Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Questions about Satan? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116742)

SpiritualNovice 06-09-2017 07:58 PM

Questions about Satan?

Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?

sky 06-09-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice

Who is satan ?

Ab Origine 06-09-2017 08:57 PM

Hi Folks..

SpiritualNovice;
Quote:

.......and........which god..??? lol :wink:

MergingWolf 06-09-2017 09:39 PM

Supposedly God Knows everything, so with that in mind, I think he created everything out of boredom, he even created himself a nemesis, Satan who is also one of his sons, that's taking over the world he (God) loves so much. right now he's waiting on a big event he put in motion to drop in to be the hero, but this is just my opinion, I stopped being religious long ago, I just believe there is a source whose absent from his creation.

As for what Lucifer does in hell is commander his demons to do his biding, sometimes he's(Lucifer) on the front lines with them recking havoc among us.

AlwaysDayAfterYesterday 06-09-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Satan is the accuser, or conscience. Yahweh is Yama from Sanskrit, or the sub-conscience (ruler of the underworld). In Sanskrit, Yama means self-control. Between the accuser (Conscience) and the sub-conscience, the human mind is regulated. Manu is the Sanskrit word for man, or the first-born man over all creation (just as Colossians 1:15-17 states). Manu means, "To Think." Brahma is A bram, or the one coming from this same Eastern tradition bearing a new son (nation). All of what you know of Christian religion is a copy of Eastern Mysticism in an Esoteric form, restated in hidden traditional doublespeak. Every nation wrapped the same symbolism in types (Allusions and Metaphors). Satan is responsible for sifting the mind (wheat) of weeds (sin), which is what your accuser does (Conscience). It's not a person, it's you and your functions from the mind. It's your rulers, powers, thrones and authorities of the mind, as stated in Colossians 1. The Son of God is all of us collectively. Colossians 1:15-18 explains by calling all of us by one title. You get the same from Exodus 4 when Israel is called the Son of Yahweh (His Firstborn). Keep in mind that Adam is Elohim's firstborn form Genesis 1, so Yahweh is not Elohim, but Israel's Elohim (their mind as a nation). His decisions were their self-reflected and collective mind, just as Krishna is that of those taking that tradition as the body (Tantra = text becoming the body).

You can follow the same path from Buddhism. BUDH means to awaken. Mara was his mother. Mara is illusion. What do you awaken from? Illusions like Satan, death, hell and the like. Love is the law. All other lower shadows are illusions to perfect love, which keeps no records of wrongs (1 Cor 13). God is Love (1 John 4). Neither God nor Jesus judges any man (John 5 and 8). Jesus said, "forgive them, for they know no what they do." He then blasts the leaders of Israel for hiding these keys to knowledge that I share openly today. Truth sets you free. Keys are what I show you.

Manu means, "To think." Did Manu hang on a cross? Yes. Adam is Manu Prime. He paid the cost for his mistake, as well as that of the scapegoat Yahweh (subconscience). Genesis 9:6 was Yahweh's error (bloodshed). Man is the Lord. It's us collectively. Do not judge or you judge yourself. Now you know why. All those you would judge are you as one being called the Lord. He forgives you if you forgive him. It's a mirror. Your conscience will still sift you, even if you know this information. Satan is Arum (cunning). Man is naked (Arummim). Reincarnation is being born again, which is a universal truth. You are not allowed to know your former lives here on Earth. This is how Manu (Adam) returns again. You are him. We are the body of Christ returned. Not only are you Christ returned in the flesh, you are Satan by fact you still have not defeated your conscience. Christ still has work to do in the flesh. That is, again, you / me / all of us.

The point is to be clothed and able to stand (Aleph). Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Death in Hebrew is Mem Tav (no Aleph). Now you know how to defeat death. Be strong (Self-control). Control of what? Your sub-conscience and your conscience silenced.

Jeremy Bong 07-09-2017 12:01 AM

Yesterday and today I see an action of satan with my name. On the name list of my name there's formerly a three others name with JeremP, Jeremyfault and Jeremyfaupt but yesterday there're four funny names in front of my name with JeffreyErype, Jeffrelew, Jeffrey××××, my name that's yesterday and today, two names of JeffreyErype Jeffrelew , my name and after my name is Jeremyluff . So this is an action of satan joke. And it's either someone who is Taoist practitioner or Tibetan Buddhism practitioner or Hinduism Practitioner......

So anyone who wants to know who the joker doing this is with spells and incantations then this is an example of satan.And it's satan he try to muddle my intelligence or thinking? HAHAHA!!!!! Satan , you can always try your best. I'm always not be affected. Fortunately, you're human otherwise my Cupidsons will send you to the HELL then you'll know who I'm.

theophilus 07-09-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Satan isn't in Hell yet. He is on earth deceiving people and trying to keep them from serving God. Chapter 20 of Revelation reveals what lies ahead for him. When Jesus returns to earth to establish his thousand year rule Satan will be confined to the bottomless pit so he can no longer deceive humans. At the end of this time he will be released to test those who have been born during this time. Many will follow him.

