Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   My celebrity soulmate. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=75518)

Megamedes 04-10-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Okay, so i think I am understanding. I apologize, I am still fairly new to all this. I am trying to understand. Lol, so patience is key right now. So let me see if i have this right:
I know he my soulmate/tw, but I guess I wont know untill i am physically around him (?). But i know we have a (strong) connection. I need to be patient and ask the cosmos/gaurdian angel, spirit guides (whoever) to show me a way, that if its supposed to be acted upon, to show me how. And untill he and I have contact to not try to send him mesages telepathically because he would think he is crazy and (in result, more than likely) go crazy. So until then i need to enjoy knowing what I do and having knowing about him.. There isnt much I can do- till a bigger path is revealed..
Right?


If people tell you this then there might be parts they have not uncovered themselves. Distance ite poss an illusion; so it is quisible to feel someone even if you are not in this sense "physically" connected. Your path as it is is already "big" enough, but when we are at a place where we enjoy it, it simply seem "bigger". Neither is there a need to ask anyone else than yourself for guidance!

At this moment what do you feel is right; what do you sense? When this body of mine was occupied by what I describe as a fraction of the being I am, his soulmate (and no in this way there is not plenty, only one) was Natalie Portman. However he knew instantly that they were never meant to be together in this lifetime as they had been so many times before.

Also, I have had two dreams "in which I will not go into detail" with Dakota Fanning, where it more so felt like she was showing me things she was proud of while enjoying our company. They came around the time a movie of hers premiered and later on when I watched the movie(s), not only did the theme of the movie match the dream, the landscape did so as well.

DontLetThemIn 04-10-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megamedes
If people tell you this then there might be parts they have not uncovered themselves. Distance ite poss an illusion; so it is quisible to feel someone even if you are not in this sense "physically" connected. Your path as it is is already "big" enough, but when we are at a place where we enjoy it, it simply seem "bigger". Neither is there a need to ask anyone else than yourself for guidance!

At this moment what do you feel is right; what do you sense? When this body of mine was occupied by what I describe as a fraction of the being I am, his soulmate (and no in this way there is not plenty, only one) was Natalie Portman. However he knew instantly that they were never meant to be together in this lifetime as they had been so many times before.

Also, I have had two dreams "in which I will not go into detail" with Dakota Fanning, where it more so felt like she was showing me things she was proud of while enjoying our company. They came around the time a movie of hers premiered and later on when I watched the movie(s), not only did the theme of the movie match the dream, the landscape did so as well.


Thats really cool. So.. If what I am saying about V being my soulmate is true (which im sure it is).. He would be my only one?.. Would that apply to him aswell, would I be his only? Is it possible he knows more about our connection than I do?

Psy-n-I 04-10-2014 08:34 PM

Ask the Universe whatever it is you re curious about, meditate and wait for your answers :)

Megamedes 04-10-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Thats really cool. So.. If what I am saying about V being my soulmate is true (which im sure it is).. He would be my only one?


Try to think of infinity, though the idea of it is very infinite the thought of it is very finite, is it not? In thought if he is your soulmate he would be your perfect match; the key that unlocks the door. There are perfect matches and then there are perfect possibilities. In my world everyone holds the key to be a perfect match; the question though is would you give the key to just anyone? Still if you think of yourself as a house with a lot of doors, it do seem that there are individuals with the key to open you up without you having to give them a key at all. Some though can open up more doors than others :icon_eek: :tongue: Hope some of it made sense...

yellowdragon 04-10-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Okay, so i think I am understanding. I apologize, I am still fairly new to all this. I am trying to understand. Lol, so patience is key right now. So let me see if i have this right:
I know he my soulmate/tw, but I guess I wont know untill i am physically around him (?). But i know we have a (strong) connection. I need to be patient and ask the cosmos/gaurdian angel, spirit guides (whoever) to show me a way, that if its supposed to be acted upon, to show me how. And untill he and I have contact to not try to send him mesages telepathically because he would think he is crazy and (in result, more than likely) go crazy. So until then i need to enjoy knowing what I do and having knowing about him.. There isnt much I can do- till a bigger path is revealed..
Right?

