jesus.

Jeremy Bong 18-10-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

I myself don't believe in chanelled messages so I can't comment, but who knows.

Channeling messages can be done by any God or demon or even by human. Just remember one thing here, that's you can't see him or her. So you got one voice then may I ask can a demon channel to you?

In my experience, they're bad God who like to cheat human by speaking with him or her. Once, one bad god said bad words to me using spells and I captured him but I later led him go away. And I said to him MY WORDS and that he felt my spell but just what I want him not to disturb me again. So you see , channeling is cheating.

Sky, this is always cheating, so meditation is easily be cheated, it's because all inside one's astral playground isn't real. So for those who don't really understand how does it work , please don't trust about that. I know you don't agree with them and you're better than those who really don't have any idea or knowledge of it.

I've asked my Cupidson to speak or channel to Ab Orgine but he doesn't want to answer any question and then he still believes that's the voice of Jesus without seeing him. Or in his astral playground. That's a dreamland, a creation of his mind. He understands it but he thinks that's the real world events. Inside and outside are different in realities and functioning. Cheating himself and cheating others.