Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HELP PLEASE..HAUNTED BY HUSBANDS EYES AT DEATH..! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7105)

harley's mum 29-11-2010 08:43 AM

HELP PLEASE..HAUNTED BY HUSBANDS EYES AT DEATH..!

I posted for help in the forum help and just found this death & afterlife section so will ask for help here also...
my darling husband died recently and one compensation was I feel I gave him a "good death" ... he wanted to come home from hospital so I kidnapped him and he was in bed with me and the dogs lying on his legs, I was rubbing his forehead which he always liked and holding his hand and after a while I felt that something had changed and it had... he was gone!!!
this is where I need help and advise... it was my first experience of a death and the look in his eyes was one of fear or something and his eyes would not stay shut even though I tried.
On tv when somebody dies they say things like "oh he/she looked so peaceful"..BUT HE DIDN'T?

ALL COMMENTS ADVICE APPRECIATED

NightSpirit 29-11-2010 09:17 AM

private message on the way :)

astralsuzy 29-11-2010 11:08 AM

Unfortunately I am not able to help as I do not know what to say to that. Someone may have some good advice. My thoughts are with you. I felt sad when I was reading this.

Falling Star 29-11-2010 11:15 AM

I read your post and was so touched by it harley's mum. I keep thinking how happy you made him by allowing him to die at home with you.....His love.

I am so sorry for your trauma, and i am sending you lots of love and light, and praying that the angels hold you close at this time....To help you through.

I will keep you in my thoughts. ((hug))

supernova 29-11-2010 11:24 AM

This is a sad new and part of the big reality facing all humans

glenos 29-11-2010 11:32 AM

Huge healing prayer sent out Harleys Mum. Everything is fine and as it should be. Your hubby is now living in a most beautiful and loving light, and I'm sure that when he can he'll be back and will be trying to put your mind and emotions at ease.

We are with you buddy.

Gx

harley's mum 29-11-2010 11:34 AM

thank you... I am comforted if that is even the right word by knowing he had "a good death" and I still talk to him and miss him so much it hurts and when I am in the car I keep looking thinking he is in the passenger seat (I was the driver always and he was the passenger)... BUT THE SEAT IS EMPTY
thank you for hugs and thoughts.

Falling Star 29-11-2010 11:37 AM

Love is an energy that doesn't die, and i am sure he will be with you in spirit. (hug).

Summerland 29-11-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harley's mum
thank you... I am comforted if that is even the right word by knowing he had "a good death" and I still talk to him and miss him so much it hurts and when I am in the car I keep looking thinking he is in the passenger seat (I was the driver always and he was the passenger)... BUT THE SEAT IS EMPTY
thank you for hugs and thoughts.

Are you sure that the seat is empty or does it just look empty?
Crossing over itself is not painful; the pain that he was in (if he was) could have made his eyes look scared. Or the wide open expression could have been astonishment and shock at what he saw. All of us should be so lucky to be so loved that we are kidnapped from a hospital so that we can pass over in our own home with loved ones. You did a wonderful brave thing.

The 'missing will go on forever, but the pain will lessen a bit over time.:hug:

Native spirit 29-11-2010 12:22 PM

:hug: Healing and positive thoughts coming your way.

Namaste