Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   My celebrity soulmate. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=75518)

DontLetThemIn 03-10-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
If you dwell on the connection he ll feel it and, considering he doesn t know you exist, won t know what s going on and it ll send him beyond crazy. If you dwell on it you ll be denying yourself of the inner work you ll need to do.

Really? Can the connection be THAT strong that he can feel me dwelling on him? Because i would HATE to ruin his world tour sending him crazy lol. I have been thinking about it quite a bit.. Maybe i will stop then..
So is it any sort of possible to send out messages letting him know im here/i exist then? Honestly? I mean, if he can sense me dwelling on him then maybe he can pick up messages im sending.. right? if so, can I do it? Or should I not? I wouldnt go overboard, thats forsure

yellowdragon 04-10-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
So I have a problem. I truly believe a certain celebrity is my soulmate. And I am not obsessed. Im barely a fan girl.. He is a singer for a band. And its quite weird for me to think about it. I am a very awakened girl, i have abilities (as most of my family does) and I am educated. Im sane, and dont get "in my feelings" often.
Why do I feel he IS my soulmate/TF? Because, its like I can actually see his soul, just like his body.. When I see him- its like I see the soul, not the vessel he is in.. And I hear it in his voice. Its too familiar. So it feels like I know his soul. And I cant un-convince myself he is my soulmate. I dont deny it either.
I feel like he KNOWS that his soulmate is out there. Like he knows I exist. And i see tons of signs that help me believe it.
But like I said, i feel crazy.. But then again i dont, he is just a person, like me. Im like 210% sure what I am saying is true guys, any advice??? :confused:

Well, I make a distinction personally between a TF and a soulmate. They are not the same thing to me. If he's your soulmate then if you want to be with him you can. If he's your twin soul, then well, there he is! But what I am wondering is, why are you confused? You are wondering if he is even though you are 210 percent sure?....If that is what you meant, as I'm unsure that is what you meant, then I'd say you aren't sure. However if you are confused or unsure purely because he's a celebrity, let me put it to you this way, if he's a celeb, so what? If he's your twin, what he does for a living or art, is just that. Don't get hung up on fame. Just see where it takes you, if it takes you somewhere, great! If it doesn't, great! Famous people are just human too ya know, so don't stress about that. All the best. :D :wink:

DontLetThemIn 04-10-2014 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowdragon
Well, I make a distinction personally between a TF and a soulmate. They are not the same thing to me. If he's your soulmate then if you want to be with him you can. If he's your twin soul, then well, there he is! But what I am wondering is, why are you confused? You are wondering if he is even though you are 210 percent sure?....If that is what you meant, as I'm unsure that is what you meant, then I'd say you aren't sure. However if you are confused or unsure purely because he's a celebrity, let me put it to you this way, if he's a celeb, so what? If he's your twin, what he does for a living or art, is just that. Don't get hung up on fame. Just see where it takes you, if it takes you somewhere, great! If it doesn't, great! Famous people are just human too ya know, so don't stress about that. All the best. :D :wink:

Well, i don't believe I am confused. Because i KNOW he IS my soulmate.. I think its just the fact that I feel akward talking about it openly (this is the first im opening up about it- was a bit afraid of judgement).. I know he is.. The celebrity part throws me off because of everything I am hearing.. of multiple soulmates and stuff.. And I want to be with him, rich or poor. Just want his company- physically and even closer soul-wise. And not twin flame.. Soul mate. But how do I even go about that? I am not sure how or where to start my journey. And if i DO get the chance to write/talk to him, what do I say? Do i tell him how I feel and everything? What if he thinks I am an obsessed possibly crazed fan-girl (He has millions of teenage fangirls)? Will he connect to what I say and realize? .. I need a way to talk to him tho first.. And fanmail probably won't work. He is on tour right now, and I dont think they usually read them (celebs in general)..
But let me reassure you, he IS my soulmate.. I can see it and feel it. I know it, more importantly.

Psy-n-I 04-10-2014 08:32 AM

from what you described he s a Twin Flame, there s a big difference. With Twins you have to go with the flow(NOT easy, it s not suppose to be, but we gotta try). See how you want to send him a message? Tell me, how do you think he d feel if he started hearing a voice saying "Hey, you there? We re soulmates" LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL, safe to say he d blame it on the shrooms. DON T obess over this, you ll be surprise how everything will un fold. Plus, when you get REALLY deep in this, you ll wish it had never happened .

justmaybe 04-10-2014 11:23 AM

in my case, i would be happy just to be friends with my supposed twin (who happens to also be my biggest idol) and my supposed soulmate. but i don't go physically after them, that's not my style anymore. and even if i did, i must admit it is a difficult situation, given the circumstances. my twin would be easier to meet, since i am his fan. but i'd rather meet them in "real" life, like "normal" people. if the universe wants me to meet them, it will have to do something very creative and extraordinary, like a miracle, haha. but these kind of connections can change our lives for the better even if we never meet them in person, in the 3d world. that has happened to me with other people.

