Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Crystals for energy work grounding and telepathy. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123554)

MHz045 27-06-2018 05:25 PM

Crystals for energy work grounding and telepathy.

Which crystals should I have to help with grounding telepathy and energy work?

moonincancer 28-06-2018 03:23 PM

Black tourmaline. Red jasper. Carnelian. Green sheen obsidian. Depends on what works for you. Clear quartz and amethyst work for some too.

Lynn 28-06-2018 03:52 PM

Hello

Hematite - warning this one is not for a beginner it is very powerful and cautions do need to be noted if it touches the skin direct. It can leave a burn like mark. This is a good stone that helps with grounding and with keeping negative energies at bay.

Black Tourmaline - this is a great stone as it is gentle and it works to put a shield up against negative energies. It will help with keeping your energy as yours and holding back the energies of others. It clears that mental fog that at times we have around us.

Selenite - This is a great stone for meditations and opening the Crown Chakra. With this stone all one has to do is hold it in your hands and you should feel the instant grounding feelings from it if it is one that resonates with your energy levels.

Dragon Stone (Dragons Blood) - it I have found either likes you or does not like you there is no grey area with this one. You will know even by looking at a picture of it if its for you I have come to find.

It is great for bringing you back down to earth. It is good for the merging of the inner and outer parts of the two realms we walk in the physical and the astral. This stone can age back some 70 million years.

Petrified Wood (not always thought of as a crystal) - This stone is very good for healing and protections. It works well for what brings you down,anxiety and stresses in life. It was a part of a living tree and we know that a tree was once rooted (grounded to the Earth).

Lynn

MHz045 03-07-2018 10:51 PM

Do you just wear it and go with that or is meditation required with using crystals?

Compendium 03-07-2018 11:30 PM

Meditating with crystals is always nice at least in my opinion, but wearing it works. If you are trying to raise your vibration it is important to keep your thoughts positive. What you think is what you create. So always monitor your thoughts.

Meditation is very important and has a lot of benefits both mental and physical. It also does not always mean sitting in a lotus position and thinking of nothing. For instance you can go for a walk, play music, draw, etc. Anything you enjoy doing where your mind can wander can work as a means of meditation. It basically means anything that gives you and your brain a break form the stress of life and living.

Namaste`

MHz045 12-07-2018 08:49 PM

Okay. Thanks.

Lynn 12-07-2018 10:03 PM

Hello

I do not do well with meditations so I wear my crystals. I have some that I have laying around as well.

Lynn

Psychictiff 16-07-2018 08:31 PM

I find Garnet very grounding.