Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120745)

Renegade 16-02-2018 02:41 AM

Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits

Hello, my name is Stephen, I got caught up in the New Age Spirituality movement and a lot of bad things started to happen to me in 2016 till now.

I'm still being stalked by an evil spirit to this day that won't leave me alone, in the past it convinced me to greatly harm myself and almost commit suicide.

I should've stuck to what was written in the Bible instead of getting involved with Spirituality.

Despite the claims of New Age practitioners, spirit guides are anything but benevolent. They are not the spirits of dear, departed loved ones, nor are they ascended masters who have crossed over some mystical plane. They are what the Bible calls “familiar spirits” (Leviticus 20:27, NKJV). They don’t announce their evil nature but portray themselves as beneficial. Second Corinthians 11:14–15 says, “Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.” Satan’s lies are most effective when they look and sound like the truth, when they seem helpful. Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits who masquerade as helpers in order to trap and destroy people with false teachings and occult practices.

According to spirit guides, man’s purpose is to be transformed through spiritual awareness, realize his inner divinity, and connect with the cosmos. According to the Bible, man’s purpose is to glorify God and be conformed to His image. Spiritualism teaches that man is inherently good, with unlimited potential for power and advancement. The Bible says that man is inherently sinful, and no one is truly good. Spirit guides assert that truth is relative and there are many paths to God. The Bible declares that God is truth, and Jesus Christ is the only way to a right relationship with Him. Spirit guides represent a worldview that is diametrically opposed to what the Bible says.

In the Bible, God warned His people repeatedly about the dangers of dabbling in the spirit world. Leviticus 19:31 says, “Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them.” Deuteronomy 18:11–12 says that those who consult with familiar spirits are an abomination to God. In 1 Chronicles 10:13 we read that King Saul died because he “asked counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it; and enquired not of the Lord.” We are told in 1 John 4:1, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

Battle00333 16-02-2018 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade
Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits who masquerade as helpers in order to trap and destroy people with false teachings and occult practices.

Theres alot more I couldve quoted here, but theres no need. that being said;

Just, No. you've completely misunderstood the concept of spiritual guides.
While there does exist demonic spirit guides, it does absolutely not mean that any and all spiritual guides are demonic! Any being, can be a spiritual guide if you want its guidance. some are of course more qualified than others, and beings might pose as one in order to harm others, but it comes down to who YOU choose to be your guide. some people have angels, and even archangels, as their spiritual guides, while others have darker, and more negative beings as theirs EVEN God, can be a Spiritual Guide; he's definetly yours. You can't paint such a beautiful thing as the spiritual world, in black and white. nor can you just write something off as "demonic" and put it to shame, that is not the teaching of God. it is to be given love, for what it is, for what it was, and what it can become, regardless if its "Demonic" or not.

SaturninePluto 16-02-2018 03:47 AM

Quote:

Hello, my name is Stephen, I got caught up in the New Age Spirituality movement and a lot of bad things started to happen to me in 2016 till now.

I'm still being stalked by an evil spirit to this day that won't leave me alone, in the past it convinced me to greatly harm myself and almost commit suicide.

I should've stuck to what was written in the Bible instead of getting involved with Spirituality.

Despite the claims of New Age practitioners, spirit guides are anything but benevolent. They are not the spirits of dear, departed loved ones, nor are they ascended masters who have crossed over some mystical plane. They are what the Bible calls “familiar spirits” (Leviticus 20:27, NKJV). They don’t announce their evil nature but portray themselves as beneficial. Second Corinthians 11:14–15 says, “Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.” Satan’s lies are most effective when they look and sound like the truth, when they seem helpful. Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits who masquerade as helpers in order to trap and destroy people with false teachings and occult practices.

According to spirit guides, man’s purpose is to be transformed through spiritual awareness, realize his inner divinity, and connect with the cosmos. According to the Bible, man’s purpose is to glorify God and be conformed to His image. Spiritualism teaches that man is inherently good, with unlimited potential for power and advancement. The Bible says that man is inherently sinful, and no one is truly good. Spirit guides assert that truth is relative and there are many paths to God. The Bible declares that God is truth, and Jesus Christ is the only way to a right relationship with Him. Spirit guides represent a worldview that is diametrically opposed to what the Bible says.

