Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Raising Your Energy Vibrations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130482)

Wayne4791 30-11-2019 06:43 PM

Great idea one light I'm new to all this I need help on a lot o things but it's great see people wanting to help thank you

one-light 30-11-2019 08:48 PM

Thanks for your reply on that Wayne, its always nice to get a reply like this, thank you - if you're serious about getting good connection with your support team/spiritual family, remember the walk in nature a few times a week if possible.

As I said to a friend of mine today go put your back to a tree, sounds silly to some, but trees have intelligence and consciousness - and lots of high quality 'transferable' energy - which is just what you're looking for to raise your vibrational energy to get 'tuned in' to higher knowledge... good luck with everything and we speak soon.

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 02:01 AM

Ascension through Meditation - The Truth!

(Images are not allowed here yet... please message me and I will show you actual photos!)

I have now opened up an office here in Kelowna, British Columbia to begin my mission of completing my first book as I have also been given the task in teaching the ascension process. Ascension does not happen after one passes on from this life. Ascension can only happen during the process of regeneration when the physical body and soul surpasses the vibration and frequency above the Schumann resonance where the mitochondria of the human cells begin regenerating themselves by upping their quark levels. This causes the physical body and soul to merge together as pure light and then “flips” from the 3rd dimension into the 4th (Not the 5th).

Ascension happens at around the second or third year or sometimes within a few short months. When the cells regenerate then aging begins to slow in damage and also reverses making the physical body reverse back to its youthfulness. This meditation causes one to first heal and then the “rainbow body” happens. Only through this meditation process can one actually ascend both with their physical body and soul.

This process is simple and here it is! It does take work! It takes daily commitment of meditating for one hour in the morning and a half an hour in the evening. The meditation consists of focusing on a real live star growing at your center near your heart chakra. As you see and feel your star grow and become more radiant and warmer, you then imagine yourself as a child sitting within the center of that star. Imagination is the foundation of all creation!

Is there life after death? Is there a God? Who am I? Why am I here? Is reincarnation real? Do aliens exist? Why is this planet so screwed up?
These are the most common unanswered questions on the minds of the multitudes today. As everyone begins to wake up to seeing the oceans, lakes and landfills becoming poisoned with plastics, toxins and chemicals from mining, sewage and medications; people are becoming more concerned for their fate and the fate of this world. How has it gotten this bad and why do we continue down this road to destruction fighting for a life and lifestyle we know has never actually worked for us or anyone for that matter. So what then is freedom? Are we truly free? If you had to write down that answer, many of you would write down financial freedom first because finances are the foundation of everyone’s life here on this planet. It is an unfortunate and real concern. Our children have it much worse than we do because our generation had been sound asleep and oblivious to everything. The young generation however knows we have really screwed up and they are now being force fed the “go back to sleep aids” called fluoride, mercury and aluminum oxide through water, toothpaste, deodorants and vaccines.

It has always remained that the hidden rulers of this world have been suppressing the real truth from all of you!
They are fighting hard through tooth and nail to prevent people from waking up and smelling the coffee. They want you to believe that fossil fuels and spending billions of dollars on so called jobs and progress is the only way to the future! It is their agenda to keep society from finding out that free energy exists and spaceflight using gravatic and phot-radionic energy exists! When will we say enough?
Our only sense of freedom is equal to the proportion of our finances because all freedom was removed from this planet when the cost of living was imposed upon everyone against their will. This is an abomination and the very act of creating money to begin with is and was barbaric. It gave birth to the debt system and created slaves to society. All are in the crutches of this system with no means of escape.

I am here to tell you the truth and the answer to not only this dilemma, but also to the answer to the existential problems everyone is facing. Everyone who wakes up and begins to see how screwed up and corrupt this world is, they realize that they do not want to be a part of it anymore. Many people become so hurt and disassociated by everything they even go as far as contemplating or committing suicide. Many believe that they will ascend into a higher dimension or realm if they “check-out” and leave their body behind but true ascension you need a body. If you check-out before regeneration, you will come back to live this life again.

NOW IS THE TIME OF REGENERATION AND THE TIME FOR ASCENSION!

one-light 06-12-2019 09:53 AM

Think you might be on the wrong thread with this me beauty - got half way through it and lowered my vibrations so I bailed out but that's just me, others might like it. Too many negative energy words for me - we make the best of life get on with it and be 'kind and helpful' to people and be good... but thanks for sharing sharing your views anyway.

hazada guess 06-12-2019 10:58 AM

Kah-Len..........You raise some good points there.

Miss Hepburn 06-12-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah-Len
Only through this meditation process can one actually ascend
both with their physical body and soul.

This process is simple and here it is!...
The meditation consists of focusing on a real live star growing at your center near your heart chakra.

As you see and feel your star grow and become more radiant and warmer, you then imagine yourself as a child
sitting within the center of that star.
Imagination is the foundation of all creation!

Thank you and welcome aboard, Kah-Len! :smile: (Pronounced like Colin or Kaylen?)

It is common to question the words, ''only this method...only this way'', but I don't care about that.
When you sit - are you imagining a 'star'?
Just to say, when I meditate I'm not imagining anything, myself.
Now, when I do visualizations that's different. :)
But you are saying imagine a star at the heart chakra?
And this is the method? Anything else to help us?
(Just curious, if you want to share - how did you come to this method?)
Thanks again.

one-light 06-12-2019 02:27 PM

Ive read about and tried the star idea in meditation - doesn't work for me but hey we're all different - and one thing works for one and maybe not another, fascinating stuff though the star idea....

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you and welcome aboard, Kah-Len! :smile: (Pronounced like Colin or Kaylen?)

It is common to question the words, ''only this method...only this way'', but I don't care about that.
Thanks again.

