Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Cat people e.t (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124263)

Tigon 02-08-2018 10:52 AM

Cat people e.t

Since the age of three ive had a big intrest in cats, ive been a tiger/lion since this age, upon til today- still am 🙄. I found in chinese horoscopes the year of the tiger- my year. And the Number 23 symbol of the lion- my date of birth. Now ive heard about cat extraterrestials out there, and that you can incarnate as one here. I actually dont feel at home here and amongst these People here. So, Any info about them , and is this a fact, that you can incarnate as one Here? Thank you 😊❤️🦁 PS: i loook like a lion, and with lightblond hair.

Nature Grows 04-08-2018 12:08 PM

adding more daam my post got deleted ... red;
gsdg
[kl;

DukeForever 10-08-2018 05:33 AM

Cats huh

Weird thing about Cats.. They have the greatest ability to adapt to pretty much any situation. Ever been scratched by a cat and it swell up a bit and itch like crazy?

CrystalSong 11-08-2018 05:21 AM

Early in the first year of awakening I was shown that the ET's which became Lemurians and whom we are partial descendants of, came her from a star system which had several planets which were inhabited. The two worlds got along well and freely shared technology and space exploration together. One of the race was a cat-like biped.

Eventually Earth was found and settled by those whom we now know as the Lemurians and their friends the highly sentient and intelligent Cat-like bi-ped race. Through the eons with earth denser gravity, cataclysmic wars and other reasons they became smaller and tended to walk more on four legs instead of two.
Some of us with Lemurian past lives have of us have seen the Sphinx as a monument to a specially loved being of this cat race before it was recurved with a Pharaohs head.

Dargor 11-08-2018 07:09 AM

I wonder if those Kitty people look adorable, maybe I want one as a pet.

solofff 15-08-2018 07:11 AM

interesting. I would like to see what they originally looked like.

dream jo 15-08-2018 04:34 PM

i feal lk cats seam to no be bert thn humenss thy do
mew
yes i no
yes i no
im begin to no food mew feed me mew coz way my tow cats go on

Roger Wilco 15-08-2018 04:47 PM

I know some one who told me about a feline race that is out there
This person I judge as reliable source so for me its so, although
I have never met and seen them myself , but also I never tried to
look for them or meet them .There are many strange alien races out
there although alien is a word I don't like much same as the word UFO
these words have a bit of a tainted history by now :-)
since most of these are far higher developed than most on earth
and don't live among stars far away but in higher realities

Nature Grows 18-08-2018 10:23 PM

There from sirius or some are from ancient civilisations that were once on this planet, some look like humanoid tigers, panthers and lions the lion beings can be around 20 feet tall too.

Alikiedro 29-10-2018 06:38 AM

I wonder about this myself, as I have been infatuated and connected to cats since always. From what I understand the et race you are referring to are Lyra, Sirius, and the Pleiades, beings. very warm and are quite large. like 13 feet tall. I spent some time at the ECETI ranch in washington a couple weeks back and learned about them. If you are having trouble making a connection to your star family you could always get a reading from someone who can help you meet your guides/ star family