Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Kundalini & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129590)

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 10:00 AM

Kundalini & Chakras

In the experiential aspect of meditation the journey of each individual is unique although the general tendency is of attempting to validate the unfoldings as felt by us within with those specific texts which somewhat correspond to our own findings, while conveniently ignoring clues offered by others.

On this forum itself we have scores of people who have had different types of spiritual awakenings and specifically cognition of kundalini movement & chakras corresponding to different locations within the body.

Perhaps some of us may like to share their own direct findings (not theory but actually experienced ‘reality’) related to kundalini and chakras during meditation or lucid dreaming or Bhakti dissolved states.

The idea is to simply share the experience and the type of consciousness upliftment if any both during and after the profound spiritual engagement which may be anything from a Oneness experience in/beyond form to sensory or vibrational or anything else at all.

NoOne 22-05-2019 10:41 AM

Great Idea.

My own experiences with Kundalini Awakening were broadly similar to what Gopi Krishna describes in his books, so I won’t repeat them here. There were some differences however, which is the part I find interesting.

Prior to my full awakening, I experienced the spinning of the chakras, particularly in the solar plexus. The Kundalini really did feel like a living serpent, it was a physical sensation of movement inside my body and it would constantly butt its head against the various blocks that were impeding its movement. It would keep butting its head against a block until it was cleared.

When it got to the heart chakra, the block was too stubborn (and Karmic), so I suffered greatly, with chest pain, anxiety and panic attacks.

Another difference compared to Gopi Krishna is that these problems were resolved relatively quickly, due to divine help. The Goddess decided to descend from heaven in person and perform Shaktipat on me. She also caused my Kundalini to rise all the way to the top by merging with me energetically and giving me her own power.

I stayed in contact with the Goddess in her diverse forms and various other divine beings through the years, which is another notable difference.
She also taught me how to heal and how to protect myself against psychic attacks and malevolent entities.

There seem to be a couple of people here who’ve had similar interactions with higher beings, I wonder how common it actually is and how much of it is a result of a fully activated Kundalini. In my case at least, the serpent needs to be lodged in the Sahasrara to enable me to do anything noteworthy in the spiritual realm.

lomax 22-05-2019 10:45 AM

After i opened all the main chakras and worked my kundalini and my energy body in general,i started to have poltergeist activity at a daily basis.(still have it wherever i go).
Also i realize that the mind can trigger ''energy'' to follow and the reason of saying this,is because the mind works with memory.

You read about a mantra,and then you activate it on your energy body,but at first,the info has to be stored in your memory.
(The mantra it self,and what it does.)
from that point,when you work on something,the subconsious mind knows where to look for,and you have the desired result.

One time i constructed a mantra of my own,and for some reason i had the impression that these words will change my heartbeat and kill me.
I have no clue why this thought crossed my mind,but the info was allready stored.
So i pronounced the mantra and i did get the exact result.Fortunaly my guardian angel sended the proccess to compost fast,so it lasted for a few seconds.

If the kundalini force is known to you as a powerful energy that will grant you siddhis,the activation will be directed and manipulated that way.

First i learned how to do energy work,and then i started to work with chakras and forces.
No books or too many infos.
Just a quick visit to some sites to memorize the location of a chakra and it's name,and then i was doing my work.

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 10:45 AM

Thanks NoOne!

In terms of chronology ...

Earlier on, when the experience began ... cannot pin a time to it, I used to feel a definite stirring at the root chakra. Also the crown tingling. All other zones in between were not cognised.

Subsequently the solar plexus at navel region and heart were active in that the vibrations were felt. Later the sacral and throat gained prominence.

For quite a while there was nothing at all at the third eye region. Then it began automatically with a pulsating pressure day after day. Not unpleasant but nothing profound I’d say. Something going on ...

All this possibly had a correspondence with a meditational orientation but not specifically a meditation as in a formatted process or system, which I don’t employ anyway.

This was the beginning. After a while the waves of impulses stabilised leading me to the conclusion that the current is and was always steady but the wave form being our own wavering attention.

The density of vibration may be likened to bass to treble from root to crown. That’s what I felt initially. A magnetic field felt rather than as ‘seen’.

(to be continued ...)

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 10:48 AM

lomax thanks for sharing

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
Great Idea.

My own experiences with Kundalini Awakening were broadly similar to what Gopi Krishna describes in his books, so I won’t repeat them here. There were some differences however, which is the part I find interesting.

Would you say that there is a link between channelling the Goddess in as connecting with the kundalini awakening?

Secondly, is the awakening replicable or does it depend on Divine grace?

In my case I felt no serpent (just shows the differences in the manner of felt experience) but I’m slow in writing so I’ll get to it as I proceed

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 11:00 AM

... so carrying forward the chronology of events from post 4, in my case I felt ‘activity’ in the shape of magnetic heat at root, sacral, navel, heart, throat, third eye and tingling at crown. This developed into finger tips & palms being likewise enlivened and Bindu point on back of head* (* I never knew it existed till I felt it ... then I googled and read about it).

The magnetic heat increased to an extent that I began to feel uncomfortable and so requested Universal consciousness to please taper it off. There was a telepathic communication reassuring me not to be worried but after I insisted, the rise in energy or frequency tapered off for a while ... perhaps a month or two, until I was ‘ready’ to receive the energy again.

(to be continued ...)

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 12:20 PM

... moving forward, I do admit that I regretted slowing down the pace since the accompanying feelings of ineffable joy within also kind of tapered off with the Divine energy ebbing. Yet, I accepted it as my own choice.

Gradually, the build up of magnetic heat manifested again. Slower, this time and percolating across all nodes in the body ... who knows how many? Perhaps as many as are the pores! This time around I was comfortable with the energy buildup. Possibly, fear had reduced.

I felt also that not only the chakra zones but also all other lifetron nodes in the body as in vibrational alignment. Joy became bliss.

Then one night I awoke and ‘saw’ a benign but evolved form whose fiery amber eyes floated towards me, converging into a single eye and implanting itself in my third eye point. There was a brief telepathic interlude with this being, during which at my request I was shown the structure of the Universe but in a swift manner which my conscious mind could not assimilate.

So the third eye initiation we may say ... no clap of thunder and no revelation of wonder. Yet what followed was self-revealing

(to be continued)

NoOne 22-05-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Would you say that there is a link between channelling the Goddess in as connecting with the kundalini awakening?

Yes, definitely. I can't do it, unless the Kundalini is active and opens up the Sahasrara. That uppermost Chakra connects directly to heaven. When the Kundalini pierces through the Sahasrara for the first time, it creates an opening, with a permanent connection to Divine realms. It is a bit like a wormhole or interdimensional portal. Once it's open, there is a download of energy and information (Soma) from the higher realms. The gods (Devas) get their Shine from the constant flow of Soma into their bodies, so it is transformed into a light body and is no longer physical. This differentiates them from demons (Asuras, Rakshasas, etc...) who do not drink of the Soma and must therefore get their sustenance as parasites or spiritual predators, feeding on the energy of others.

Quote:

Secondly, is the awakening replicable or does it depend on Divine grace?

I believe the bigger part of it is divine grace. But, in general, the Goddess wishes to spread her gift to as many people as possible and encourages the Awakened Ones to do so. Whether that is successful, depends on the constitution, personal efforts and past Karma of the person in Question. However, divine intervention can create a bit of a shortcut, in that the Goddess (Holy Spirit to Christians, Shekinah to Jews) can choose to take on some of the Karma of the person and burn it with her divine fire, so it doesn't impede spiritual progress. This happened in my case.

Quote:

In my case I felt no serpent (just shows the differences in the manner of felt experience) but I’m slow in writing so I’ll get to it as I proceed

I think everybody's experience is slightly different. In my case, the physicality of the sensation was very intense, but the heat generated was much less than with others, it was really quite bearable. I think that was because my masculine (Solar) and feminine (Lunar) sides were quite balanced, so it was a bit like mixtap. The hot and cold energies mixed together in the Sushumna and became pleasantly warm, rather than searing hot as is usually the case in people whose masculine / Solar side is more dominant.

Also, the Goddess appeared to me in her Ancient Sumerian form as Inanna (Later she became: Durga, Tara, Kwan Yin as well as Aphrodite and Venus), who is famous for her mixing together and balancing of the Masculine and Feminine.

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Yes, definitely. I can't do it, unless the Kundalini is active and opens up the Sahasrara. That uppermost Chakra connects directly to heaven. When the Kundalini pierces through the Sahasrara for the first time, it creates an opening, with a permanent connection to Divine realms. It is a bit like a wormhole or interdimensional portal. Once it's open, there is a download of energy and information (Soma) from the higher realms. The gods (Devas) get their Shine from the constant flow of Soma into their bodies, so it is transformed into a light body and is no longer physical. This differentiates them from demons (Asuras, Rakshasas, etc...) who do not drink of the Soma and must therefore get their sustenance as parasites or spiritual predators, feeding on the energy of others.

Quite amazing! Tell us more :smile:

NoOne 22-05-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Quite amazing! Tell us more :smile:

Thanks.

This is a vast and complicated subject, what specifically would you like to know about?

Just to further clarify my position, I am pretty much well past the phase known as Kundalini awakening, with all its challenges. This was a process of transformation that started in December 2012, when the Goddess visited me for the first time and my serpent broke through to the Sahasrara, and was completed by the end of 2018. My Kundalini pretty much operates in the background, though I am constantly aware of the process known as Urdhvareta, whereby my sexual energies and even my seminal fluid are subsumed and transformed into a higher, more potent form of prana. There is a constant stream of this energy from my reproductive organs into the brain, via the spinal column.

I rarely need to meditate any more, I mostly do it to remove any energetic blocks that may form during the stresses of daily life and to put myself into a state of mind where I can communicate with the divine, perform healing on others or remove unwanted entities from their environment. I also act as an intermediary between the gods and those that might need their help. I am expected to perform such services in their name, if I neglect my duties, they will ignore me and refuse to connect to me for a while.

JosephineB 22-05-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

I am expected to perform such services in their name, if I neglect my duties, they will ignore me and refuse to connect to me for a while.

You naughty man! :-)

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 04:55 PM

Excellent NoOne! We all wish to gain insights from your open hearted revelations shared and please do tell us the micro steps as cognised even though it means throwing back memory to 2012 :smile:

The reason why I am on a narrative in my own experience is because I’m writing it extempore as we go along and also do urge others on SF ... there are several (!) to please assist others travelling along the path by sharing insights. There is no higher or lower ... we are all walking the same path and as we know, both space & time are illusions! :biggrin:

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

:D

NoOne 22-05-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

Well spotted, haha

:tongue:

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 05:34 PM

Moving ahead from post 8 .... while all these transitions were going on, the priority of life itself became internalised with all external happenings, both termed as challenging being events playing out. We may say, a consciousness shift.

So, I then registered a ‘complaint’ with the Universe that during the third eye initiation, I was shortchanged in that the telepathic communication was not adequately resolved as far as my request was concerned in a manner comprehensible to me.

Soon, one night I awoke from a deep and restful sleep ... perhaps it was 2:40am or so ... well, I got up feeling vibrationally enhanced and was signalled that the revelation would be offered if I was willing. Of course I was!

What it is goes like this ...

Feeling all energy zones in alignment form taking a backseat, the kundalini energy seamlessly moved up from root to crown in a swoosh, passing by the intermediate ‘stations’ without pausing. A cool soothing energy.

Getting to the crown, it paused momentarily requiring cooperation and consent of in-form consciousness to annihilate itself by passing through an orifice in the crown. Kind of liquefying the essence of our ‘identity’ and dissolving in the current through the crown.