Yes, imagination is very important because both vibration and frequency must be present within meditation. Vibration doesn't do anything without power behind it. That power is frequency (Intent, intensity intention = strength). Either positive or negative emotions create the strength. This is how the laws of attraction work. Using visualizations work when the set emotions are behind them to "push" the set intentions forward!

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Thanks again.

I came to this through my own meditations and my connection with the father. I speak to Jhe'shua (Jesus) face to face in this physical body. This specific meditation is directly from him. His explanation to me regarding healing is this... In his very words:

When you do the meditation long enough (Every day 30 minutes in
the morning and 30 minutes at night for up to 2 years) you will
begin to see its results and you will begin to heal inside and out!
You will then begin to notice physical changes in your appearance.
Your wrinkles will begin to slow its damage. Your skin will retract
back to its elasticity and your flaps of skin will retract back to
normal. Allot of things will happen including your melanocytes
which give color to your hair. This will allow your hair to re-grow
its natural color. If you have grey hair, your hair color will begin to
return after about a year to two years as it takes about a year for
your hair to go through a full cycle. The DHT system is caused by
an enzyme called 5-AR (5 Alpha-Reductase) which applies to both
women and men. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone into
DHT which acts as hydrochloric acid on your hair follicles and
causes your hair to fall out. All of these elements cause you to age
when you are deficient in certain things. When your vibration is
too low, those mitochondria within your cells are not charged.
You’re not producing enough Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, collagen
and proteins.

Jhe’shua continued to explain; HA is responsible for 100% of the
collagen production n your body. Your eyes are made of 90%
collagen. The vitreous humor also within your eyes is created from
HA. Without these things, your eyes would begin to degrade
without HA producing collagen; because collagen is a direct result
of HA. Your vitreous humor within your eyes will not recycle.
You will begin to develop particulates in your eyes and develop
cataracts.

He continues… After a very long period of time, the pressure in
your eyes will begin to lessen and your eyes will become oblong.
Your vision will change and this is just one example of how not
raising your vibration through meditation over a long period of
time will effect one part of your body. Your entire body is made of
90% collagen and you have the other 10% which are the fluids
within your spinal column and between your joints. The vitamins
and proteins that your cells produce in addition to HA and collagen
are also directly responsible for cartilage production as well.

Toe-Knee 07-12-2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah-Len
(Images are not allowed here yet... please message me and I will show you actual photos!)

I have now opened up an office here in Kelowna, British Columbia to begin my mission of completing my first book as I have also been given the task in teaching the ascension process. Ascension does not happen after one passes on from this life. Ascension can only happen during the process of regeneration when the physical body and soul surpasses the vibration and frequency above the Schumann resonance where the mitochondria of the human cells begin regenerating themselves by upping their quark levels. This causes the physical body and soul to merge together as pure light and then “flips” from the 3rd dimension into the 4th (Not the 5th).

Ascension happens at around the second or third year or sometimes within a few short months. When the cells regenerate then aging begins to slow in damage and also reverses making the physical body reverse back to its youthfulness. This meditation causes one to first heal and then the “rainbow body” happens. Only through this meditation process can one actually ascend both with their physical body and soul.

This process is simple and here it is! It does take work! It takes daily commitment of meditating for one hour in the morning and a half an hour in the evening. The meditation consists of focusing on a real live star growing at your center near your heart chakra. As you see and feel your star grow and become more radiant and warmer, you then imagine yourself as a child sitting within the center of that star. Imagination is the foundation of all creation!

Is there life after death? Is there a God? Who am I? Why am I here? Is reincarnation real? Do aliens exist? Why is this planet so screwed up?
These are the most common unanswered questions on the minds of the multitudes today. As everyone begins to wake up to seeing the oceans, lakes and landfills becoming poisoned with plastics, toxins and chemicals from mining, sewage and medications; people are becoming more concerned for their fate and the fate of this world. How has it gotten this bad and why do we continue down this road to destruction fighting for a life and lifestyle we know has never actually worked for us or anyone for that matter. So what then is freedom? Are we truly free? If you had to write down that answer, many of you would write down financial freedom first because finances are the foundation of everyone’s life here on this planet. It is an unfortunate and real concern. Our children have it much worse than we do because our generation had been sound asleep and oblivious to everything. The young generation however knows we have really screwed up and they are now being force fed the “go back to sleep aids” called fluoride, mercury and aluminum oxide through water, toothpaste, deodorants and vaccines.

It has always remained that the hidden rulers of this world have been suppressing the real truth from all of you!
They are fighting hard through tooth and nail to prevent people from waking up and smelling the coffee. They want you to believe that fossil fuels and spending billions of dollars on so called jobs and progress is the only way to the future! It is their agenda to keep society from finding out that free energy exists and spaceflight using gravatic and phot-radionic energy exists! When will we say enough?
Our only sense of freedom is equal to the proportion of our finances because all freedom was removed from this planet when the cost of living was imposed upon everyone against their will. This is an abomination and the very act of creating money to begin with is and was barbaric. It gave birth to the debt system and created slaves to society. All are in the crutches of this system with no means of escape.

I am here to tell you the truth and the answer to not only this dilemma, but also to the answer to the existential problems everyone is facing. Everyone who wakes up and begins to see how screwed up and corrupt this world is, they realize that they do not want to be a part of it anymore. Many people become so hurt and disassociated by everything they even go as far as contemplating or committing suicide. Many believe that they will ascend into a higher dimension or realm if they “check-out” and leave their body behind but true ascension you need a body. If you check-out before regeneration, you will come back to live this life again.

Checking out without regenerating doesn't mean we'd come back to live this life again. That's fear mongering. The whole reason we're not suppose to check out early is because we can't be fed off anymore.