Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Communication with Trees. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83476)

Nature Grows 25-03-2015 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Mistakes
How did you know I felt attracted to the thread and wanted to post?!
Trees are simply beautiful and I can spend hours gazing at them and pictures of them. Certain trees in the Himalayan mountains (conifers/deodars) are especially amazing as they hang almost suspended off slopes.
Trees help me ground myself. One little visualization I like to do near their roots in the ground is to visualize a root going down to the centre of the earth from my tail bone and sort of putting anchor in the earth. When I do that I feel connected to the trees as if my branches sway and float freely but I am held secure to the earth. I can sometimes share energy with trees, giving it silently if I feel the tree needs it ; but more often I just hold, touch or hug a tree if I am sad or tired and they seem to support me. I feel immense love for them spontaneously and I think they can feel that. I like to yoga especially grounding and balancing leg exercises near trees.
Here is praying for more and more trees:)

Haha, hello Moonincancer :D that sounds like a nice grounding technique I also do something similar, nature in general is very grounding I think it's good for all people to get in touch with nature. Im happy that you feel immense love for Trees aswell. Thanks Moon for the post an Is this the himalayan mountain tree your talking about?

acitak 25-03-2015 10:00 AM

Very interesting theme. As I know,ringing Cedars produce anti-aging effects. Not only the ringing cedars, but several trees hold such qualities, and all trees are indeed spiritual in nature.
In terms of the vibrational rate of trees, they are the closest to the human condition and energy,I think, and that is why it is possible to stand by a tree, lean against a tree, hug a tree, and receive from the tree healing effects, or even insights and information.

This has always been understood at a very basic primal level, which is why humans have always felt good when they are amongst trees, and it is a human practice to sit by trees, and other trees have other qualities that humans were able to tap into and use.

From my knowing,the Druids of ancient times understood this of trees, and various trees were understood to have various powers or qualities.
The oak tree was a master healer and thus became very significant and special to the Druids in their ceremonies.
The Rowan tree was also highly praised and used, often as a way to connect telepathically with others who would sit at its base.
It is seen that often a Druid would sit at one tree, while hundreds of miles away another Druid may sit at the base of another Rowan tree and telepathic communication could occur through these use of these two trees, of tapping into the energies of the Rowan.

I am practicing walking meditation in park-forest near my town almost every day and trees are my best friends there.

All the best

moonincancer 25-03-2015 02:16 PM

Yes Mistakes those are the ones. But all trees are miracles:)
Hail friend well met!

Treehugger 25-03-2015 03:46 PM

You all have expressed quite beautifully how I feel about trees. As you can tell by my username (and avatar), I LOVE trees and can feel a connection inside myself as deep as their roots.

There are quite a few trees I feel a special bond with, but none like this Maple tree in my parent's backyard. Standing beneath, looking up, I see a goddess reaching up and out to the sky in many directions. My spirit soars whenever I'm near her in a way that is hard to express. Do any of you see what I see, or is just my heart that sees this beautiful spirit?

moonincancer 25-03-2015 04:57 PM

yes it does feel like a she and a Goddess. I like the pic/avatar as well

Nature Grows 25-03-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acitak
The Rowan tree was also highly praised and used, often as a way to connect telepathically with others who would sit at its base.
It is seen that often a Druid would sit at one tree, while hundreds of miles away another Druid may sit at the base of another Rowan tree and telepathic communication could occur through these use of these two trees, of tapping into the energies of the Rowan.

Who needs phones when you've got Rowan Trees :D acitak thanks for the info an enjoy your meditation walks with your Tree friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Yes Mistakes those are the ones. But all trees are miracles:)
Hail friend well met!

They do look good. That one is very Green an lush.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treehugger
You all have expressed quite beautifully how I feel about trees. As you can tell by my username (and avatar), I LOVE trees and can feel a connection inside myself as deep as their roots.

There are quite a few trees I feel a special bond with, but none like this Maple tree in my parent's backyard. Standing beneath, looking up, I see a goddess reaching up and out to the sky in many directions. My spirit soars whenever I'm near her in a way that is hard to express. Do any of you see what I see, or is just my heart that sees this beautiful spirit?

Hey Treehugger I do see the Goddess in that maple tree I bet you hug her alot. :icon_colors:

Uma 25-03-2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treehugger

wow yes - reminds me of the statue of Athena in Nashville, TN

littlejbird 25-03-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Tree's r great, if you want ground go n sit with yr back against a tree n close yr eyes for 20 mins. Just feel the energy of the tree wrap itself around you and become part of you. When you walk away thank the tree.

Makoiyi

an excerpt from doreen virtue's book, "assertiveness for earth angels" tells us about the tree's magnificent healing power. it says doreen was guided to lean against a tree for her backache while travelling and right away her pain was absorbed by the tree, which was then transmuted, and did not hold onto it.
It's by this process they've mastered which turns our dirty air into clean oxygen :)

I appreciate their very gentle healing presence

sunsoul 26-03-2015 07:08 AM

I will hug Mistakes instead of the tree..

I see this thread is more 'grounded' than the spacey UFO one..!

Kulstor 26-03-2015 03:01 PM

Interesting topic. I wonder how hard it is to communicate with a tree. I think it may be not much different from communicating with souls, on some level at least.