Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I need help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117245)

Marie 29-09-2017 12:49 AM

I need help

I need help with what's happening with me and my twinflame, I'm having astral visits, and it's all him, we're having telepathy as well, the intensity of the chakras and the energy is too much, I'm laying for two days in ecstacy and bliss when off work, interfering with plans, and it's getting more and more intense. I'm asking him for proof, I've had some, but I need more, but not so far. It's just getting worse. How can I calm this down a bit? To make it worse, he's going on with tantra and my kundalini is raising, plus bdsm is involved, in it all. I never thought you could do it astrally but obviously.. What do you do with all this to handle it? I'm going crazy, especially with so little proof than some.

Illuminata007 29-09-2017 01:57 AM

I wish I had that problem �� just kidding. You want to make sure this is your twin flame not some other energy actually draining you. You can do grounding and energy clearing. Mentally asked for your true twinflame to assist you since you need to function in this world. You can ground by connecting mentally/energetically to Earths core and to the galactic core simultaneously feeling an energy of pure light going thought your body. See what else out there you feel most connected to in terms of grounding.

You can also ground by being in nature, placing your feet on the ground/grass/soul and connecting with Earth' s core, from a place of feeling centered ask for clarity on this energy you are interacting with.

psychegrl 29-09-2017 02:12 AM

So crazy, right?!? There is so much that resonated with my experience. I personally think there is a connection between BDsm and the twin connection. Something about the level of commitment and depth of feeling that is so attractive. I've heard of this before with others as well. I spent 3 years just studying the lifestyle and watching how couples interact years before I met my TF. It was one of the ways I knew he was beyond special, in fact. I responded to him with WAY less stimulus then anyone else. Period.

What I can say about the energy (which sadly, I just realized) is that you are in control of your body. I spent months being tossed back and forth by all these amazing energies and letting them be in control of me till it was all I could do to have a conversation with people. I stopped talking to people and almost completely became a hermit.

It took someone talking to me (after I finally came clean what was happening), two videos saying something similar and a book I am reading repeating the same to finally get me to catch on.

~~~~I can choose to not let these energies affect me as much as they were! ~~~~

Crazy, right? I was in a victim mentality, even as I wanted to experience it. I was so confused at first but after being told that I was inviting these into my body and I could just ask them to stop.... I was blown away. SERIOUSLY!

I thought if I cut off the connection that I would no longer experience it again but that was my victim thoughts that I have to give up my rights /needs to get anything good. Of course we will receive exactly what we need to grow and heal. Having a break is equal to taking back my individual power and takes me closer to my authentic self.

That epiphany had been one of the most freeing and allowed me to ask my higher self/ angels /Jesus to give me some space to center. Also, like Illuminata007 said, grounding is the MOST important advice I can give. Like seriously. Epsom salt baths are my favorite but there's a lot of things you can do.

I wish you so much love and compassion for yourself. You deserve everything good! ♡

happyhaunts03 29-09-2017 03:25 AM

My TF and I don't necessarily have the BDSM thing, but we do have a very intense connection. When we are both allowing it to free flow...without getting into details...it can make sitting through dinner or a business meeting occasionally very awkward. But, we tend to take breaks. There are ways to not constantly feel the connection. I'm still a little new to understanding these energies, but currently, my TF is blocking me and it's sort of good for both of us because otherwise, we live in a blissed out state all the time. We tend to spend spring and summer months connected and only send each other sporadic energy in the fall and winter (except for Thanksgiving because that day is special to both of us and our connection).

I'm not good at describing blocking, but I've learned how it works from reading other people's accounts on this forum. Good luck to you.

Marie 02-10-2017 11:28 PM

I want it more controlled, more normal, and understand why it's happening, among other.

gypsymystique 05-10-2017 12:33 AM

This was recommended to me by a healer and it helped. Take 7 amethyst stones, and place them over each chakra, or under or above when it comes to 1 and 7. Lie still for about half an hour. See how that feels. Chariote is also a good grounding stone.

Marie 05-10-2017 09:05 PM

Does it have to be specific amethyst or chariote stone as there are different kinds? Or would any type do? Ill give it a go and other suggestions, i had him coming following me to work last night, we have a lady with psychic abilities she saw him, he was shadowing me all time at work! He heard my complaints, of course, but ive also said it before. The presence is strong, here now, As im off work. Hes trying to be softer though, i feel it. But, the following me to work?!

Marie 05-10-2017 09:11 PM

Im concerned about the whole bdsm thing too, i dropped that, as i found it incompatible with higher consciousness for me. But thats just me. What weve done, has more or less been "ok". But, he wants me to give it all to him, as in ultimate.. And i dont want to live that way. Ive said its one thing within a bedroom setting, but otherwise.. Not in daily life. But then, i had weak moments where he really got to me.. So were in a bit dilema.. He knows i never will,yet i did and yet not. But he still wants it pressing. I dont know how it will pan out. How do you sort it in a twinflame setting in my caae? We do have strong tendencies one each way which complicates it, ive just chosen not to live it out or do anything. Well, before him. Same time, we have a mission, and its really little time..but he wants it, he wants me fully thats what he expresses when its happening and each time my soul aches too much for him and give in. So what to do ?

Marie 05-10-2017 09:14 PM

Oh she also said hes going too much into his "being vsmpire thing" (thst he plays with and "are") and going too deep into it, into the dark and it makes me concerned, as im light very much and we have a mission for humanity within light, and were destined to, and he plays around there? And im alao concerned about the effects on us, our mission and on me.