Having done so without hesitation, I saw a multi-petaled ... triangular petaled actually ... ok, let’s call it a lotus although a geometrically perfect circle with triangles around would be truthful actually. No, it was not thousand petalled as depicted. Maybe under 20 triangles which maybe called petals. Pink colour, white hues, purple clouds, light of soft hue ... yes, that about was it.

Moving through, my consciousness became one with Absolute Oneness. Sorry folks, no other way to express it. The entirety of creation known. Known but not translatable. How’s that for an inept delineation?

The entire vibration was Divine Love. The fabric of entirety. Alive as vibrant Divine Love which then I too was (Am!) indivisibly. Yet strangely distinct, in that dissolved yet distinct. Sorry if it sounds like a koan.

Well, there were telepathic discussions with the Source, not relevant to context here. Anyway, what seemed like a few minutes later (actually around 3 hours) my dissolved yet distinct consciousness descended back into form.

The best way I could portray it goes like this ... (reproduced from another thread on SF)

Pure awareness
Unattached to form
Just IS
As it IS
Complete
But since the awareness wishes
Choicelessly wishes
To engage in movement
It does
Creating matter
And energising it
With a part of itself
Without reducing itself
Or being affected by matter
Though in it, with it
And so
Matter ...
Or consciousness
Thus energised
By awareness
Yawns
Stirs
Stretches
Awakens
And becomes itself ...
Awareness
There then being no difference
No separateness
Between the awareness
That brought this awareness
Into being
And ITSELF

The human form
Of consciousness
Is the latent awareness
Having already yawned
Already stirred
And now awakening
Within form
To become awareness
Pure awareness
Without form
The body
An instrument magnificent
Enigmatically magnificent
Within which
Consciousness detects
Grid lines that connect ...
The entire body itself ...
Completely
Each grid line
Having nodes
These nodes are then occupied
Energised
By awareness
Making them conscious
Just as awareness
Once made consciousness awareness
And so
Each node is now consciousness
Enabling awareness
To be joyous in movement
Of the node consciousness
Born
Energised
And awakening
Within it
Later to be distinct though unified
To itself become awareness
As is ALL

These grid lines
All interconnected
Across the body
Of which the spine to head chakras ...
Are but one
A prominent one but nevertheless ...
One of several grids
Each continuum of the grid
Whether at the node or without
Being alive & aware
So as such
Everything being awareness
In entirety
Yet ...
The magnification of awareness
At the nodes
Which are consciousnesses
Dormant and now created, born
Or say energised
Awaken
And thereby enable
The totality of consciousness
Within form awakening
And experiencing awakening
In conjunction within
Nodes awakening
In unison
As a symphony
Of the formless movement
Of awareness itself
Are connected at all continuums
Of the entirety of awareness
Boundlessly
Within form
Without form
As the one awareness
That IS

Disclaimer:

No elaboration offered
For the revelation in stillness
Which each consciousness
Awakening
To & as awareness
In timeless time
Receives and becomes
As One in Oneness
Pure Awareness

So this was the first time. Who can forget the first time?

(to be continued)

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

This is a vast and complicated subject, what specifically would you like to know about?

Just to further clarify my position, I am pretty much well past the phase known as Kundalini awakening, with all its challenges. This was a process of transformation that started in December 2012, when the Goddess visited me for the first time and my serpent broke through to the Sahasrara, and was completed by the end of 2018. My Kundalini pretty much operates in the background, though I am constantly aware of the process known as Urdhvareta, whereby my sexual energies and even my seminal fluid are subsumed and transformed into a higher, more potent form of prana. There is a constant stream of this energy from my reproductive organs into the brain, via the spinal column.

I rarely need to meditate any more, I mostly do it to remove any energetic blocks that may form during the stresses of daily life and to put myself into a state of mind where I can communicate with the divine, perform healing on others or remove unwanted entities from their environment. I also act as an intermediary between the gods and those that might need their help. I am expected to perform such services in their name, if I neglect my duties, they will ignore me and refuse to connect to me for a while.

In terms of transitioning from the ‘before’ to ‘after’ what is your sense of being? Also between 2012 up to now, how would you depict the vibrational shift within? It’s 6+ years now so perhaps you can make some sort of assessment without calibrating or measuring of course

NoOne 22-05-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Excellent NoOne! We all wish to gain insights from your open hearted revelations shared and please do tell us the micro steps as cognised even though it means throwing back memory to 2012 :smile:

The reason why I am on a narrative in my own experience is because I’m writing it extempore as we go along and also do urge others on SF ... there are several (!) to please assist others travelling along the path by sharing insights. There is no higher or lower ... we are all walking the same path and as we know, both space & time are illusions! :biggrin:

I suppose I could add a few titbits to what was written before. There is always a danger of resorting to clichés when it comes to the topic of spirituality and I have yet to find a way to avoid that. The famous Atheist, Christopher Hitchens made fun of that in quite an excellent way (God Bless him):

- What does the Buddhist say at the Hot-Dog stand?
- Make me One with Everything.

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, so a little more about Kundalini Awakening, from my own personal perspective. What is it actually?

I'd say it is Englightenment, though that itself is a process, often described as a ladder or stairway to heaven.

When my Kundalini broke through the top of the skull, there was a tearing sound and then both the sensation and sound of rushing water. However, this liquid wasn't ordinary matter, it was made of light and it flooded my brain and my whole body eventually.

I remember an overwhelming sensation of light, everywhere, blinding and white. I expanded outwards as this happened, felt boundless and omniscient. At the same time the sensation that flooded my body can only be described as infinite joy, infinite love and pleasure on a scale that was hitherto unimaginable.

In hindsight, I think that this infinite boundless state is a natural one, it is how we exist outside the material realm in what many would call heaven or Nirvana. The only thing comparable to it in ordinary human existence is sexual pleasure with a person you truly love, when you exist in a unitive state and the boundaries between the two of you disappear. That is however still an imperfect metaphor, because this state of Enlightenment (and I'm already struggling to find the right words to describe it, so apologies for that) is so much more powerful, spiritual and authentic. It is a bit like coming home, you realise that this is your true Self, this is how you really exist and your bodily consciousness is not only restrictive, but essentially fake.

