Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Mercury in retrograde vibes (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121803)

Ladymoth 06-04-2018 01:57 PM

Mercury in retrograde vibes

Hello all! As most of you likely know, mercury has been in retrograde for the last couple of weeks and will go direct on the 15th of this month. It wasn't until April began however, that I really felt its influence- to be exact about April 2nd. Almost as if things didn't start feeling "off" and spastic but then took a swift turn. I'm keen to know if anyone else has felt the same? Thanks in advance for sharing and blessings :-)

Clio_86 06-04-2018 02:49 PM

The last week of March my hair dryer stopped working, out of nowhere. It worked just fine then the next day, toast. I also returned some library books the last week of March and they were not checked back into the system for five days... Had me very worried. Ive also been working on writing and have been stuck on the same three paragraphs for what feels like a week. Just couldn't get my brain together.

Don't know if this is mercury retrograde or not, but that is my experience so far. LOL.

Ladymoth 07-04-2018 02:11 AM

Haha!! Sounds like classic mercury in retrograde to me! Thanks for your response :-)

anditmakesmewonder 07-04-2018 03:58 AM

Until today I had no knowledge about this but many things already happened like problems with electronic equipment, internet, etc; many delays when I went to buy something that it was pretty clear the lady should have it reserved and then suddenly it wasn't there. A medical test that got delayed twice and (something I just read today that mercury retrograde may bring) friends I only had a real connection 14 years ago reappearing all of sudden. And then an article about mercury popped and it all made some sense.

Lolly 08-04-2018 04:04 PM

Last year in summer when Mercury was in retrograde my dog tore his ACL ligaments in both back legs and it was a period of one thing happening after another.

Four days ago I went out to bring the dog in out of the garden and slipped badly damaging my leg and spent most of the evening in A&E having x rays. The timing is terrible and I think I thanked the universe a lot whilst in excruciating pain. We like our back garden, there'll always be fond memories!

I can't wait for this retrograde to be over. I read how it can be a good thing slowing us down, taking us back, bringing up unresolved issues that still need attention along with mis-communications, arguments etc. Only thing you can do is be aware of it :smile:

Kaere 08-04-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolly
...along with mis-communications, arguments etc.

You're not kidding! Loads and loads...

Lolly 15-04-2018 05:24 PM

I was just thinking yippee, retrograde ends today when I read an article that mentioned retroshadow which lasts approx 2 weeks whilst Mercury rights itself and those 2 weeks of retroshade can be almost as bad as the retrograde :D I can't seem to post the link!

I'm laughing but it's a very nervous laugh!

iSadie94 15-04-2018 07:11 PM

Usually I'm always the one who notice things happening to other people. But not this time. Bunch of ****** communication, yesterday morning the power went out in my house and other house on my side of the block, for about an hour or so. One of my sisters had some issues with her bank account, so she had to get a new one and another sister lost her bank card and had to issue a new. I'm so glad this is over lol.

Tobi 16-04-2018 12:07 AM

I am a complete novice with astrology....
But can Mercury retrograde make you feel unwell? With mysterious difficult to diagnose things that last for ages?

Lolly 17-04-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
I am a complete novice with astrology....
But can Mercury retrograde make you feel unwell? With mysterious difficult to diagnose things that last for ages?

I found these which can explain it better than I can. The 2nd link talks about how it affects health if you take a look at number 3.

https://moonlinks.net/planets/mercury-retrograde/

https://www.prevention.com/health/me...health-effects

I'm a complete novice too Tobi but since I stumbled on Mercury retrogrades and what it meant, it's made a lot of sense to me in why I've misunderstood a lot of things and periods of time in my past. Not being able to remember simple basic words and string a sentence together, I thought I was losing my mind. Because of very notable events that have happened, I went off down memory lane the last time Mercury had been in retrograde and traced back a lot further to other past events then checked those periods of time to see if Mercury was in retrograde and yep, it sure was so now I'm aware, it's so good to put a name to it all so to speak and to know I really wasn't 'crazy' :D

I'm trying to make friends with it to make it easier to get through and I think when the next one comes round, I'll be just going with it and letting it roll.

Hope the links help :hug3: