Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Matt Warne (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   I tried to contact Matt (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138923)

ThatMan 29-01-2021 11:38 AM

I tried to contact Matt

The problem is that I was remembering the name wrong, instead of Matt, I asked for Mark but my intention was about the creator of this community because I used the right words, anyway, right away I heard a voice saying: I love you all..; then I asked again to see if I am actually getting something and I got the same message: I love you all..; I heard it in an audible way in my mind.

This was a very peaceful voice, very very peaceful, it was quite amazing, to get an answer so fast.

utopiandreamchild 31-01-2021 05:07 AM

Yep, I hear audible voices in my mind too. Only difference is I'm on medication for it. �� r.i.p Matt, god bless.

bobjob 31-01-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
The problem is that I was remembering the name wrong, instead of Matt, I asked for Mark but my intention was about the creator of this community because I used the right words, anyway, right away I heard a voice saying: I love you all..; then I asked again to see if I am actually getting something and I got the same message: I love you all..; I heard it in an audible way in my mind.

This was a very peaceful voice, very very peaceful, it was quite amazing, to get an answer so fast.

Just be mindful that you don't know exactly who replied. It could have been anyone.

mihael_11 31-01-2021 10:14 AM

Yeah that is interesting. When you hear someone, how do you validate it is really that being? I could imagine Matt saying something looking at picture, but im not sure if that would be his, since this picture on forum was exposed to so many different energies and could represent alternate story?

ThatMan 31-01-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Yep, I hear audible voices in my mind too. Only difference is I'm on medication for it. �� r.i.p Matt, god bless.

I only hear voices when I meditate, otherwise, I hear nothing.

Wish you good health my friend!

ThatMan 31-01-2021 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
Just be mindful that you don't know exactly who replied. It could have been anyone.

Yes, it could be, except that it happened instantly, this almost never happens, I have to ask on and on.. but now the message came back in a second.

Your intention dictactes to whom you connect. I also tried to see if there are beings who have something to say for the people of this forums. I felt a huge flux of information as if there were so many who had something to say, of course, I could not understand a thing.

ThatMan 31-01-2021 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mihael_11
Yeah that is interesting. When you hear someone, how do you validate it is really that being? I could imagine Matt saying something looking at picture, but im not sure if that would be his, since this picture on forum was exposed to so many different energies and could represent alternate story?

The best way to validate, in my opinion, it's to sense one's energy, it seems that we all have a unique energy footprint. I focused on the creator of this website, it could be a message from someone else, this is why I asked twice and only got a message. Another being could communicate more, there's nothing else more to add to that message. When the voice said "I love you all", it meant all people of this forum, I felt this.

bobjob 31-01-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Yes, it could be, except that it happened instantly, this almost never happens, I have to ask on and on.. but now the message came back in a second.

Your intention dictactes to whom you connect. I also tried to see if there are beings who have something to say for the people of this forums. I felt a huge flux of information as if there were so many who had something to say, of course, I could not understand a thing.

You had no prior relationship with Matt Warne and intention by itself is no guarantee contact with any specific individual will be made - no matter how quick the response. Identification of any communicator is vital before one accepts who the individual is.

I don't doubt there may be many others too who have something to say about Matt's website but that's another issue.

ThatMan 31-01-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
You had no prior relationship with Matt Warne and intention by itself is no guarantee contact with any specific individual will be made - no matter how quick the response. Identification of any communicator is vital before one accepts who the individual is.

I don't doubt there may be many others too who have something to say about Matt's website but that's another issue.

You're right, but the message was meant for the people of this website, from here I draw my assumption. I felt the intention of the message, it was meant for all of us. I felt as if we were viewed as children trying to find our way back Home.

bobjob 31-01-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

You're right, but the message was meant for the people of this website, from here I draw my assumption. I felt the intention of the message, it was meant for all of us. I felt as if we were viewed as children trying to find our way back Home.

You may be understanding that message correctly but you still don't know who it came from. It can only be assumption concerning intention, its sender unknown. Your assumption might be correct but equally it might not.