Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritualism (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   on conception (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133453)

Ordnael 13-01-2020 04:29 PM

In my religion everything that is active has a soul, a vitality that is not easily extinguished even if part of the organism dies. For example, flesh, blood and hair have their own soul, and hair can continue growing even after the person is dead. That activity has been observed in mummified bodies.

Ordnael 13-01-2020 04:35 PM

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vqc6g

This video shows the mummified body of a criminal that was killed with a machete in 1977. The doctor who takes care of the bodies said he has to periodically shave his body and cut his hair.

leadville 13-01-2020 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan


All interesting points but not relevant to those raised as the thread topic. :wink:

leadville 13-01-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ordnael
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vqc6g

This video shows the mummified body of a criminal that was killed with a machete in 1977. The doctor who takes care of the bodies said he has to periodically shave his body and cut his hair.


off topic :rolleyes:

leadville 13-01-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ordnael
In my religion everything that is active has a soul, a vitality that is not easily extinguished even if part of the organism dies. For example, flesh, blood and hair have their own soul, and hair can continue growing even after the person is dead. That activity has been observed in mummified bodies.


unrelated and off topic :rolleyes:

leadville 13-01-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, so maybe the "magic" is in the fluid :smile:

That's a good point about the frozen human issue :D


Magic is Penn and Teller. The frozen tissue aspect links back to what I asked originally...

leadville 13-01-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
Consciousness keeps us alive,our soul.Once the sperm has done its job,all the thousands of others die.Could you say sperm has consciousness? I don't know.


Consciousness keeps us alive? Or is consciousness a product of being alive - go figure the sequence of events - chicken or egg?

leadville 13-01-2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Until this thread I'd not thought about this question. So I'm just throwing out ideas atm :D

Wonder how long the sperm can last without any fluid around it.

Any ideas on the frozen sperm question anyone?


In my view I think it's best to think first before just throwing out random ideas.

JosephineBloggs 13-01-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadville
In my view I think it's best to think first before just throwing out random ideas.


There's a lot of great things come from random ideas, bouncing off others they can develop. I wonder if there's an optimum length of time an idea needs to be contemplated on before speaking. Anyway, I think you're stifling conversation on the thread, so I'll make my exit.

leadville 13-01-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil
And i have been led to believe that "we" are the Soul. & are in no way, the flesh.

& that we the Soul'self becomes a part of the flesh in the instant of conception, by being "only CONNECTED" to the flesh.
& that it is us the "Soul'self" that gives the flesh, an "appearance" only, that it is sentient.

The flesh can not survive without a connection to Soul. Just as flesh starts to decompose when the connection between Soul & flesh is severed.

So Soul is required to be connected to flesh from the instant of conception.

As the above is what i am led to believe, i thought that i ought to post it.


You haven't said to whom you're replying??????


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums