Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Raising Your Energy Vibrations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130482)

Aknaton 28-07-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
I would like to write about concentration and meditation.

This is for my new found friend Aknaton and to Jesus who helped me so much with my studies, which I will be forever thankful - and anyone else that might need help with concentration/focus issues...

To me concentration is focus - if its a lack of focus during the day, then choose your time of day to try this - write down 3/4 small jobs that need doing - then clear your mind of what you've just written, take deep breaths and rest for 10 mins, or longer if meditating, just relax - Imagine a gentle waterfall of pure water falling on you, cleansing your mind and body and aura..... your aura is important i'm going to write about that tomorrow.

If you can't relax then imagine eating your favorite food and no calories and you should be able to taste it. Just think of those two things and be at peace and breathe... Then after rest say 'ok get on with it' - and get on with the jobs, moving sharply, and I like the think of the fraze 'open your mind' - I tell myself this to give me focus or concentration, raise your eyebrows a little, then its mind power - move around and get on with the jobs, keep mental chatter eg worries right out of the way, get those jobs done, eg cleaning a drawer, wiping dishes, yes pension the dishwasher off - gardening is good, take the dog out after if he/she is on the jobs list.

So when the jobs are complete and this important just rest 10 mins make a drink and just be 'in the moment' to complement yourself on what you've just completed, yes tiny tasks but important for mind power to appreciate it, and say jobs out of the way, completed - its more than that because you're helping your mind to get stronger. And just notice how you feel after the little tasks you've just completed, just take a moment to notice, better?

I'll write more tomorrow...

Thank you one-light, I am honored! I will try the waterfall technique with my wife today and will share the results on here. I am very much a vegan; no meat, no milk and oil... just veggies, fruits and grains, I think I'm on the safe side. And no alcohol either, separating a man from his whiskey... challenging, but possible. Thanks for this one!

dawn infinity 31-07-2019 01:01 AM

I agree with u hundred percent one light,i try to keep my vibrations up, its very hard to , living with my mom &sis they can be so negative , they can get to arguments with each other i can feel the negativity around the house ,sometimes i feel like i gotta get out of here. , i think to myself i don't think a high archangelcould stay around those two ,it makes me feel depressed ,my cat is the only thing hete i can feel good at night when she purrs next to me , , i do try &not each much meat fruits &vegetables mainly let me ask u one light how can i keep my vibrations up being around my mom & sis?

one-light 31-07-2019 08:18 AM

Hi, dawn infinity I read on another post where you say easier to change friends but not family, so true... All i can say as ive spent the last years increasing vibrations my wife has lifted hers as well for better health. A few years ago she was strong minded but very grumpy - that's all gone now as we've both learned to smile again - try avoid aggressive films if they feel uncomfortable - I consider my v energy very high and literally cannot watch violent films. And if this is the case for you then don't feel embarrassed to say I'm going in the other room read a book.

Dargor 31-07-2019 11:07 AM

Correction: work on being a decent person instead and do as you please. Just treat others the way they treat you, or treat others how you wish to be treated (both are fine, but it depends on your style). I managed to open several new doors in my life this way that would have never happened if I was too occupied with that magic vibration nonsense, so I can guarantee you it's worth a shot.

Aknaton 31-07-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aknaton
Thank you one-light, I am honored! I will try the waterfall technique with my wife today and will share the results on here. I am very much a vegan; no meat, no milk and oil... just veggies, fruits and grains, I think I'm on the safe side. And no alcohol either, separating a man from his whiskey... challenging, but possible. Thanks for this one!

I did the waterfall technique once, and as I sat, I saw myself sitting in lotus position by the pool of water near where the waterfall was. And then it started raining heavily with thunder and lightening.
End of Meditation.

one-light 31-07-2019 12:08 PM

wow never had that happen to me Aknaton - interesting...

one-light 02-08-2019 11:44 AM

Energy...

Just to go over the basics of energy again - everything in the universe is energy, and everything vibrates.... All is energy - including our nails, hair, organs, blood all made up of 100% energy, so if we took away all the energy from us there would be no piles of bones on the floor, there'd be nothing, all energy. You and me this building and the tables, all energy, difference is our energy vibrates at a higher level than stationary objects, so the point is we all have to improve our energy vibrations for better health, and to feel stronger and healthier. Angels energy vibrates at a very high level, negative entities very low level, and somewhere in between there's us - so improving our energy vibration is important for correct connection or tune in.

Our Aura...

Someone might correct me on the technicality of this - but Ive read that the amount of energy that we on Earth uses daily - as in powering our phones, cars, houses - 10,000 times that amount of energy hits the planet daily... So that's why we have an aura and its our defence shield IMO - so its important to take 10 minutes a day to rest and reinforce the aura. Was it Star Trek years ago when Spock said captain the shield is down - just think about it, science fiction thinking and discussion about the aura - probably not.

Auras can be filmed using a Kirlian Camera, and certain people can see it as well. So basically if you keep going in the fast lane of life, you need to take time to rest.

Just to briefly go over it again, invisible energy is constantly bombarding the earth, its like gravity you can't see it but its constantly hitting the earth, and anyone walking on the planet can get hit, that's why we have an aura - so you and I should be aware of this its real.

So again to strengthen your aura, be nice to people, think good thoughts, walk in the rain occasionally, and sometimes just step out of the fast lane for an hour and be near to nature.

We are all made of energy and there are three common ways I recon our bodies can get damaged. 1st, is by falling over and breaking something, or eating or drinking something you shouldn't. 2nd, viruses attacking within, we all know about that one with infections - and thirdly, energy hitting our body and our aura defence shield. We are all made of energy and so is our aura, 100% energy so protect it by being positive, smile and don't stress, and rest for ten mins during the day, or more as in meditation.

So that's 'sometimes' IMO why a perfectly healthy person can find themselves in hospital for no apparent reason, because they've not taken time to rest and repair their aura after it gets hit and damaged - then gets hit again a week later, so just take time to rest and clear the mind daily, that helps so much.

one-light 04-08-2019 08:52 PM

Sometimes on the Internet you see really low vibrational energy words, and of recent months and years ive been aware that you can counter balance them with high vibrational words - but only the last couple of days ive really given this some thought and ive come up with a list - I would like to share with you all... The idea is really good for getting to sleep, ive tried it.

When I meditate and early mornings I see blue, and this morning I kept repeating these words in random fashion when seeing the blue, and as I kept thinking of words at random, it seemed to excite or up the energy of the blue and swirling mist and the colour became purer. So whatever colour you see or what you may see, maybe it will enhance your experience as your energy heightens, and you shine higher and brighter xx to us all shining higher and brighter in God's name x Steve.

Love Paradise God Beaming Elated Beautiful Light Believe Joy Beneficial Bliss

Fabulous Joyful Jesus Calm Jubilant Delight Heaven Generous Divine Effective Fabulous

Happy Giving Harmonious Delightful Healing Angels Cheery Sincere

Kindness Lovable Radiant Sensational Sensible Thoughtfulness

utopiandreamchild 04-08-2019 11:04 PM

The only way to raise your energy vibrations is by being positive. Being consistently negative will lead to poor health and is contrary to life. Love life.be positive in all that you do. Therefore raise you vibrational levels. Amen

one-light 05-08-2019 02:48 PM

Just to explain here about energy vibrations for people who are not sure - being positive is so important, but also is being nice and helpful to people, just to make this clear... If it was just being positive 'only' then every rich person on the planet would be high vibrations, most are not especially the ones in the give me give me, how much can I make mode... You have to work at vibrations, with love and being kind to people, this is so important - two and a half years ive researched this and the vibrations level can be turned from low very quickly, but then its a slow process daily, being kind and helpful, being in nature when possible, its all on my notes on this thread.

Basically he or she on this planet who keeps big wealth to themselves is rewarded with 'low' vibrational energy... As in some parts it mentions in the Bible if you store it up for yourself, then you've had yours...

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
Just to explain here about energy vibrations for people who are not sure - being positive is so important, but also is being nice and helpful to people, just to make this clear... If it was just being positive 'only' then every rich person on the planet would be high vibrations, most are not especially the ones in the give me give me, how much can I make mode... You have to work at vibrations, with love and being kind to people, this is so important - two and a half years ive researched this and the vibrations level can be turned from low very quickly, but then its a slow process daily, being kind and helpful, being in nature when possible, its all on my notes on this thread.

