Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Bracelet Flew at Me in a Store (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111708)

Lynn 14-03-2017 11:24 PM

Bracelet Flew at Me in a Store

Hello

Nothing special costume jewelry.

In Value Village today and no one was by the costume jewelry rack.* I was getting a piece from the display case.* This bracelet "FLEW" off the rack and landed by my feet.* I picked it up looked at it and handed it to the clerk.*

Something told me take it home. Not sure why but home it came.*

I guess whom ever it belonged to wanted me to have it.* It is pretty and I will wear it.*

Has anyone else ever had jewelry that just came to you in an odd way.

Lynn

Tobi 14-03-2017 11:37 PM

That's strange and amazing, Lynn. And nice it was such a pretty bracelet. I wonder if it was a 'message' of some kind from someone...? That maybe if they could have done, they would have given it to you?

No I've never had that kind of 'gift' throw itself at me! But I have found things....an opal mounted in gold in the middle of a gob of sheep poop in a field...and a beautiful silver/turquoise Navajo bracelet in the middle of a woods among rusty old junk at a long-abandoned camp-site.

RedLioness11 15-03-2017 01:20 AM

Nothing ever flew at me!! (So cool!)

I have always been drawn to certain pendents, even before I understood their spiritual and healing properties.

Sometimes I feel emotions attached to certain piece... or see a friend/family's face and know I must purchase it for them.

When I have given a "called" piece to someone, it seems to become a favorite piece and comforts them.

Berry 15-03-2017 01:08 PM

Awww, someone wanted you to have the pretty bracelet. Very nice!

I've not been given jewelry but I had the knack for finding money when I was little and living in NYC. I'd find small bills or little change everywhere. We were so poor and it came in quite handy. Then there's the breads and toys that would fly off the shelves near us when my kids were younger. I learned that it was the doing of their spirit guides or protectors wanting us to acknowledge them.

razzer 16-03-2017 03:01 AM

it'd be cool if I could walk into a crystal / gem store and the right resonating stones for me would fly at me.

shoresh 16-04-2017 11:24 PM

Lynn, I had that experience with a piece of stone jewelry. I found two necklaces at an antique shop. I was trying to make up my mind between the two. When I went into the back room of the shop the one necklace with the stone pendant swung around so hard that it broke the leather cord. So I had to buy it. What was I going to say to the shop owner after all? (Lets see, the stone broke the cord...don't think that would have worked. ;-) )

The stone turned out to be a painted jasper and is what Shamans used for astral travel.