Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Annunaki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73430)

Aeracura222 18-08-2014 10:24 PM

Annunaki

Is there anybody else out there whose soul/spirit is a part of this lineage? I've had two people confirm that I was Queen Nefertari in a "past" life, and I have been told that she was annunaki, but the information on it is very limited when I search the web.

Raphah 19-08-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeracura222
Is there anybody else out there whose soul/spirit is a part of this lineage? I've had two people confirm that I was Queen Nefertari in a "past" life, and I have been told that she was annunaki, but the information on it is very limited when I search the web.

Try Wikipedia first of all.

Then search for the unique name on the internet.

Try this. Its a long-shot but it might work.

If you hear voices saying your queen name, try visualizing the pictures on Wikipedia of the temples before falling asleep.

It wouldn't surprise me if spirits meet you there and announce unique facts that you will not find in Wikipedia.

God-Like 19-08-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

I am aware of a connection with egyptian royalty and orion and a blood line of sorts .

Too much to go in to detail now, there has been a 20 year period of unraveling had lols .. Sounds like sci-fi to many but there is something in it for sure .

What has been revealed to me makes sense . Perhaps you will piece together your own puzzle if what has been said to you is true .

Sometimes when other channels say the same thing over and over again then one can take notice that perhaps wipes out any doubt .

It always helps when something happens to you that confirms what others have said .

This is what happened to me, and there is no doubt in my mind .

x daz x

running 19-08-2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Apparently maybe. I don't know? I had quite a medium experience with something like that. Incredible knowing from the beings. Referred to themselves as what was pictured on a shirt i used to wear. The shirt had a picture of an alien. If nothing else its still interesting to reflect upon.

Astral Jane 24-08-2014 03:54 PM

They are said to be related to the Anakim (mentioned in the Bible as great and tall, but nothing implies they were vicious, evil etc). Also said to be related to Sirians, Pleiadeans. you'll find both positive and negative about all these. Could be that they've mixed for aeons, could be that they comprise a large group meddling in human affairs who have increasing inner divisions and some want to break away from their historical position of exploitative and deceptive practices/influences on people, and evolve with God & help humanity heal/thrive/live sustainably and morally on Earth.
Those are just rumors. Do lots of independent research and ask your higher self.

Aeracura222 24-08-2014 08:04 PM

Thanks guys. I've researched Queen Nefertari (who is not to be mistaken for Nefertiti) - but there isn't a lot of info on her. Just that she was King Ramses II wife, and a few other tid bits here and there.

God-Like 26-08-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Thanks guys. I've researched Queen Nefertari (who is not to be mistaken for Nefertiti) - but there isn't a lot of info on her. Just that she was King Ramses II wife, and a few other tid bits here and there.

Some of my visions contained cartouche's of ramses II . Small world innit :)

x daz x

ThoughtOnFire 29-08-2014 06:25 PM

*Anunnaki

BTW Ramesses II had 96 sons and 60 daughters.

Aeracura222 01-09-2014 05:01 AM

Once actually during meditation, I "saw" these big black alien eyes - and a heard a voice that said "I am you" - the voice was feminine, and I wasn't scared. It happened once I had raised my vibration.

I plan on meeting with my Soul family soon....

ThoughtOnFire 02-09-2014 10:17 PM

I've had visions too.