That is real, This is not.

Also, in this Unitive, Enlightened state, you realise that you don't even know what happiness and joy is, you have never experienced it up to that point. Whatever we experience in our physical existence and call it happiness or joy is a pale shadow of the real thing. Quite frankly, after you experience the real deal, anything that is referred to as happiness or joy on this earth looks ashen and grey in comparison. This is why people who have experienced it lose all interest in the so-called pleasures of ordinary life.

But, and I realise this is a contradiction, the small pleasures that you do experience in life afterwards, take on a different sheen. You basically learn to slow down and enjoy the small pleasures in life to the fullest. A simple meal or the smile of a baby causes waves of unimaginable pleasure to spread all over your body, but it seems to be concentrated on the top of the head. You could say that everything you do causes a certain amount of pleasure and joy in you, even though before it barely registered.

Am I making any sense?

It is very hard to talk or write about these things because we lack the words to describe these experiences properly. I wish I could just show it to everyone, but that is much harder than you'd think. Unfortunately, people's own egos and particularly their materialistic programming stands in the way and those need to be overcome first, before a taste of true Enlightenment becomes possible.

NoOne 22-05-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

In terms of transitioning from the ‘before’ to ‘after’ what is your sense of being? Also between 2012 up to now, how would you depict the vibrational shift within? It’s 6+ years now so perhaps you can make some sort of assessment without calibrating or measuring of course

There was certainly an energetic change that took place in me during this transitional period. Again, I have to refer to Gopi Krishna, who posits that after the initial rising of the Kundalini to the very top, it takes the body 5-7 years to properly adjust to the new, stronger flow of energy and the more potent form of prana that flows into the brain through the spinal column. It was certainly a very challenging period. I didn't work much and used up all my savings. I was confused and preoccupied for a number of years.

The body really has a hard time adjusting to this new reality, but it is physiologically and energetically transformed. When your Kundalini first awakens, you are helpless, like a newborn baby. This is why it is often called a spiritual rebirth, you really do become a new person. Also, I was exactly 33 when my Kundalini initially rose, which is pretty much the age it is supposed to happen at, according to scripture.

The Kundalini awakening was initially disruptive to my thought patterns, after a feeling of elation and joy, there were open periods of depression. Now I know that this is because the nervous system and brain is undergoing a transformation and it usually lacks the energy that it needs to do so. The metabolic rate of the body increases considerably and one must eat a small meal every 2-3 hours to keep feeding energy to the brain.

There are other consequences in terms of lifestyle, which means one must keep a very particular schedule and cannot afford too many distractions. A social life becomes next to impossible with all these changes that are needed for the organic evolution of the body into a higher form. After that transformation is largely complete, one can take certain liberties and return to a more active role in society, but great care needs to be taken not to overextend oneself and that the right nutritional and rest schedule is followed.

running 22-05-2019 07:15 PM

i think that to many ideas and to much percieved information is or can be a major problem for spiritual development. its going to take a lot more energy to follow along in accordance to what people percieve to be true. in other words a lot of wasted energy. in life we can waste a lot of energy that could of been used for developmemt. same problem.

seperating what is real from what is here say.

kundalini shakti is the movement of energy in the body that excites the nervous system. shiva is the silence found in the mind. neither has an agenda other than to make everything into itself.

since it is what one is searching for and its agenda is to make everything into it. whats important is opening up to it. meditation. shaktipat. trance. yoga. and so on help to make an opening to it. life in tough circumstances could shock someone into it.

so step one is opening to it.
step two is helping it make everything into it
so once open to it continueing to practice or do whatever it is to aid in helping it through the whole body and mind is a good idea imo.

my personal experince to open to it.
1. going into trance and tap into previous lives to relive and release the blocks.
2. meditation.
3. had some shaktipat in the beginning by person. later from nature.
4. intense exercise

how it went.
over time of opening to it in glimpses by going into trances. eventually it became lasting longer and longer in experince. finaly my heart exploded into an ectsasy that was beyond anything i could imagine. sorta like going on a roller coaster ride powered by the heart.

personal experince after it became 24/7
just because the silence and bliss becomes ongoing and the dominant aspect of the experince doesn't mean everythting has become it yet. it has to work through every cell of the body. transforming everything into it.

my evolving practice has become this now.
1. meditation
2. pranayama
3. exercise
4. shocking the system by going in cold water. the ocean on days i can.
5. truck driving as nature all that is around me gives me shaktipat.
use to get shaktipat from a teacher. no longer. nothing against it. just for me nature has more power thus far. so whats the point.

running 22-05-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

There was certainly an energetic change that took place in me during this transitional period. Again, I have to refer to Gopi Krishna, who posits that after the initial rising of the Kundalini to the very top, it takes the body 5-7 years to properly adjust to the new, stronger flow of energy and the more potent form of prana that flows into the brain through the spinal column. It was certainly a very challenging period. I didn't work much and used up all my savings. I was confused and preoccupied for a number of years.

The body really has a hard time adjusting to this new reality, but it is physiologically and energetically transformed. When your Kundalini first awakens, you are helpless, like a newborn baby. This is why it is often called a spiritual rebirth, you really do become a new person. Also, I was exactly 33 when my Kundalini initially rose, which is pretty much the age it is supposed to happen at, according to scripture.

The Kundalini awakening was initially disruptive to my thought patterns, after a feeling of elation and joy, there were open periods of depression. Now I know that this is because the nervous system and brain is undergoing a transformation and it usually lacks the energy that it needs to do so. The metabolic rate of the body increases considerably and one must eat a small meal every 2-3 hours to keep feeding energy to the brain.