Basically he or she on this planet who keeps big wealth to themselves is rewarded with 'low' vibrational energy... As in some parts it mentions in the Bible if you store it up for yourself, then you've had yours...

Great. Thanks for sharing.

Moon Angel 12-08-2019 09:19 PM

What do you think depends on human activity? Why does someone easily wake up and fly to work, while another barely manages to crawl from bed to the kitchen for coffee?

utopiandreamchild 12-08-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Angel
What do you think depends on human activity? Why does someone easily wake up and fly to work, while another barely manages to crawl from bed to the kitchen for coffee?

Because the ones whom are bothered to go to work love it more than the others. If there's no love involved there's certainly going to be less commitment. Therefore. Only do what you love the rest is pointless. Amen

Moon Angel 12-08-2019 09:30 PM

I think that every person is an energy essence. All that we see, all that we experience, is all energy. And the effectiveness of our life depends on how strong the energy flows in our body. If a person has a lot of energy, he is healthy, cheerful, efficient and he succeeds. If there is little energy, he feels depressed and tired. Such a person does not want anything, he has no motivation to move anywhere.

utopiandreamchild 12-08-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Angel
I think that every person is an energy essence. All that we see, all that we experience, is all energy. And the effectiveness of our life depends on how strong the energy flows in our body. If a person has a lot of energy, he is healthy, cheerful, efficient and he succeeds. If there is little energy, he feels depressed and tired. Such a person does not want anything, he has no motivation to move anywhere.

That would be correct Moon Angel. The energy your talking about is love the prime motivator. No love no life
Amen

one-light 13-08-2019 08:04 AM

Moon Angel - if I was looking at 2 people... 1, has plenty of get up and go - I would say to that one remember to step out of the fast lane 10 mins a day total piece to calm the mind and replenish aura defence - and at least once a week spend an hour in nature... 2nd person the 'no get up and go' one - I would say to that person first thing in the morning say to yourself 'today is going to be a better day' - then have your coffee, deep breath and make it happen, that better day - and if it doesn't, then at least you've give it a good go.

So when you're ready now in the get up and go mood, chuck your clothes on - deep breath, raise eyebrows, focus the mind as in ready to go mode and make that better day happen.

And I would say to any person looking for the love of their life, have you ever thought that person's looking for you as well this very day? That person is out there - so go looking and don't give up, and when you've put some decent work in as in searching ask your support team for little clues, and don't give up - say to yourself I am not giving up looking/searching.

one-light 31-08-2019 01:57 PM

I have written about the aura, and how in my opinion it defends us from the ridiculous amount of energy that hits the planet daily. So what about the inside of our bodies - I read recently where a science website displayed that the more we learn about our bodies, the more we realise it's like a different world down there, it's like a war zone.

So what about viruses.... I have done much research on this, and this is all IMO from what ive read and learned over two and a half years, and personal conclusions ive come to... I don't know if many will be bothered here with this, but I'm going to write about it anyway for the ones that are interested... So weather you personally believe it or not that's up to you all individually.

Viruses can hide and even disguise themselves as friendly cells, so what a job our defence has with the inside of our bodies with all this going on -

So just imagine that virus being out here on Planet Earth and its bigger than a human, twice the size in fact, but you have the means to stop it in its tracks - but within an instant it can change itself to look like a sweet senior age lady, or that 4 year old boy with a bag of sweets, what chance would you have? Well thats what our defence system has to deal with.

Science knows that cells can make decisions, that's how they defend us, so that means they can think to some degree, and as I just said make decisions to plan a defence.

Now to my theory - and ive not seen this written anywhere in my recent years of studies, so this is IMO - if cells can think then maybe they can they hear our thoughts to some degree? Wouldn't it be useful If you could in 'thought' when meditating say its over here cells in left ear, bugger it off please...

I make no promises here, but Ive had personal results twice with this procedure 'mind power' - I'll give you examples, I was out of action 6 weeks with a virus several years ago, and when in the last 8 months I felt it trying to get into the same area again, and then another problem a month or so later, different area of my body - and both times during the night I focused on telling cells where the problem was 'or' sending healing light, depending if its virus or not - and the next morning, problem fixed.