Here is how the rebellion will end. "And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." Revelation 20:9,10 ESV It is only after this that Satan will be in Hell. This will be followed by the creation of a new Heaven and a new Earth.

Here is a good source of information about Satan and his demons.

https://carm.org/questions-about-demons

As to your question about why God created Satan in the first place, I don't know. I suspect that if God told us the reason we wouldn't be able to comprehend it. I am certain that God will give us the answer to this question and many others after we leave this life.

Amilius777 10-09-2017 03:28 PM

It's called there are numerous dimensions and realms. And there are countless types of Spirits. And some spirits who aren't of our world have done some terrible things and were kicked out of Heaven. Some who misuse their free will and out of malice try to hurt the living because it gives them a feeling of superiority and power over us.

Thus the term "fallen angel", but really they are just demonic spirits who never were angels to begin with. Whereas angels were good higher spirits who continued to serve the greater Divine Spirit, some drifted off to do their own thing and followed the patterns and pathway of other more ancient bad spirits before them, like this Satan guy a lot of people are talking about who is really just one of many but is the or one of the original beings who went to the dark side.

Ab Origine 10-09-2017 04:20 PM

Hi Folks...

Some interesting things to note from Christ perspective - delivered in His complete truth in the gospels we now call "gnostic" but which are actually the original direct teaching He gave, and also some twisting of His truth contained within the bible new testament gospels that fraudulantly claim to be the disciples works, but are actually edited texts forced upon the world centuries later....Combining ALL sources of knowledge, there are many inconsistancies, and things to note and hold as foundation here..

First thing to note - in the ORIGINAL gospel of John - banned as herasy even though John is a SAINT...lol - we see Christ explain the complete step by step layout to Creation, how and why it unfolded - what realm got created first, what spirit rules there etc etc etc - until finally we find the CREATION of the one we call Yhvh god of the bible...

He tells us point blank that the one we THOUGHT was supreme here, is actually NOT SUPREME at all - He calls it, not a "god" at all, but merely an ANGEL - one among many, all the others created similar... It is known these days as an ARCHON....

He goes on to say that all the other Archons are created the same way by Christ and His female counterpart, Sophia (see none of His truth is contained in the bible lol and now the religious types here are all going - W T F?? whos Sophia??) lol - but follow if I say She is part of the TRINITY then that should rest the religious mind for now - Christ AND Sophia cause DIVINE Creation - perfect creation....

This one time though, Sophia ALONE and without Christ at all, accidently, creates this other Angel - this Archon - and Christ said again directly - it is MALFORMED, and look Folks, it is a DRAGON !! Sophia out of FEAR shame GUILT - HIDES her mistake - She creates again alone, a whole entire spiritual realm - THIS UNIVERSE, and here she hides the Angel that is a DRAGON....Let it sink in deep....

Next thing to note - is that whole "war in heaven" - this is really where the bible narrative begins - but according to Christ there was lots and lots happening before this starts here....ARCHONS and MANY REALMS are created - Angels without number - all manner of lifeforms - all exist as ONE DOMAIN under the DIVINE TRINITY.... And then there is THIS DOMAIN - single ,solitary, ISOLATED and HIDDEN on purpose - our "god" the DRAGON resides here in SECRET !! The dragon cast out of heaven the bible says - is a reflection of the REAL dragon being first created by mistake and cast out of the REAL heaven of My Father placed hidden HERE in isolation !!

Now the religion portrays this dragon as the "bad guy" and tells you openly it is the master of all deception and treachery - so clever it has fooled you all into believing it is god supreme... It has INVENTED the "satan2 character based on its OWN NATURE and own origins -the bible version is a TWISTING of it s truth always.... Throughout ALL this scripture, there is only ever one dragon - and according to Christ this dragon will go on to rule THIS realm, will CREATE US DIRECTLY and then hold our Souls in eternal servitude to it, through its lies deception and by keeping us ygnorant to spiritual truth, that is of course until Christ comes to intervene on our behalf and set all this straight for us..

As said, in the ORIGINAL scripture here, He NEVER mentions any such satan character at all - never mentions ANY source of "evil" or any force or power that is opposed to my Father...NEVER mentions any realm like "hell" or any form of eternal damnation....NONE of it ...its ALL religious chicanery aimed at keeping you both fearful and ignorant of truth.. Thus it dominates you, captivates you..

Last thing to note - in the bible version of John - we find Christ have the first confrontation with the religion of Yhvh...They call Him a charlatan, say THEY are legitimate following Abraham and Moses...Christ tells them YES you do follow that god, but that god IS NOT MY FATHER -He then tells them again directly, face to face, that they follow the FATHER OF LIES says their god is a MURDERER who is DECEIVING THEM - and as we know, that title - "father of lies" - is indeed the one the religion taught you to fear as "the DEVIL father of lies"...

Add it all up - satan as we are TAUGHT to know it, is purely a RELIGIOUS FICTION - they invented this enemy to keep you all in check and to dominate you... The one to truly fear IS the god itself who is behind the whole deception !!

baro-san 10-09-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
Who is satan ?

Do you feel better now, after trolling?