There are other consequences in terms of lifestyle, which means one must keep a very particular schedule and cannot afford too many distractions. A social life becomes next to impossible with all these changes that are needed for the organic evolution of the body into a higher form. After that transformation is largely complete, one can take certain liberties and return to a more active role in society, but great care needs to be taken not to overextend oneself and that the right nutritional and rest schedule is followed.

think i was close to 33. maybe a year or two earlier. but it wasn't tell closer or at 33 that it stuck. still clearing though stuff. certainly like being reborn and still work to do. lol

those emotions could be releasing to make more room for the bliss. clearing through the second chakra. the releasing of the emotional body to be reborn. just my opinion. perspective.

i can relate to a lot of what your saying about the process. transition.

ImthatIm 22-05-2019 07:36 PM

I wish I could bottle the Living liquid Light with the essence of Love.

I would ask everyone I meet to take a sip.It will be soft like the coo of the dove.

Just one drop living Love on the tongue

Creations Love song has now been sung

running 22-05-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm

I would ask everyone I meet to take a sip.It will be soft like the coo of the dove.

if your open to it. on some level your a bartender dishing out drinks around the clock. lol

JosephineB 22-05-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Beautiful.

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 01:05 AM

... thanks to running and ImThatIm for joining in!

NoOne ... thank you indeed! Being insatiable, we would like to know more ... to what level does attention oscillate in the waking state? Is there a continuum of awareness unbroken? What are the nuances of energy shift playing out?

Amazing really and who’s to say about the sequence of events? Anyway, the takeaway definitely is as common to all experiential aspects, that in terms of knowing as a definitive truth that :

All is Divine Love Absolute ... we experience ecstatic joy ... then bliss ... then (if we may jump ahead a bit ... Love transitioning into compassion)

We are the formless Oneness awareness occupying temporary form

The chakras and kundalini energy per say are in the subtle domain and not the gross body as we usually call it

The ego is nothing other than the identity of the temporary life form we occupy which would have us pour all our attention onto it till we delude ourselves into thinking that that is all there is. The balance being to be in our state of being-ness and engage through the vehicle of form on the material plane, as guided.

There is more ... much more! Looking forward to inputs from others as beacons of light lighting up the night sky!

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running

personal experince after it became 24/7
just because the silence and bliss becomes ongoing and the dominant aspect of the experince doesn't mean everythting has become it yet. it has to work through every cell of the body. transforming everything into it.

That’s it! Every cell, every lifetron node within!

Shivani Devi 23-05-2019 02:06 AM

Quote:

In the experiential aspect of meditation the journey of each individual is unique although the general tendency is of attempting to validate the unfoldings as felt by us within with those specific texts which somewhat correspond to our own findings, while conveniently ignoring clues offered by others.

On this forum itself we have scores of people who have had different types of spiritual awakenings and specifically cognition of kundalini movement & chakras corresponding to different locations within the body.

Perhaps some of us may like to share their own direct findings (not theory but actually experienced ‘reality’) related to kundalini and chakras during meditation or lucid dreaming or Bhakti dissolved states.

The idea is to simply share the experience and the type of consciousness upliftment if any both during and after the profound spiritual engagement which may be anything from a Oneness experience in/beyond form to sensory or vibrational or anything else at all.

Hi there.

I have shared my experiences with Kundalini many times on here and I really don't feel like I am up to going through the whole descriptive process yet again.

Suffice to say, you would have really enjoyed being on SF about two years ago - around the time I was shaken out of doing intense bhakti-trataka on an image of Lord Shiva when a volcano decided to explode within me.

Let's see now...there was a member called Dryad...A member called barrynu (I really miss him)...there was running (who is still around), there was myself...A couple of others and we spoke on here in great length and detail about "all things Shakti"....those were the days.

Now, it rarely gets mentioned...and I see that as actually being a "good thing" due to the reverence for this most sacred and holy of experiences.

From my teachings, beliefs, understanding and experience...which is nothing like the New Age Movement would have me believe...what I have felt, intuitively (and spiritually), corresponds more directly to the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Tantric Upanishads...like the Yoga Kundali Upanishad:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yoga...obile&ie=UTF-8

I first became aware of Kundalini in 1981 through the Theosophical Society... especially by reading a book called "The Serpent Power" by Sir John Woodroffe (Arthur Avalon)...but after having read that, it was his second book; "Shakta and Shakti" or the Mahanirvana Tantra which put it all into perspective for me...and like Noone, I also studied all the works of Pundit Gopi Krishna.

That was all during my late teens/early adulthood.

For the next 10 years, I immersed myself in kriya Yoga (not the kind that Swami Yogananda speaks about) as it applies to Hatha Yoga...I also spent about 4 hours a day doing yoga and meditation...but it was Lord Shiva who stole my heart...and it was to be through Lord Shiva's Grace that I would experience the ascent of Shakti herself (Kundalini) some 30 years later...about three years after I resumed doing pranayama and Dharana after about a 20 year hiatus of "burning off Karma" which needed to happen first.

I then realised why Hinduism has four "rites of passage" called varnashramas.

At first...and for many months after the initial awakening, I was lost in a sea of bliss... eventually, that settled down into a form of serene detachment..yet, I was also aware of some irreparable damage that had been done to my autonomic nervous system leading to weakness and seizures...As well as some kind of emotionally flat, ambivalent state...once one has tasted the Soma... everything else just tastes bland and unsatisfying by comparison..I had just entered the "Dark Night of the Soul"...and it is here that I pretty much remain...for now.

I spend most of my time on YouTube now, watching videos by Craig Holliday, Igor Kufayev, Stan Grof and others...As well as trying to still feel the love that I know I still have in my heart for Lord Shiva...it is as though He needs to surprise me with his Darshan...because He isn't like a trained dog who will come whenever I call Him anymore.

For the past three days, I have been chanting endless malas of the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra because Nataraja is trampling upon the "demon of epilepsy" and I would just like all of my neurological symptoms to conveniently JAO! Vamoose! so that I may get on with having some semblance of a life.

