Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Interfaith (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Which is your favorite explaination of the truth? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5823)

A. Consumer 27-08-2011 04:39 AM

I find mine in a simple quote.

I find a really good explanation of truth in a simple quote:
"Your perception determines your reality." ---The Prophet of Life

Since truth is both individual and universal this quote tells me that one's individual percepption determines their individual reality, one's individual truth, if you will. It may go against what is univerally considered truth or reality (by a particular culture or even by physical laws) but it can still be true for that individual.

Elijah 27-08-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are already there, you are already Awareness, you only need to remember that you are that which IS..

This one.....

Luckymadon 09-11-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
In this day and age of spiritual discernment and new age teaching, when people like us can learn about all the worlds religions, do you have a preference for the best teachings?

Out of all the spiritual teachings on earth which one explains the truth to you the best?

I must admit that the simple Judaic version of the truth still holds it for me. I still like the idea of a father God ruling over us.

Do you have a favorite version of reality? Which spiritual teaching is it?

All worldly religions have at least ONE thing in common. They all suggest that there is a higher source or higher state of being and achievement than what we see as our physical 3D reality. None of the worldly religions teaches the 'ultimate Truth' as we would like to hear it. No one can tell you the Truth. Truth is something REALIZED at the end of our spiritual journey. Religion is only a 'Path' leading to that realization. All 'paths' will lead to the truth. Our mistake is in believing that the 'Path' IS the Truth. The path is not the Truth. It will Lead to the Truth.

Arcturus 11-11-2011 09:50 PM

the words of J Krishnamurti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEFRI...eature=related

blackraven 17-11-2011 01:54 AM

Truth: If you don't tell it, it will come back to haunt you.

Blackraven

fallenboy 13-12-2011 07:50 AM

All the answers are inside of you. Truth is what YOU believe. Your beliefs create reality. In reality if you look for an answer, you see logic behind things. But logic is not the truth, logic is how you cope with reality. You believe you have found the answer, but you need to understand that you were the one who created reality in the first place!

How beliefs come to you? That's a good questions. When you try to understand something, you have already created it. But sometimes you just know! Like when you meditate, you are aware and all you do is observe, what sometimes seems to happen, if you ask a question etc, is that knowledge just flows into you. You KNOW how things are meant to be, you get the answers to your questions, problems, situations. You just know! And now, when you know something, you can manifest it into reality (my knowing you already have done it).

What i believe is that all the knowledge is inside of you. You deal with reality pretty well, so there is no need to find the truth, you're using it wisely. Already.

My 2 cents :)

Morpheus 25-12-2011 11:33 PM

Honza wrote:
Quote:

In this day and age of spiritual discernment and new age teaching, when people like us can learn about all the worlds religions, do you have a preference for the best teachings?

Out of all the spiritual teachings on earth which one explains the truth to you the best?

I must admit that the simple Judaic version of the truth still holds it for me. I still like the idea of a father God ruling over us.

Hi Honza,
In the 21st century the very enlightening illustration of "The Matrix", to us, by the Wachowskis, rings true.
That, and the very many NDE's you may read today at www.nderf.org changed my understanding, and interpretation of the Bible, and, Jesus' words to us.

How many know that St. Paul was stoned to death, and returned, btw?

Gracey 26-12-2011 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza

my own experience is my truth, different parts resonate with different religions.

Silver 26-12-2011 04:12 AM

I like Bart Simpson's version of the truth ~ "I didn't do it!"

Can't help it......I'm in a weird mood this eve!:D

Morpheus 28-12-2011 10:36 PM

TRUE?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenboy
All the answers are inside of you. Truth is what YOU believe. Your beliefs create reality. In reality if you look for an answer, you see logic behind things. But logic is not the truth, logic is how you cope with reality. You believe you have found the answer, but you need to understand that you were the one who created reality in the first place!

How beliefs come to you? That's a good questions. When you try to understand something, you have already created it. But sometimes you just know! Like when you meditate, you are aware and all you do is observe, what sometimes seems to happen, if you ask a question etc, is that knowledge just flows into you. You KNOW how things are meant to be, you get the answers to your questions, problems, situations. You just know! And now, when you know something, you can manifest it into reality (my knowing you already have done it).

What i believe is that all the knowledge is inside of you. You deal with reality pretty well, so there is no need to find the truth, you're using it wisely. Already.

My 2 cents :)

...But, what if... what you think you know, is wrong? :cool:
:rolleyes: