Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   reaching a soul out of a past life (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=32000)

Stingray 11-03-2012 11:06 PM

reaching a soul out of a past life

This may sound strange, but I recognized someone from a picture and I have a distinct feeling that we know eachother out of a previous life. She's alive at this moment, but I cannot contact her.

Would it be possible to reach out through the soul ? If so how ?

CearaQC 11-03-2012 11:12 PM

I don't see how it would be a problem connecting.

However as long as there is a good, positive intention you could ask for a connection to be made maybe in the dream state.

Stingray 11-03-2012 11:39 PM

No bad intentions. I would just like to communicate. It gave me a very lonely, sad feeling when I recognized her and realized I couldn't.

EverythingAllowed 12-03-2012 12:06 AM

yes, you can connect to her higher self. you are obviously still familiar with her energy. just speak to her (either out loud or in your mind) and trust what you receive. it is sometimes easier to transmit emotions than thoughts if you're beginning to learn how to communicate w/ HS. try expressing affection for her, that you miss her, and see what you get back.

Stingray 12-03-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EverythingAllowed
yes, you can connect to her higher self. you are obviously still familiar with her energy. just speak to her (either out loud or in your mind) and trust what you receive. it is sometimes easier to transmit emotions than thoughts if you're beginning to learn how to communicate w/ HS. try expressing affection for her, that you miss her, and see what you get back.

Yes, I feel like I miss her although it's a very strange thing to feel that for someone you don't really know.

EverythingAllowed 12-03-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stingray
Yes, I feel like I miss her although it's a very strange thing to feel that for someone you don't really know.

It's not strange--you do know her. You know her on a soul level.
I've had connections like that--a few--where I've remembered the soul before I encountered the person.

What you know about the soul will translate to who they are in this incarnation, usually. Trust the connection you have and the relationship you develop with her higher self.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

Stingray 13-03-2012 11:46 AM

I could be doing this wrong, but I have a hard time distinguishing between my emotions and whatever comes from the outside. I also have a sort of a block that I feel.

froebellian 13-03-2012 02:10 PM

I always believe if its meant to happen.. ie contact it will happen without having to try.

Autums_Moon 13-03-2012 04:17 PM

I was wondering, what if you don't have a picture of a person, that you are connected to, how would you connect to them and know its them you are connecting to and not just your ego?

I don't know if I expressed this right. Stingray's thread brought a question I've been pondering for awhile. There's person I would like to connect to, but I don't know him. Its only his energy I feel and I would like to experiment, I'm just unsure of how decipher between ego and truth.

Stingray 15-03-2012 03:12 PM

I've been going over this the last couple of days and tried to put things in perspective with a reading I had some time ago.

I know that I'm someone that, when hurt in emotional matter or in my pride, would just turn his back on people, walk away and never return.
It feels like I may have done this to her in the past. That I was somehow hurt and walked out although I will probably have still loved her very much. This could mean we have unfinished business together, although on the other hand there are warnings not to live in the past too much.