Occasionally I will still get the deep bliss states, but I can count such times on the fingers of one hand..and they rarely last for any longer than a few days.. meanwhile, my spinal cord feels like an electro-whip, my extremities throb and pulsate..there is pressure in my forehead at the location of my "third eye" and migraines are also common.

I live in the hope that things can only get better...or I die...One or the other.

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 02:26 AM

Thanks Shivani! :hug3:

I was actually wondering when you’d join the party! :smile:

The void you speak of ... the dark, living, breathing, vibrant void of nothingness and yet completeness ... in my experiential view ... is called as such because of conditioning confined to senses and that too the external polarity of senses. There is an internal polarity. All chakras too have polarities but that’s another matter.

Finally, there is through the veil, a soft yet luminous spiritual light ... a shining living light of Loving Absoluteness. I’m not labelling it ...

The key thing is this as related to what you say or for that matter merging in-form consciousness with formless Oneness awareness by Kundalini or any other way the Divine chooses as optimal, is that it’s something like falling in love with Love. Meaning, Divine grace is needed to bless the union.

While we may stand corrected by others who may like to share their view on this, your connection or my connection or anyone’s connection with Universal consciousness in any manner as projected always is ... if we are One we are never separate ... so the anxiety to consciously connect ... the anxiety itself is the blockade. A self created blockade, which we may choose to just exit ... just like that ... here & now.

The only denial is self-denial.

running 23-05-2019 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hi there.

I have shared my experiences with Kundalini many times on here and I really don't feel like I am up to going through the whole descriptive process yet again.

Suffice to say, you would have really enjoyed being on SF about two years ago - around the time I was shaken out of doing intense bhakti-trataka on an image of Lord Shiva when a volcano decided to explode within me.

Let's see now...there was a member called Dryad...A member called barrynu (I really miss him)...there was running (who is still around), there was myself...A couple of others and we spoke on here in great length and detail about "all things Shakti"....those were the days.

Now, it rarely gets mentioned...and I see that as actually being a "good thing" due to the reverence for this most sacred and holy of experiences.

From my teachings, beliefs, understanding and experience...which is nothing like the New Age Movement would have me believe...what I have felt, intuitively (and spiritually), corresponds more directly to the Hatha Yoga Pradipika and the Tantric Upanishads...like the Yoga Kundali Upanishad:

https://www.google.com/search?q=yoga...obile&ie=UTF-8

I first became aware of Kundalini in 1981 through the Theosophical Society... especially by reading a book called "The Serpent Power" by Sir John Woodroffe (Arthur Avalon)...but after having read that, it was his second book; "Shakta and Shakti" or the Mahanirvana Tantra which put it all into perspective for me...and like Noone, I also studied all the works of Pundit Gopi Krishna.

That was all during my late teens/early adulthood.

For the next 10 years, I immersed myself in kriya Yoga (not the kind that Swami Yogananda speaks about) as it applies to Hatha Yoga...I also spent about 4 hours a day doing yoga and meditation...but it was Lord Shiva who stole my heart...and it was to be through Lord Shiva's Grace that I would experience the ascent of Shakti herself (Kundalini) some 30 years later...about three years after I resumed doing pranayama and Dharana after about a 20 year hiatus of "burning off Karma" which needed to happen first.

I then realised why Hinduism has four "rites of passage" called varnashramas.

At first...and for many months after the initial awakening, I was lost in a sea of bliss... eventually, that settled down into a form of serene detachment..yet, I was also aware of some irreparable damage that had been done to my autonomic nervous system leading to weakness and seizures...As well as some kind of emotionally flat, ambivalent state...once one has tasted the Soma... everything else just tastes bland and unsatisfying by comparison..I had just entered the "Dark Night of the Soul"...and it is here that I pretty much remain...for now.

I spend most of my time on YouTube now, watching videos by Craig Holliday, Igor Kufayev, Stan Grof and others...As well as trying to still feel the love that I know I still have in my heart for Lord Shiva...it is as though He needs to surprise me with his Darshan...because He isn't like a trained dog who will come whenever I call Him anymore.

For the past three days, I have been chanting endless malas of the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra because Nataraja is trampling upon the "demon of epilepsy" and I would just like all of my neurological symptoms to conveniently JAO! Vamoose! so that I may get on with having some semblance of a life.

Occasionally I will still get the deep bliss states, but I can count such times on the fingers of one hand..and they rarely last for any longer than a few days.. meanwhile, my spinal cord feels like an electro-whip, my extremities throb and pulsate..there is pressure in my forehead at the location of my "third eye" and migraines are also common.

I live in the hope that things can only get better...or I die...One or the other.

wish there was something i could do to help you. the only thing that comes to my limited mind is perhaps some shaktipat from somebody very far along to smooth it out a bit. it bothere me when i hear about these things bothering you. maybe a transmission would make it worse. i dont know? i never offer doing anything for anybody because its my belief there are people much better at it, further along than i am. but having read these things from you a number of times. for a while. i just wish it would get better for you. if you want. to see if it eases things up. i will meditate and send some energy. just let me know. here. or. pm.

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 02:46 AM

Shivani ... NoOne ... (Running)

Anything you wish to add about the ‘Soma’ you speak of? In your felt experience what is it ... where is it ... what does it feel like?

Shivani Devi 23-05-2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Thanks Shivani! :hug3:

I was actually wondering when you’d join the party! :smile:

The void you speak of ... the dark, living, breathing, vibrant void of nothingness and yet completeness ... in my experiential view ... is called as such because of conditioning confined to senses and that too the external polarity of senses. There is an internal polarity. All chakras too have polarities but that’s another matter.

Finally, there is through the veil, a soft yet luminous spiritual light ... a shining living light of Loving Absoluteness. I’m not labelling it ...

