Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   OMG my first reading on YouTube (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121075)

FairyCrystal 02-03-2018 11:58 AM

Thank you, Angelic!
To be honest, I'd never thought of doing something like this, lol. Just that I stumbled upon pick a card readings and really loved it. It's wonderful to get a free reading for all kinds of things when you need it!
And at the mo I feel really drawn to cards and readings, maybe had to do with the upcoming full moon. My modem had broken down, so I had plenty of time to do it.
And I SO enjoyed it! I was surprised how tuned in I got when I did the reading. Somehow it really seems to work for me to use stacks with cards from plural decks.

It also hadn't been my idea to start doing card readings because I'm setting up a practice to help women get empowered. So I will offer training sessions and webinars and at some point live workshops on that, including everything that is needed to become empowered: reflecting and working on self-love, self-esteem, how you see yourself as a woman, feminine communication, building up a connection with your body, I'll address sexuality & sensuality as well, and so on and so forth.
So I'll make clips on that subject as well. But yeah, doing these readings is also part of who I am. So I will throw that in as well, not in the training sessions, but on YouTube for sure!

angelic star 02-03-2018 01:37 PM

@ Fairy that's such a great news and super happy one. Yes I guess it takes a certain amount of preparedness and courage to come out and its amazing when you are actually enjoying it.
That's true if its a part of who you are and such a blessed experience. I actually was quite nervous about my first video, you know about judgement and all, but I actually began to enjoy it once I started anyways. It's not much different after a while. I guess I will send you my link when I am done with it.
All the best for your videos and everything else, sounds amazing and looks great ~

many smiles and much love your end ~

Clover 02-03-2018 03:57 PM

Hi Fairy,

Just got a chance to look at it, first of all you have a lovely voice. I am from the US so I totally dig different accents from what I am use to. :D

You know, on my instagram, these are my most favorite readings from the people I follow. The 'pick the card/stone your drawn to'. I even thought about doing that on this forum, I just don't have the time right now.

So anyways, I was drawn to #2 with the dark stone.... I Appreciate and resonated with the message, particularly the second card and the message with 'go with the flow' and not trying to go back up the water fall or you'll stress yourself out ( sorry I am paraphrasing) but I concur! :icon_bounce: Last card resonated well too!

Anywho, much luck and blessings going forward with it!

FairyCrystal 02-03-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Fairy,

Just got a chance to look at it, first of all you have a lovely voice. I am from the US so I totally dig different accents from what I am use to. :D

You know, on my instagram, these are my most favorite readings from the people I follow. The 'pick the card/stone your drawn to'. I even thought about doing that on this forum, I just don't have the time right now.

So anyways, I was drawn to #2 with the dark stone.... I Appreciate and resonated with the message, particularly the second card and the message with 'go with the flow' and not trying to go back up the water fall or you'll stress yourself out ( sorry I am paraphrasing) but I concur! :icon_bounce: Last card resonated well too!

Anywho, much luck and blessings going forward with it!

Thank you Clover for your feedback and your sweet words!
Yes, struggling to go upstream might work for salmon to get their mate, for humans it's not really advised. Like Abraham Hicks says: everything you want is downstream, not upstream.
I am actually painting that, it's almost done. I did that because I want that painting in my living room so I see it a lot. A good reminder to let go of the oars and just go with the flow. I'm quite good at trying to peddle upstream too, you see, haha.

Anyhow, I'm glad it resonated!
Instagram, heard about that from another reader. I didn't even know you could put readings on there. I will definitely look into it!

:hug3:

innerlight 02-03-2018 11:57 PM

Congrats, on doing your first reading on Youtube. In no time you will be doing live readings on FB. Yeah, it seems scary. But it's fun. I have done a bunch of live FB readings. It's nice to interact with people in that way.

I have seen plenty of people do the pick a reading thing all over the place. I have not done any myself yet. I have thought about it. Usually I will do like a week pull for the group type of thing, or card of the day. I'm always looking to branch out with it, and push my bounds. So maybe one day I will do it as well.

Pandora. 03-03-2018 12:03 AM

I've just seen your thread FairyCrystal. I'll have a look in depth in the next few days. It looks very impressive! Congrats on such a brilliant idea.

FairyCrystal 03-03-2018 04:55 PM

Thanks Pandora! Let me know if it resonates with you!

I've done another one, lol. I'm having so much fun, it just seems to work at the moment :)
This one is on self-love, on where you are concerning self-love to be exact.
Since many people have a problem when it comes to that, I thought it would be a nice one for a reading. Most do readings on love relationships, which is cool, I like that too!
But a healthy love relationship hinges on love of self. So I thought, why not do a reading on that!
It is free, I have nothing for sale, so I hope it's okay me putting one more link in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiuyX2hzLhY&

moonincancer 03-03-2018 06:02 PM

Thanks for sharing the link. I chose number 2 because I found the key quite intriguing. Liked the way you read the Green witch card. A learning experience for me:)

Pandora. 03-03-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thanks Pandora! Let me know if it resonates with you!

I've done another one, lol. I'm having so much fun, it just seems to work at the moment :)
This one is on self-love, on where you are concerning self-love to be exact.
Since many people have a problem when it comes to that, I thought it would be a nice one for a reading. Most do readings on love relationships, which is cool, I like that too!
But a healthy love relationship hinges on love of self. So I thought, why not do a reading on that!
It is free, I have nothing for sale, so I hope it's okay me putting one more link in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiuyX2hzLhY&

Oh wow, that sounds brilliant. I will definitely check it out today. How wonderful of you to give so much of your time to help others. :hug3:

FairyCrystal 03-03-2018 07:26 PM

Thank you Moon!
I do love the Green Witch Tarot, especially since many images are different from the default RW. THat allows me to intuit without being hindered by standard interpretations coming to mind. These sometimes help, at other times they do block me a bit.

And the key is indeed intriguing :) I bought it when I was in a real bad place years ago, as a reminder that I would eventually find my 'home', but literally and figuratively. When I got my own rental, and could move away from my ex, I wanted it in view. So it's hanging in the center of a large heart-shape made out of thin twigs which is hanging up in my living-room window :)