Infections as we all know, once they get stuck in an eye, ear, joint can be hard to shift, so I personally think once they get stuck in they take some shifting, so I think the theory to think and give a message to cells should be done earlier rather than later. If its in a later stage, its just a waiting game for it to move.

Just one more thing to mention here.... If you are struggling with a serious health issue caused by viruses or not, there is something else you can do - 'when meditating' - imagine healing energy and light entering your body, and targeting the problem, and if it helps further imagine your Guardian Angel sending you love and light to help with the issue - you have to believe totally it can work though 'its mind power' at its best, and you have to be totally relaxed when trying this, with all 'mental chatter' day to day issues that plague our minds occasionally, that we all get time to time, totally removed.

one-light 29-09-2019 08:10 PM

Is your ego troubling you...

A lot of people on here know this already, this is information is for those who don't know...

The ego is part of the mind/body/spirit that is a safety mechanism, its the part of you that makes you take care and look before you cross the road, so its important.

But if the ego gets too strong it can become controlling, and yes it can even speak to you occasionally or many times daily, you know when sometimes you think where did that word come from, some of you will know what i'm talking about - I had a time when my ego was strong and controlling.

Scientists can't find the ego because it won't show up on a scan, like the mind they can't find that either, or the spirit, or gravity, none of it shows up on a scan.

So to back the ego off, if it seems that its talking and trying to control you, override it with high energy words - love, light, and in the past ive even overridden words I didn't want to hear with 'back ego' or behave - and yes I've been through my fair share of troubles with it all on my journey. So I hope this helps someone.

onehope 02-10-2019 06:15 AM

Raising Energy Vibrations Post by One-Light

One-Light and Colleagues,
I am new to this Forum, however my interest in Spirtuality and Beliefs have been with me since childhood.

I am always seeking to learn or "witness" as many of you on this Forum have, but have not had any ability to connect .

I hope I gain some strength and insight from you All.
Michael

one-light 02-10-2019 08:05 AM

Welcome Michael...

Aknaton 03-10-2019 02:22 AM

Welcome Michael, and greetings!

Pmay005 13-10-2019 11:38 AM

My energy level is low, it use to be high, I could feel things. Now I'm lucky if I dont sleep all the time. I use to be able to sense "things". But i feel blocked, like something is attached and draining me. How do I raise my energy? How do I get myself back to being open and not afraid?

one-light 13-10-2019 12:29 PM

This might take a couple of messages between us but we'll get this sorted. i'll get back to you shortly...

one-light 13-10-2019 01:11 PM

People on here will have slightly different views on this, but I have energy research behind me and you seem to be asking on this thread so I'll do my best here.

Somewhere it seems from your message, you've made a wrong turn in life, and now on the wrong path, so all we have to do is find your right path...

Just for this week for now, just when getting into bed ask for a light shield, just in case something is attached and draining you. Think or say 'light shield please angels' - this statement has helped me so many times, and yes Angels can hear your thoughts, it only lasts 24 hrs, so re-ask every evening for a week while we look at other issues here. It's always worth remembering to occasionally ask 'archangel/angels clear my space please'...

Firstly we should look at physical energy in general for you, then energy vibrations after.

Alcohol has to be sensible... I got off the stuff only 'this year' after half a century knocking it back, and I don't miss it one bit now - doesn't fit in with doing God's work here for me. uncomfortable dreams I know about those, aching shoulders in the night as well - my support team were persuading me to stop drinking and I was protesting lol, and did I protest - they won, but for my benefit.

I know it was my support team, because one morning after a rubbish dream I thought no more alcohol, and a guide came to my mind 'while awake' that moment and said it'll be ok - about 30sh she was very nice hair style, then that evening on 'zero alcohol wine' and tea and crisps lol - then in a dream this time another guide arms open wide big smile as though to say you did it!!

So at least lower that if you do drink alcohol at all.

Just get back to me on that, and Ive got so much more to say if you're interested.

one-light 22-11-2019 01:33 PM

I just want to tell you about the mouse in my house and there is a point to this - it got in a big cupboard downstairs and wife doesn't like mice running around while she's having her tea.

So it got personal after a day 'me verses the mouse' with my humane trap which it kept getting out of - so my little high vibrational dog cornered it and I needed a plan and didn't have one, tried throwing a towel on it then me and little dog went outside to throw the towel on the grass 'no mouse' - dog thinks where's it gone?

Anyway finally got it in the safe trap - point to his is it had lowered my high vibrational level with words 'come here you little ???' muzzy head lol - so good high energy words came to mind an hour later while we were walking my wife to work in town ' lovely gorgeous beautiful light' over and over in my mind, feel better factor, it works!

----------

High energy food for thought..... So how to raise your energy vibrations for better health fast - physically, mentally and 'spiritually for better connection'.

To increase energy vibrations, I have this ready for part of my talks here - would be good for kids on long car journeys I reckon, increase the energy level and de stressing of all travelling...

Also people with the 'negative/destructive voices issue that might wander on to this forum for help, so trying to do my bit for peace on earth here - so if this is a problem to 'you' then raise vibes override and bad words and you can do this and it will calm as you get more control and stop anything bad getting into your head.

For faster increased health avoid aggressive arguments that lower your vibrational level. Increase your vibes for much improved health - repeat high energy vibrational words in your mind - eg.......

lovely beaming light - gorgeous beautiful trees - sing dance be happy - caring thoughtful and bright - love and faith - lovable light and joy - glorious and divine - gorgeous beautiful day - powerful faith - radiant delightful cheery - tranquil and calm - thoughtful beautiful love - etc etc etc.

If you do this twice a day, and its not even complicated - 'mix and match' for a short while 'your choice' own time - before going to bed, either one word at a time or maybe 3 doesn't matter as long as enough words are spoken/thought to raise vibrations for better health.

Evening when retiring or and in bed, and again in the morning is good, to set you off on a good 'next day' health wise.

Prayer is powerful also - with the words, God, Jesus, Archangels, Angels, Spirit Guides, Higher Self - all 'high' vibrational energy words...

Earthling 22-11-2019 04:37 PM

Hi
Thank you one-light for the thread I will definitely be following. I am very new to this so feel like my vibrations are a bit all over the place? I'm just starting out learning how to harness my energy I guess. So all information is welcome! :smile:

one-light 24-11-2019 07:19 PM

Anyone want to comment on this? I cannot visualize items well when meditating and certainly not in colour - but this morning a Guide came to me very pretty she was in colour, and said to me 'I'm 100% normal' meaning 'she' not me don't know what thats about, we'll see on that, wifes confirmed this in the past i'm not 100% normal lol.

I know I was awake because I was working on the tinnitus - I get advise in early hours from higher knowledge correcting me daily/weekly, don't always see them but aware of knowledge, as in knowing - and when this happens tinnitus goes up, so then I have to use my mind to focus on lowering it, I have a giant hoover, sounds silly, it works it lowers it ... And today meditating 2 butterflies in full colour. Anyone else similar tinnitus/knowledge, non colour issues when meditating, or on below message?

----------

Two things I'd like to mention - many on here will already know this, but if you don't then its 'you I want to help' -

firstly unwanted voices in the mind, more than likely its the ego too strong - so you 'the self' tell it to back off and behave, or override with words love and light. As you learn to raise your vibrations this negative talk will ease.

Secondly energy vibrations - this is not how much you have as in running marathons, its the 'quality' of your energy - good and kind people usually have high vibrational energy but this can depend if this good person is 'troubled' - which lowers it considerably. Then there is a possibility of negative attachments, so raise vibrations so they can't!

You can repeat this in your mind to give you a mental boost and raise vibrations - lovely gorgeous beautiful light.

It is in my opinion with all my research on this particular topic that children when seeing spirits for whatever reason, their own Angel/Guides have given this ability' to at a tender age to 'see' will see 'good spirits' as energy vibrations will be high at such a young age, as not yet entered in the materialistic world of buying houses and paying bills.

Generally people not heavy into the materialistic world have higher vibes...

I just want to point this out on vibrations as there seems some confusion amongst the new on here, so hope this helps.