The key thing is this as related to what you say or for that matter merging in-form consciousness with formless Oneness awareness by Kundalini or any other way the Divine chooses as optimal, is that it’s something like falling in love with Love. Meaning, Divine grace is needed to bless the union.

While we may stand corrected by others who may like to share their view on this, your connection or my connection or anyone’s connection with Universal consciousness in any manner as projected always is ... if we are One we are never separate ... so the anxiety to consciously connect ... the anxiety itself is the blockade. A self created blockade, which we may choose to just exit ... just like that ... here & now.

The only denial is self-denial.

You are very welcome. :hug2:

It is my very love for the "formless" (arupa-rupa) which stops me from merging with the "formless".

...it is the plight of every bhakta.

Even Ramakrishna preferred to "taste the sugar" and not "be the sugar".

Even Lord Hanuman refused to receive Enlightenment from Lord Rama.

Sometimes the merging happens, but I always know that two lovers can become one and yet still remain as "two lovers".

My problem is...this Kundalini energy within me isn't being channeled into anything constructive or productive...I simply do not know how to do that...As if "I" am really 'doing' or 'not doing' anything anyway...but even so, the energy has nowhere to go, but circling round...and around...and around...destroying all my nerves in the process.

I have tried to direct it out of the crown of my head (Saharasrara Chakra) but it will not go any further than my Third Eye (Ajna Chakra)...it is stuck there. The Rudra Granthi still blocks its passage and the only way for me to break the Rudra Granthi is to accept that I AM the very thing that I LOVE...and even with all of the vishistadvaita philosophy...All the Acintya Bhedabheda Tattwa, I still cannot reconcile this.

I also do "ground myself" often...which provides very limited relief and respite..but it is only a band aid measure.

The only thing I can do...As others have suggested to me, is to bring all of the energies into my heart space (Anahata) and hope that the same Grace that put me in this predicament can also help me find a way out of it.

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 03:21 AM

Quote:

You are very welcome. :hug2:

It is my very love for the "formless" (arupa-rupa) which stops me from merging with the "formless".

...it is the plight of every bhakta.

Even Ramakrishna preferred to "taste the sugar" and not "be the sugar".

Even Lord Hanuman refused to receive Enlightenment from Lord Rama.

Sometimes the merging happens, but I always know that two lovers can become one and yet still remain as "two lovers".

My problem is...this Kundalini energy within me isn't being channeled into anything constructive or productive...I simply do not know how to do that...As if "I" am really 'doing' or 'not doing' anything anyway...but even so, the energy has nowhere to go, but circling round...and around...and around...destroying all my nerves in the process.

I have tried to direct it out of the crown of my head (Saharasrara Chakra) but it will not go any further than my Third Eye (Ajna Chakra)...it is stuck there. The Rudra Granthi still blocks its passage and the only way for me to break the Rudra Granthi is to accept that I AM the very thing that I LOVE...and even with all of the vishistadvaita philosophy...All the Acintya Bhedabheda Tattwa, I still cannot reconcile this.

I also do "ground myself" often...which provides very limited relief and respite..but it is only a band aid measure.

The only thing I can do...As others have suggested to me, is to bring all of the energies into my heart space (Anahata) and hope that the same Grace that put me in this predicament can also help me find a way out of it.

What’s the remedy then?

ImthatIm 23-05-2019 03:29 AM

Quote:

The process most talk of, I have very little understanding of.

Your quote above unseeking seeker.
The "Living Light of Loving Absoluteness", this I know and experienced.
This Divine Love that is like unconditional Love and is in timeless time that is liquid and living.This I know.
I arrived and met this Love while in a ceremony on a Native American Spiritual path or way of life that I live.
I met Divine Love out of my body. I did not realize it at the time until they
seen me back to my body.(I did not catch their names) and I was hanging around in a black void when the Light came or I went to it ,
not sure I did not feel motion.I believe it came to where I was. So I am in Love with Divine Love, this I know.
This Loving light is my home from where I came from and where I will return and
is with me and ALL in form, this I know.
I don't pay to much attention to process or techniques.I just live and move and
sit and pray and help and cry, with whomever life guides us to.Or is guided to us.
My spirit helper told me years back:"Don't search for the answers, they will come." So I just live.
But I do live with traditional Native sacred ceremonies.
Which is a sweat lodge
Also vision questing which is fasting and praying alone in the nature.
And healing/prayer ceremonies of different types.
And much time spent in the mountains or other spiritual camps.
I can't talk of my kundalini or any other techniques or practices I read here.I only know what I know.
I do like Youtube. Oh yeah I did start looking at eastern ways because a few years back in my heart area
a bit to the right side I had this vision of a pond and a lotus flower with my white glowing self doing tree pose on the flower.
I do focus on calming the waters in this pond and it calms me right down and I chuckle.Like a private joke between friends.
Well enough about me, back to The Divine and sacred.
:icon_sunny:
^^^

Shivani Devi 23-05-2019 03:40 AM

Quote:

What’s the remedy then?

I have some ideas..after thinking a lot...

Direct it out of my hands and become an energy healer.
At the moment, it goes out of my hands only when it wants to...I don't seem to have much conscious control over that either.

Give it all back to Shiva...laying it at His Lotus Feet with a "thanks, but no thanks"...I am building up the strength in my body to undergo the Somvrat Katha (16 Monday nirjal fasting...fasting without water for 16 Mondays).

I have been also looking into behavioural therapies such as Acceptance Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy...even EFT or "tapping" to clear away subconscious energy blockages..also, stuff like Acupuncture, Qi Gong and Tai Chi may help shift the stubborn energies or settle them down..or release in some way...at the moment, I am studying how to make "Psi Balls" or "Chi Balls"..

It seems that the ancient Chinese have better ideas about what to do with all of this excess/surplus energy than the ancient Indians ever did..

Taking up a martial art is also a good outlet for it...and THANK YOU for facilitating the awareness of what I need to do now....Kung Fu!

Bless you.

