Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Do telepaths hear the subconscious mind of others? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126397)

BJAsapace 19-11-2018 05:59 AM

Do telepaths hear the subconscious mind of others?

If so, how do you stop telepathy?

MissCreativeSpirit 21-11-2018 03:34 AM

I think what I do is bilocate into their body like a hitch hiker and can see them living their lives here and there and that's when I hear their thoughts. And I can do this in past too.

BJAsapace 28-11-2018 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I think what I do is bilocate into their body like a hitch hiker and can see them living their lives here and there and that's when I hear their thoughts. And I can do this in past too.

so you sort of latch onto them? do they find it annoying or aware?

Shivani Devi 29-11-2018 07:20 AM

There are some natural telepaths out there and I call them "shadowers" and shadowers can be really annoying.

Their means of telepathy is totally subconscious, because if they only knew what they are capable of...but I am not the one to tell them.

I actually ran into an amazing shadower today, almost quite literally.

So, I was looking to buy some perfume for my mother for Christmas. I walked into the drug store, made my way to the perfume counter and a woman was standing right where I wanted to stand and so I waited...and waited for her to finish looking so I could usurp her position...but she was taking her sweet time.

So, I decided to take a step to my left, to view some other perfumes in an adjacent cabinet while I waited for her to move.

Now, at EXACTLY the same time as I moved to my left, so did she and stood right in front of me yet again...and so I thought "aha! Now she has moved from the place where I wanted to stand, I can go there" yet, no sooner as I thought that and started moving to my right, she took a step right as well, so she was standing in front of me yet again.

With that, I thought "screw this, I need a new detangling comb, so I shall look for one in the hair care section until that woman gets what she needs and leaves the store...and THEN I will buy some perfume for mum".

So, I took myself off in one direction, but unbeknownst to me, she was heading for the same destination in the opposite direction, arriving seconds before I did (she must have ran) and stood right in front of where the combs and brushes were, obscuring my view yet again.

With that, I thought she must have a twin, dressed the same who was shopping in the same store...So I quickly ran back to the perfume counter and she wasn't there. So, I quickly ran back to hair accessories and she wasn't there either. I searched the whole store and she was nowhere to be found.

This is what a shadower is and does.

RadiantPearl 04-12-2018 05:58 PM

His is a good question. I’d also like to know if they can hear the subconscious mind or if they just hear what the person is thinking on the surface. Or maybe they can hear both.