Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Moldavite (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121992)

GalTrav 14-04-2018 08:31 PM

Moldavite

If Moldavite is a talisman against negativity, then what happens each time someone is projecting bad vibes to you will it bounce back to them? Or if someone wants to destroy you, will it come back to them and you will still be unaffected because you have the Moldavite to shield you?

innerlight 15-04-2018 02:33 AM

I'd say it's more of a protection from it, and not a mirror to it. So it's not going to send it back out to source. And stones work more like a filter, and not 100%. It will keep out a lot but will not keep everything out.

Lynn 15-04-2018 04:43 PM

Hello

Its not a stone I can even go anywhere near, yet Heart my husband loves the stone and it works for him well.

Nothing is 100 percent in its use, I have found that I use crystasl with a Bubble Wall that seems to seal out more things. Too with me being so open to it all nothing will ever filter out it all from me, more it grounds me a bit more.

You can combine Moltivite with Moldavite combines well in healings with other crystals and gems. Amethyst, Citrine , Tanzanite, Charoite and Larimar.

Lynn

moonincancer 15-04-2018 04:57 PM

Lynn
I find it difficult to hold Moldavite for prolonged periods too. It doesn't seem to do anything for me. But when my friend and I channelled it and kind of heard it out , it wanted to be kept in my purse and carried around by me, while still being at a distance. I guess it must be protective to an extent as Innerlight pointed out:)

SilveRose 19-04-2018 04:30 PM

Moldavite is more of a stone for that person working with it to find home with almost like a sense of belonging and finding answers within. For me its a star stone, so star energies work fabulously with it. I have heard that for some people it will make them drowsy when they hold it but it might because that person is just not ready to hear that yet or work with the stone.

It is a very high vibration stone and often the pieces in shops can be a little bit expensive. I got mine for a small amount and it is very peaceful for me. Haven't worked with it in a long time though, maybe I should! :)

GalTrav 21-04-2018 05:52 AM

I've been wondering if these Moldavites were working since I didn't feel any Moldavite "flush" like what people are talking about. Today the 1st time since I've had my Moldavites and I've had them for quite some time now, I felt the heat rush to my face! But something triggered it. I did a selfless act for the first time in a long while and as soon as I did it, I felt the heat rush up to my face for about a minute or two.

Ravikr1 30-04-2018 08:58 AM

Moldavite is dull olive green in color. The glass-like stone is known for the unparalleled properties of healing all the Chakras with its powerful vibrations.

They are widely used by gem healers and lovers for its unusually strong and energetic vibrations and are said to be highly beneficial for Chakra healing and stimulation.

Khalli 30-04-2018 07:42 PM

I wear a moldavite every day on a necklace with other crystals.

I really enjoy the energy of it.