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 03:43 AM

ImthatIm!

Of course! We can travel by car or bus or even walk! It’s not necessary to go the Kundalini way ... in any case in a surrender mode, we are a humble receptor, the Universe deciding the path. Not us as in a doer deciding

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 03:44 AM

Quote:

I have some ideas..after thinking a lot...

Direct it out of my hands and become an energy healer.
At the moment, it goes out of my hands only when it wants to...I don't seem to have much conscious control over that either.

Give it all back to Shiva...laying it at His Lotus Feet with a "thanks, but no thanks"...I am building up the strength in my body to undergo the Somvrat Katha (16 Monday nirjal fasting...fasting without water for 16 Mondays).

I have been also looking into behavioural therapies such as Acceptance Commitment Therapy and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy...even EFT or "tapping" to clear away subconscious energy blockages..also, stuff like Acupuncture, Qi Gong and Tai Chi may help shift the stubborn energies or settle them down..or release in some way...at the moment, I am studying how to make "Psi Balls" or "Chi Balls"..

It seems that the ancient Chinese have better ideas about what to do with all of this excess/surplus energy than the ancient Indians ever did..

Taking up a martial art is also a good outlet for it...and THANK YOU for facilitating the awareness of what I need to do now....Kung Fu!

Bless you.

That’s the way to go then my dear! :hug3:

running 23-05-2019 03:53 AM

Quote:

Shivani ... NoOne ... (Running)

Anything you wish to add about the ‘Soma’ you speak of? In your felt experience what is it ... where is it ... what does it feel like?

'soma' meaning the experince in feeling of the kundalini shakti?

correct me if im wrong in what you mean by soma. i have a little education compared to most about spirituality. mostly i just know by examining my experience.

in feeling the kundakini shakti expresses itself through the nervous system as joy. this joy is like a vibration throughout the body. its independent from the mind, the emotions, and so on in that nothing can block it from doing what it does. i see the joys of spirit as i put it and silence of the mind as superceding evertyhing else. everything else comes and goes. where as the joy and silence are always. it quenches ones thirst in that it doesnt dull and is more enjoyable than other things.

ImthatIm 23-05-2019 03:55 AM

Quote:

if your open to it. on some level your a bartender dishing out drinks around the clock. lol

Ah yes, The privilege to share the Love.

Unseeking Seeker 23-05-2019 04:05 AM

Quote:

'soma' meaning the experince in feeling of the kundalini shakti?

correct me if im wrong in what you mean by soma. i have a little education compared to most about spirituality. mostly i just know by examining my experience.

in feeling the kundakini shakti expresses itself through the nervous system as joy. this joy is like a vibration throughout the body. its independent from the mind, the emotions, and so on in that nothing can block it from doing what it does. i see the joys of spirit as i put it and silence of the mind as superceding evertyhing else. everything else comes and goes. where as the joy and silence are always. it quenches ones thirst in that it doesnt dull and is more enjoyable than other things.

Yes of course!

NoOne referred to the Soma. That’s why I asked. Now, keeping in view the purpose of this thread in stating the actual experience and not stuff documented about it, here is my felt experience ... it maybe something else as meant by it as far as more ‘authentic ‘ verdicts go

I sense a gridline ... a capillary connecting third eye point to crown to Bindu (the bald spot on back of head). The Bindu generates a Divine nectar, initially felt as triangulating between itself, third eye and crown and off late with new energy centres cognised, I’d say it feeds the nectar right across our form.

The grid vertically splits the body in two geometric halves. I’ll elaborate in a bit ...

(to be continued)

running 23-05-2019 04:15 AM

Quote:

The process most talk of, I have very little understanding of.

Your quote above unseeking seeker.
The "Living Light of Loving Absoluteness", this I know and experienced.
This Divine Love that is like unconditional Love and is in timeless time that is liquid and living.This I know.
I arrived and met this Love while in a ceremony on a Native American Spiritual path or way of life that I live.
I met Divine Love out of my body. I did not realize it at the time until they
seen me back to my body.(I did not catch their names) and I was hanging around in a black void when the Light came or I went to it ,
not sure I did not feel motion.I believe it came to where I was. So I am in Love with Divine Love, this I know.
This Loving light is my home from where I came from and where I will return and
is with me and ALL in form, this I know.
I don't pay to much attention to process or techniques.I just live and move and
sit and pray and help and cry, with whomever life guides us to.Or is guided to us.
My spirit helper told me years back:"Don't search for the answers, they will come." So I just live.
But I do live with traditional Native sacred ceremonies.
Which is a sweat lodge
Also vision questing which is fasting and praying alone in the nature.
And healing/prayer ceremonies of different types.
And much time spent in the mountains or other spiritual camps.
I can't talk of my kundalini or any other techniques or practices I read here.I only know what I know.
I do like Youtube. Oh yeah I did start looking at eastern ways because a few years back in my heart area
a bit to the right side I had this vision of a pond and a lotus flower with my white glowing self doing tree pose on the flower.
I do focus on calming the waters in this pond and it calms me right down and I chuckle.Like a private joke between friends.
Well enough about me, back to The Divine and sacred.
:icon_sunny:
^^^

in the process to the joys of spirit. the kundalini shakti. my engine to it was by going into like trances. living through things and clearing them. to become overwhelmed in joy as they cleared. you brought up sweat lodges and native american sacred ceremonies. as you can see from my picture im not native american. what was interesting is the majority of the trances to clear through felt to me like native american experinces from many generstions ago. why? i dont know or pretend to. at that time i felt compelled to read some books from native americans. read a few sentences and get swept away into like a trance and storms of emotions. then the bliss would come filling the space where the emotions previously lived. it was a fascinating couple of years doing this daily for hours at a time. tell it just one day came to an end. the joy became stuck in me all the time. the stuff that was stuck in me cleared all out. its strange to talk about it anymore like an old memory. i cant remember but remember what i remember. what i remember was like living in a time machine during the process.