MysticalShaman 04-10-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
We have many soul mates though. Just keep that in mind. Don't get too hung up this one connection. If you're meant to meet, it will happen. Otherwise, you could feel connected to him, because he's reflecting something back to you. Listen to his music. There are probably messages meant for you to hear.

You are already complete. Nobody completes you. I don't want to see you suffer or pine over this person you don't even know. The spiritual world and the real world are two different places. Sometimes what's happening in the spiritual world doesn't coincide with what's happening in the real world.

Try asking your angels and spirit guides for guidance. See what comes up.

I would like to agree with AQ here. Don't be putting your emotional life on hold because of this connection. You can feel all you want that they are meant to be yours but don't forget, because of their fame they will have thousands of potential soulmates ( just like you do ), but if you are to be it will happen - you will be brought together physically if it's supposed to be.

For example, my friend went to see 30 Seconds to Mars here in Dublin AND in Paris. The concerts were a few months apart. In Dublin Jared Leto invited her up on stage out of the crowd of a couple thousand. Which was deadly.

A couple months later at the concert in Paris when Jared Leto was choosing someone else out of the crowd he picked her again, out of the crowd out of several thousand people. The absolute chances of that but there ye go. I'm convinced he is part of her soul family ( she and him have similar features ), but she just let life flow. So let life happen and magic happens. :)

justmaybe 04-10-2014 01:39 PM

Your friend was lucky. I was middle front row twice, right in front of my idol. But it also happened because I decided to do something, of course. But I don't see myself chasing him. I'd rather have people coming after me.

MysticalShaman 04-10-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmaybe
Your friend was lucky. I was middle front row twice, right in front of my idol. But it also happened because I decided to do something, of course. But I don't see myself chasing him. I'd rather have people coming after me.

yeah she was, she went to see them in rome too i think or london, can't remember and he pick out he boyfriends sister, but it's mad how he keeps being drawn to her circle. She decided to do something to by going to those concerts and getting as close to the front as possible, yeno?

honestly, it you are to be together you'll bump into your idol in a coffee shop, or perhaps you'll end up dating someone who works in the industry and by chance you happen to attend the same event as your idol and whambamthankyou mam the magic takes place :)

i hope your life is filled with beauty and joy and of happiness :)

yellowdragon 04-10-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Well, i don't believe I am confused. Because i KNOW he IS my soulmate.. I think its just the fact that I feel akward talking about it openly (this is the first im opening up about it- was a bit afraid of judgement).. I know he is.. The celebrity part throws me off because of everything I am hearing.. of multiple soulmates and stuff.. And I want to be with him, rich or poor. Just want his company- physically and even closer soul-wise. And not twin flame.. Soul mate. But how do I even go about that? I am not sure how or where to start my journey. And if i DO get the chance to write/talk to him, what do I say? Do i tell him how I feel and everything? What if he thinks I am an obsessed possibly crazed fan-girl (He has millions of teenage fangirls)? Will he connect to what I say and realize? .. I need a way to talk to him tho first.. And fanmail probably won't work. He is on tour right now, and I dont think they usually read them (celebs in general)..
But let me reassure you, he IS my soulmate.. I can see it and feel it. I know it, more importantly.

Oh, I see, you want more practical advice? Yeah, no, you can't walk up to a celeb and say hey we are soulmates. Actually, if you did that to anyone, they'd not take you seriously. Well, I also wonder why you want to do something ? I mean, if you were meant to relate to the guy, then just let it happen, if you are only supposed to see him and that's it, then doing something will create....I'll just say chaos. It won't work in the end if you were only meant for growth for short period. Why not try asking the cosmos? Just put it out that if a way is supposed to be made, show you the way. That's what I do. I"m not big on interferring with fate. If you are just wanting a way to connect ask for a way. I've done it and it came to my front door.

DontLetThemIn 04-10-2014 07:29 PM

Okay, so i think I am understanding. I apologize, I am still fairly new to all this. I am trying to understand. Lol, so patience is key right now. So let me see if i have this right:
I know he my soulmate/tw, but I guess I wont know untill i am physically around him (?). But i know we have a (strong) connection. I need to be patient and ask the cosmos/gaurdian angel, spirit guides (whoever) to show me a way, that if its supposed to be acted upon, to show me how. And untill he and I have contact to not try to send him mesages telepathically because he would think he is crazy and (in result, more than likely) go crazy. So until then i need to enjoy knowing what I do and having knowing about him.. There isnt much I can do- till a bigger path is revealed..
Right?