Wayne4791 28-11-2019 09:30 PM

Hi one light I'm new to all of this and want to meditate so much everyday but I have a so much going on plus I'm learning still about it all and want to experience so much I'm learning my chakras bought crystals first I really want to see my spirit guides and angels and would like to be a medium at some point I've bought books researching. I think it's a great idea and would help us enormously to raise our energy. I'm still learning about vibrations also. But thanks one light and any advice and help from anyone else will be most welcoming thanks

one-light 29-11-2019 12:17 PM

thanks for your reply on this Wayne - keep raising those vibrations, be kind to people 'beyond the call of duty' - learn and then wait, be patient!

Regards Steve.

sea-dove 29-11-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pmay005
My energy level is low, it use to be high, I could feel things. Now I'm lucky if I dont sleep all the time. I use to be able to sense "things". But i feel blocked, like something is attached and draining me. How do I raise my energy? How do I get myself back to being open and not afraid?

"like something is attached and draining me"

you probably do have something attached as as some beings can actually mess with how one feels too (they can cause a person to keep having negative emotions).. for some it can be extremely hard to raise oneself out of this.

I suggest to try to seek out healer who is capable of seeing those things and removing them. (inter-dimensional healer).

Wayne4791 30-11-2019 06:43 PM

Great idea one light I'm new to all this I need help on a lot o things but it's great see people wanting to help thank you

one-light 30-11-2019 08:48 PM

Thanks for your reply on that Wayne, its always nice to get a reply like this, thank you - if you're serious about getting good connection with your support team/spiritual family, remember the walk in nature a few times a week if possible.

As I said to a friend of mine today go put your back to a tree, sounds silly to some, but trees have intelligence and consciousness - and lots of high quality 'transferable' energy - which is just what you're looking for to raise your vibrational energy to get 'tuned in' to higher knowledge... good luck with everything and we speak soon.

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 02:01 AM

Ascension through Meditation - The Truth!

(Images are not allowed here yet... please message me and I will show you actual photos!)

I have now opened up an office here in Kelowna, British Columbia to begin my mission of completing my first book as I have also been given the task in teaching the ascension process. Ascension does not happen after one passes on from this life. Ascension can only happen during the process of regeneration when the physical body and soul surpasses the vibration and frequency above the Schumann resonance where the mitochondria of the human cells begin regenerating themselves by upping their quark levels. This causes the physical body and soul to merge together as pure light and then “flips” from the 3rd dimension into the 4th (Not the 5th).

Ascension happens at around the second or third year or sometimes within a few short months. When the cells regenerate then aging begins to slow in damage and also reverses making the physical body reverse back to its youthfulness. This meditation causes one to first heal and then the “rainbow body” happens. Only through this meditation process can one actually ascend both with their physical body and soul.

This process is simple and here it is! It does take work! It takes daily commitment of meditating for one hour in the morning and a half an hour in the evening. The meditation consists of focusing on a real live star growing at your center near your heart chakra. As you see and feel your star grow and become more radiant and warmer, you then imagine yourself as a child sitting within the center of that star. Imagination is the foundation of all creation!

Is there life after death? Is there a God? Who am I? Why am I here? Is reincarnation real? Do aliens exist? Why is this planet so screwed up?
These are the most common unanswered questions on the minds of the multitudes today. As everyone begins to wake up to seeing the oceans, lakes and landfills becoming poisoned with plastics, toxins and chemicals from mining, sewage and medications; people are becoming more concerned for their fate and the fate of this world. How has it gotten this bad and why do we continue down this road to destruction fighting for a life and lifestyle we know has never actually worked for us or anyone for that matter. So what then is freedom? Are we truly free? If you had to write down that answer, many of you would write down financial freedom first because finances are the foundation of everyone’s life here on this planet. It is an unfortunate and real concern. Our children have it much worse than we do because our generation had been sound asleep and oblivious to everything. The young generation however knows we have really screwed up and they are now being force fed the “go back to sleep aids” called fluoride, mercury and aluminum oxide through water, toothpaste, deodorants and vaccines.

