Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   hummingbird had something to say (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118735)

ragdoll 26-11-2017 09:48 PM

hummingbird had something to say

Friday I was outside trying to get warm (work has the AC to maybe 60 degrees...). I was eating lunch (just white rice) and staring at the road that goes by work, not really thinking of anything, when something inside was like HEY! I started, then realized a hummingbird was hovering right before me. It gave off a litany of chirps before flying away. I tried to follow it, to see if I was invading a nest space (which is odd because it is getting to be winter) and to see if I was too close to its food, but the gardeners had chopped down all the flower bushes where I was standing. I don't know where it had gone, and I think it was a female because its colors were drab.

I thought it was interesting.

Golden Angel 26-11-2017 10:17 PM

Hi Ragdoll what a lovely experience having that hummingbird hover right in front of you and chirping, Birds I believe are messenger's from our Angels and past loved ones, you may find this interesting about hummingbirds taken from my totem animal guide book ;-)

Hummingbird brings signs of joy and happiness along with positivity and also indicates recuperation from illness, and a happy contented home and family life.

Love GA x

Astro 27-11-2017 02:08 PM

This is a spirit guide reminding you that it is concerned for the welfare & survival of all animal species.

Clover 28-11-2017 12:26 AM

Great web sight on The Hummingbird as animal totem or spirit guide (link)

They seem so rare don't they? We have them here in Florida but I have never seen them. A few months ago I even bought a bird feeder and made home made nectar to attract hummingbirds and I have yet to see one. However, when I went on a trip to California a few weeks ago, I randomly attracted a few. Even when I was in a very high tourist area, one just flew to the bush I was next to. People walking by were so amazed they busted out their phones to take pics. Of course I had to video it lol. They are sharp and fast moving little things..

They are so unique and rare to catch. They really do appear special when you see one.

Lolly 29-11-2017 09:34 PM

I've never seen one of these other than in a book although I'd love to. When things like that happen it really makes your day doesn't it!

ragdoll 23-12-2017 11:05 PM

K so today we went and visited my grandma and grandpa's grave. Last time I went there was a hummingbird. Today I was like there will be no hummingbirds in the dead of winter. I associate the hummingbird with my grandma and this grandpa. Well we are standing there and what buzzes right over us and sits in the tree next to us? A hummingbird.

It sat there for a bit as if to say hey look at me can you see me? Then it flew off to see the flowers but it didn't even stay very long. It flew off and we were like O.o

Golden Eagle 25-12-2017 11:02 AM

one day...... after spending 3 years 24-7 on a Conscious Intention to make Direct Divine Communion ....... i heard a strange sound over my head ...... i was fixed on reading the New Testament (passages never read to us before) ..... after 5 minutes i could not resist looking to find what was making this buzzing sound, thought it may be a squirrel fried on the power line ......yes, observed that once! I looked up to see a hummingbird! i had to laugh.....and inquire "Isn't it suppose to be a Dove?" .....oddly i was answered "The Doves were all shot in your country" and i looked that up and verified it was so ..... Doves were considered a pest and a price was put on there heads! Welcome to America ~
Well, the hummingbird flew off after i stared for a minute ...... i went back to reading ........ a few moments later ...... buzzzzzzzzzzzzz, she was back just over the crown of my head, and i just let her be as i snickered about it all.

About 2 weeks later in a near fatal life event ....... at the Hospital ..... on the brink of death ...... an Angel appeared disguised as a man, the message was resisted for a few days ..... but after relenting , something happened .....a SHIFT from thinking to Awareness , and a few strangers said "Your Crown Chakra is OPEN" ....... i didn't know at the time what that even meant! But i suspect the Hummingbird did know and could see it , and was bathing in it too.

Grace222 26-12-2017 03:27 AM

I love your hummingbird story!
There are no coincidences for sure - something special was being conveyed. :)

ragdoll 26-12-2017 04:09 PM

I do think they were with me when b I went to pick out a gift for my mom (they were her parents). I was going to pick out an ornament but they were all ugly. Well my attention was drawn to a beautiful hummingbird snow globe but I thought maybe not. Well I was made to look across the store at something at the front by the register and there was this guardian angel snow globe that you can put a picture in. Like I knew it was an angel even though I have terrible eyesight (-.7). I went over and almost started crying. I called my sister and she agreed so we bought it and had it engraved and put my grandparents picture in it. We gave it to my mom and she loved it.

But I really feel like my grandparents were shopping with me lol. They did not like the ornaments either and I kept being told that the ones I picked were not masculine enough for my grandpa. They both seemed to greet on the angel globe.

Figures I can imagine then arguing about it too.