Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Astral Experience (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135669)

Lynn 30-05-2020 04:00 PM

New Astral Experience

Hello

I am very well versed in Astral Travel, came into this life open to how that all works. I can think and project even when sitting here typing.

I had a wonderful new experience. While I have connected with others and experience Astral Sex, this was different. It was not a planned outing.

My husband had his hand my wrist when we were sleeping. We often travel together but are never so connected. We just travel beside the other.

We were not that far out from the Earth plane, infact we were in the Earth plane. We were in the clouds. We were having intimate relations in the clouds. Free floating. It was an odd feeling as it felt like I was connected to solid ground.

Now LOL it would be easy to say it was a lucid dream or that well I wanted to actually "do something". Yet I came back to the bed first and had to pull him back in. I had to really work at getting my wrist free, waking him up. He went OMG where were we ???

Lynn

one-light 01-06-2020 01:30 PM

Ive seen this mentioned before astral sex on here, I can't remember if much interest was shown - or if people don't know or just not saying...

I had no intention of writing about this here today. I don't have one to one conversations with my Guides, but I know things - words and guidance comes to me early hours - and doing well of late, seen a guide yesterday for a few moments of meditation, came so quickly, then I said while making a drink, I get so many smiles from Guides, then I said to them, I wonder if one time one Guide will put thumb up sometime - then later in meditation I seen a male one waving his hand. So although there are some on this forum more advanced on here as in conversation, I am advised well in early hours with information to share here. and once I was yanked out of my body.

So I was inspired to write today - because when I woke up both arms were frozen from the shoulders down, give them a wiggle lol - but its preparation for something I know, and no rush - beautiful blue I see most days early hours, like energy whirling then going to a beautiful circle of pure blue, and information/guidance then comes directly to my mind.

Anyway I could feel my support 'my angels' as I love to call them, as they give me info when the blue becomes intense, teasing me - with this thread, that was far from my mind - go on we dare you!! say something on the forum information you were going take to the grave. They like a smile and a giggle I know this my support, so I done it now, its on, for whatever reason to say, its now on - it must be knowledge to share...

I was yanked from my body by Guides last year traveled a billion miles away to shall I say witness experiencing something as in learning, and I also remember after saying the important words 'back to body' I returned backwards at high speed, then slam back in my body...

So anyone not really sure if astral sex exists, the fact is, it does, and maybe part of the intention of this message is to say Guides Angels HS know how to smile just in case some don't know... And we are all in like a theater, with 'you' being the staring role when things happen with guidance, and happenings - and i'll be surprised if more reading don't know about the topic here, maybe shy to say!! Not saying in my case all details, but something happened, and I know as well as Lynn its totally correct, it exists ...

I'd just like to say to any new people here maybe looking on right now, and maybe just going through awakening, and the idea of theater intrigues you - then remember in the play you in the starring role - make sure the plays a good one as in your journey here - be kind to people, and then again and again - 'earn it' the good play in theater I mean by helping people on this planet, be part of a good long one on your journey, with strong spiritual support, and 'good' guidance... Good Luck, 'you' can help make it happen for you.