It has always remained that the hidden rulers of this world have been suppressing the real truth from all of you!
They are fighting hard through tooth and nail to prevent people from waking up and smelling the coffee. They want you to believe that fossil fuels and spending billions of dollars on so called jobs and progress is the only way to the future! It is their agenda to keep society from finding out that free energy exists and spaceflight using gravatic and phot-radionic energy exists! When will we say enough?
Our only sense of freedom is equal to the proportion of our finances because all freedom was removed from this planet when the cost of living was imposed upon everyone against their will. This is an abomination and the very act of creating money to begin with is and was barbaric. It gave birth to the debt system and created slaves to society. All are in the crutches of this system with no means of escape.

I am here to tell you the truth and the answer to not only this dilemma, but also to the answer to the existential problems everyone is facing. Everyone who wakes up and begins to see how screwed up and corrupt this world is, they realize that they do not want to be a part of it anymore. Many people become so hurt and disassociated by everything they even go as far as contemplating or committing suicide. Many believe that they will ascend into a higher dimension or realm if they “check-out” and leave their body behind but true ascension you need a body. If you check-out before regeneration, you will come back to live this life again.

NOW IS THE TIME OF REGENERATION AND THE TIME FOR ASCENSION!

one-light 06-12-2019 09:53 AM

Think you might be on the wrong thread with this me beauty - got half way through it and lowered my vibrations so I bailed out but that's just me, others might like it. Too many negative energy words for me - we make the best of life get on with it and be 'kind and helpful' to people and be good... but thanks for sharing sharing your views anyway.

hazada guess 06-12-2019 10:58 AM

Kah-Len..........You raise some good points there.

Miss Hepburn 06-12-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah-Len
Only through this meditation process can one actually ascend
both with their physical body and soul.

This process is simple and here it is!...
The meditation consists of focusing on a real live star growing at your center near your heart chakra.

As you see and feel your star grow and become more radiant and warmer, you then imagine yourself as a child
sitting within the center of that star.
Imagination is the foundation of all creation!

Thank you and welcome aboard, Kah-Len! :smile: (Pronounced like Colin or Kaylen?)

It is common to question the words, ''only this method...only this way'', but I don't care about that.
When you sit - are you imagining a 'star'?
Just to say, when I meditate I'm not imagining anything, myself.
Now, when I do visualizations that's different. :)
But you are saying imagine a star at the heart chakra?
And this is the method? Anything else to help us?
(Just curious, if you want to share - how did you come to this method?)
Thanks again.

one-light 06-12-2019 02:27 PM

Ive read about and tried the star idea in meditation - doesn't work for me but hey we're all different - and one thing works for one and maybe not another, fascinating stuff though the star idea....

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you and welcome aboard, Kah-Len! :smile: (Pronounced like Colin or Kaylen?)

It is common to question the words, ''only this method...only this way'', but I don't care about that.
Thanks again.

Yes, imagination is very important because both vibration and frequency must be present within meditation. Vibration doesn't do anything without power behind it. That power is frequency (Intent, intensity intention = strength). Either positive or negative emotions create the strength. This is how the laws of attraction work. Using visualizations work when the set emotions are behind them to "push" the set intentions forward!

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Thanks again.

I came to this through my own meditations and my connection with the father. I speak to Jhe'shua (Jesus) face to face in this physical body. This specific meditation is directly from him. His explanation to me regarding healing is this... In his very words:

When you do the meditation long enough (Every day 30 minutes in
the morning and 30 minutes at night for up to 2 years) you will
begin to see its results and you will begin to heal inside and out!
You will then begin to notice physical changes in your appearance.
Your wrinkles will begin to slow its damage. Your skin will retract
back to its elasticity and your flaps of skin will retract back to
normal. Allot of things will happen including your melanocytes
which give color to your hair. This will allow your hair to re-grow
its natural color. If you have grey hair, your hair color will begin to
return after about a year to two years as it takes about a year for
your hair to go through a full cycle. The DHT system is caused by
an enzyme called 5-AR (5 Alpha-Reductase) which applies to both
women and men. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone into
DHT which acts as hydrochloric acid on your hair follicles and
causes your hair to fall out. All of these elements cause you to age
when you are deficient in certain things. When your vibration is
too low, those mitochondria within your cells are not charged.
You’re not producing enough Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, collagen
and proteins.