hahahahahaha! my bad.:hug2: I tend to be a bit direct, sorry if I'm getting you wrong.
So, I didn't understand you are new to it all. You probably said so, but I just didn't register. YOu can ask, whatever it is you believe in, to show a way or have a way be made to meet him and then let it go and don't' worry about it. If you can speak telepathically to him, go ahead! That won't mess him up unless you try and push or um manipulate in some way. I just meant that you don't have to try so hard, if you aren't meant to be with him, you won't be. But if you are meant to be with him, a way will be made. That's all I was trying to say, sorry to be insensitive!:icon_frown: :smile:

DontLetThemIn 04-10-2014 09:12 PM

Its okay, and i will admit (Psy-n-i) I do sometimes talk to the Universe, its a beautiful thing, and i always admire it, and ask it questions. It keeps me feeling one-with-the-universe ya know.. and yea, i may be able to speak to him telepathically, but I am not 100% sure, i cant ask him xD.. (tho i can do it with family sometimes, so i assume i can), but i would rather not try yet until i get further in my journey. I feel overwhelmed in a sense from all this thinking and wondering.
I am not sure if i think of myself as a house with locks and keys needed. I am still young and confused about life. I know that V has brought out sides of me I have never seen, like peace, and all for the good- believe me..

Megamedes 04-10-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
I am not sure if i think of myself as a house with locks and keys needed.


Not all doors have locks and not all locks have doors. It simply was a metaphor to bring forth a point :hug2:

DontLetThemIn 04-10-2014 09:49 PM

Ohhhh... okie dokie. lol. i am sorry.

yellowdragon 04-10-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Its okay, and i will admit (Psy-n-i) I do sometimes talk to the Universe, its a beautiful thing, and i always admire it, and ask it questions. It keeps me feeling one-with-the-universe ya know.. and yea, i may be able to speak to him telepathically, but I am not 100% sure, i cant ask him xD.. (tho i can do it with family sometimes, so i assume i can), but i would rather not try yet until i get further in my journey. I feel overwhelmed in a sense from all this thinking and wondering.
I am not sure if i think of myself as a house with locks and keys needed. I am still young and confused about life. I know that V has brought out sides of me I have never seen, like peace, and all for the good- believe me..


Well, maybe this will help. I'll just tell you a story of mine. IN the past I had a strong connection to a very famous person. I didn't think much of it because he was married and I didn't want to interrupt that. And actually, he contacted me first telepathically. I didn't know it was real at first, I didn't believe it and when I told my best friend about it, he thankfully, was supportive. I then had strange events around him that happened. I was able to predict certain outcomes that convinced my BF when I told him, because he observed the strange happenings that truly seemed impossible. So I finally believed I was indeed communicating with this person. He then wanted to meet me and I told him one way it could happen. Lets just say, it did happen and blew my mind, it seemed like a dream that the opportunity was there. But I turned it down. Later he asked me (all telepathically) why and I finally just said to him, that he's married and I don't do that sort of thing. He was mad and he stopped telepathically talking to me and I never had the "events" happen to me again. I did hear from him once recently, I could still feel him easily, we just said hi to eachother. He's married to a new wife now. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I thought it might help you understand. :smile:

yellowdragon 04-10-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowdragon
Well, maybe this will help. I'll just tell you a story of mine. IN the past I had a strong connection to a very famous person. I didn't think much of it because he was married and I didn't want to interrupt that. And actually, he contacted me first telepathically. I didn't know it was real at first, I didn't believe it and when I told my best friend about it, he thankfully, was supportive. I then had strange events around him that happened. I was able to predict certain outcomes that convinced my BF when I told him, because he observed the strange happenings that truly seemed impossible. So I finally believed I was indeed communicating with this person. He then wanted to meet me and I told him one way it could happen. Lets just say, it did happen and blew my mind, it seemed like a dream that the opportunity was there. But I turned it down. Later he asked me (all telepathically) why and I finally just said to him, that he's married and I don't do that sort of thing. He was mad and he stopped telepathically talking to me and I never had the "events" happen to me again. I did hear from him once recently, I could still feel him easily, we just said hi to eachother. He's married to a new wife now. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I thought it might help you understand. :smile:


oops, BF means best friend in this case.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums