Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   -= Perfect teeth spell? Help please =- (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93404)

thriftyarek888 11-11-2015 02:11 PM

-= Perfect teeth spell? Help please =-

Hi kind witches and mags.

I would like to know weather you know a good spell to have perfect teeth?

Thanks

Jenny Crow 11-11-2015 08:16 PM

Umm.....no....in all my years of practice I've never come across a spell for perfect teeth. I think you're doomed to go to your dentist and see what he can do for you:smile:

EbonyDoe 12-11-2015 12:43 AM

I have the perfect spell for you:
Brush 3 times a day, Floss, and visit a dentist regularly

norseman 12-11-2015 09:09 AM

I think there needs to be a posting on what a "spell" actually is !

Shaunc 12-11-2015 09:46 AM

If you can eat without pain, you've got perfect teeth.

Tobi 16-11-2015 01:03 AM

I may have 'limiting beliefs' but I think the only way to have Hollywood-style perfect looking teeth is to go to a good dentist and go for porcelain veneers, good crowns, or implants. That costs a fortune by the way.
A tooth-straightening brace, plus professional whitening can also help if things aren't too bad.

Most people have beautiful imperfections. I am inclined to go with Shaunc's approach and say if you have no pain, no decay that needs attention, and can eat just fine, then you are not doing so bad.

thriftyarek888 02-06-2016 12:49 AM

So how did those witches from 100s of years ago do? There was no dentist then!

Tobi 02-06-2016 01:11 AM

Well I haven't seen photos of those witches from 100s of years ago. But believe it -hundreds of years ago (16th 17th, 18th centuries and before) -most peoples' teeth by the time they were in their 20s or 30s were going black, even if they were spiritually skilful people with wonderful Souls. In those days if a tooth got bad, it got pulled. Alcohol was the only anaesthetic. So they would have had a few gaps as well.
Those who avoided all "sweetmeats" and drank ale instead of sweet wine would do better! (Water was generally toxic and even deadly, as Typhus and Cholera could be caught by drinking most water.) Most likely, the peasants had better teeth than the upper classes, owing to their rudimentary diet.

But....those witches might have instinctively known what things may cause their teeth to rot -and avoided them! They may have used certain herbs which helped clean their teeth or remove acid and plaque etc.

Rozie 04-06-2016 06:01 PM

You could do a perfect teeth spell..and I wouldn't hesitate to do that but what it would do is clear the path. It wouldn't go 'poof' and give you that perfect Crest smile overnight...

Clearing the path means...allowing the universe to assist you in your quest.

That still means you would have to go to the dentist and have cosmetic work done, but circumstances may fall into place so that you would be able to obtain your desired results.

That is the way magic works.

Lepus 04-06-2016 09:04 PM

Hello Rozie,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozie
You could do a perfect teeth spell..and I wouldn't hesitate to do that but what it would do is clear the path. It wouldn't go 'poof' and give you that perfect Crest smile overnight...

Clearing the path means...allowing the universe to assist you in your quest.

That still means you would have to go to the dentist and have cosmetic work done, but circumstances may fall into place so that you would be able to obtain your desired results.

That is the way magic works.

I agree. The practitioner must do his, or her part in the mundane to achieve his, or her goal.

Blessed be,
Lepus