Jhe’shua continued to explain; HA is responsible for 100% of the
collagen production n your body. Your eyes are made of 90%
collagen. The vitreous humor also within your eyes is created from
HA. Without these things, your eyes would begin to degrade
without HA producing collagen; because collagen is a direct result
of HA. Your vitreous humor within your eyes will not recycle.
You will begin to develop particulates in your eyes and develop
cataracts.

He continues… After a very long period of time, the pressure in
your eyes will begin to lessen and your eyes will become oblong.
Your vision will change and this is just one example of how not
raising your vibration through meditation over a long period of
time will effect one part of your body. Your entire body is made of
90% collagen and you have the other 10% which are the fluids
within your spinal column and between your joints. The vitamins
and proteins that your cells produce in addition to HA and collagen
are also directly responsible for cartilage production as well.

Toe-Knee 07-12-2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah-Len
(Images are not allowed here yet... please message me and I will show you actual photos!)

I have now opened up an office here in Kelowna, British Columbia to begin my mission of completing my first book as I have also been given the task in teaching the ascension process. Ascension does not happen after one passes on from this life. Ascension can only happen during the process of regeneration when the physical body and soul surpasses the vibration and frequency above the Schumann resonance where the mitochondria of the human cells begin regenerating themselves by upping their quark levels. This causes the physical body and soul to merge together as pure light and then “flips” from the 3rd dimension into the 4th (Not the 5th).

Ascension happens at around the second or third year or sometimes within a few short months. When the cells regenerate then aging begins to slow in damage and also reverses making the physical body reverse back to its youthfulness. This meditation causes one to first heal and then the “rainbow body” happens. Only through this meditation process can one actually ascend both with their physical body and soul.

This process is simple and here it is! It does take work! It takes daily commitment of meditating for one hour in the morning and a half an hour in the evening. The meditation consists of focusing on a real live star growing at your center near your heart chakra. As you see and feel your star grow and become more radiant and warmer, you then imagine yourself as a child sitting within the center of that star. Imagination is the foundation of all creation!

Is there life after death? Is there a God? Who am I? Why am I here? Is reincarnation real? Do aliens exist? Why is this planet so screwed up?
These are the most common unanswered questions on the minds of the multitudes today. As everyone begins to wake up to seeing the oceans, lakes and landfills becoming poisoned with plastics, toxins and chemicals from mining, sewage and medications; people are becoming more concerned for their fate and the fate of this world. How has it gotten this bad and why do we continue down this road to destruction fighting for a life and lifestyle we know has never actually worked for us or anyone for that matter. So what then is freedom? Are we truly free? If you had to write down that answer, many of you would write down financial freedom first because finances are the foundation of everyone’s life here on this planet. It is an unfortunate and real concern. Our children have it much worse than we do because our generation had been sound asleep and oblivious to everything. The young generation however knows we have really screwed up and they are now being force fed the “go back to sleep aids” called fluoride, mercury and aluminum oxide through water, toothpaste, deodorants and vaccines.

It has always remained that the hidden rulers of this world have been suppressing the real truth from all of you!
They are fighting hard through tooth and nail to prevent people from waking up and smelling the coffee. They want you to believe that fossil fuels and spending billions of dollars on so called jobs and progress is the only way to the future! It is their agenda to keep society from finding out that free energy exists and spaceflight using gravatic and phot-radionic energy exists! When will we say enough?
Our only sense of freedom is equal to the proportion of our finances because all freedom was removed from this planet when the cost of living was imposed upon everyone against their will. This is an abomination and the very act of creating money to begin with is and was barbaric. It gave birth to the debt system and created slaves to society. All are in the crutches of this system with no means of escape.

I am here to tell you the truth and the answer to not only this dilemma, but also to the answer to the existential problems everyone is facing. Everyone who wakes up and begins to see how screwed up and corrupt this world is, they realize that they do not want to be a part of it anymore. Many people become so hurt and disassociated by everything they even go as far as contemplating or committing suicide. Many believe that they will ascend into a higher dimension or realm if they “check-out” and leave their body behind but true ascension you need a body. If you check-out before regeneration, you will come back to live this life again.

Checking out without regenerating doesn't mean we'd come back to live this life again. That's fear mongering. The whole reason we're not suppose to check out early is because we can't be fed off anymore.