In the Bible, God warned His people repeatedly about the dangers of dabbling in the spirit world. Leviticus 19:31 says, “Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them.” Deuteronomy 18:11–12 says that those who consult with familiar spirits are an abomination to God. In 1 Chronicles 10:13 we read that King Saul died because he “asked counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it; and enquired not of the Lord.” We are told in 1 John 4:1, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

Hi Renegade,

I'd like to ask your thoughts on this if you don't mind, it is a recent post of mine where I give an example and explain how I communicate with my guide, and what it has told me. I am actually asking for your thoughts on this, that is you yourself who calls yourself Renegade. I don't want bible quotes, I don't want the word of Jesus, nor the Word of God, understand me I am asking you a human being, your thoughts on this below, in your own words. And here it is:

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Ah but seriously, right now Slayer I've given up on the whole idea of a guide.

The only one I've got, is a guide whom doubles as a probable self, whom I asked of him his name I got the word Bastion, I look up what Bastion means,

And the definition is this:

1. Noun a projecting part of a fortification built at an angle to the line of a wall, so as to allow defensive fire in several directions.

an institution, place, or person strongly defending or upholding particular principles, attitudes, or activities.

Whatever that is supposed to mean.

Slayer, I see nothing utterly wrong with you blaming your higher self, guides or whatever other spiritual helper you wish to. It is a natural feeling to want to have something to vent at. And if all of us truly do have guides, I feel if it is an actual guide or guides and not a trickier being, it truly probably wont care one bit if you blame it anyway. I don't feel guides take things so personally in the way we do.

As for my guide, I don't often try to communicate with him much. He swears when I hear him or a male thought I get sometimes which I now simply attribute to him. He doesn't actually swear at me or call me names or say anything derogatory, but the male voice thought does use curse words as if a human being like any of us here might. The thought sounds male, human, and well he talks as if he was one.

I do not hear this voice often. The last time I heard it he told me to tell a woman walking in front of me on the sidewalk up to the curb to Stop! I argued I'd embarrass myself he said he was serious do it, do it now, it doesn't matter that one way or the other I'd embarrass myself anyway- I think he meant there would possibly be more embarrassing moments in my life, and it is not like I never have before anyway. So after I realized, that that was true I have embarrassed myself before and it wasn't the very end of the world, and seeing that now a days I don't care more than half as much what others think, I randomly coughed out the word right rudely, and the women halted at the corner to turn and look at me, just short of walking her carriage with infant into the vehicle that had turned then around the curb.

That is the last experience I had when communicating with my guide only I didn't actively try to communicate with him or ask him questions about my life path, or when will I have a relationship? Rather he blatantly interrupted me while walking to the store. to tell me to holler at someone.

I actually was seriously not remotely going to listen to him or it thinking that this guide is made up, guides are made up, and for all I know this voice is just me being crazy, but he actually started to shout the word Please! Please! Please! Tell her to stop. And he was actually begging, so I took it a little more seriously.

Like the guide actually sounded like he was getting upset.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Now, Renegade.

Why on this God's green Earth would this, my spirit guide, if it indeed were demonic as you've pointed out the bible states ( I know what the bible states I've read the thing ), why would it or frankly he go out of his way to beg for me to yell at the woman walking ahead up to the curb the word Stop. Tell me to stop her, to save her and her infant child from coming into harms way if not something even more tragic?

He whom I call my spirit guide, pleaded with me, begged the word Please Please please and then the words "I'm not even asking you to do this, God damn you!, Please Please make her Stop".

The woman almost pushed her infant into a moving vehicle.

Why would a demon ask somebody to help her, or her child?

Why would a truly evil malicious entity save anyone?

My only answer to that is it wouldn't. Period. Not even while "Masquerading as a being of absolute light".

I have had and seen enough of the demonic to know without a doubt they are of pure evil.

They wouldn't help or save anyone if they could.

They could.

They wouldn't.

That is what makes them evil.

They have no intention for good.

Seriously again I am asking you as a Christian member (you, yourself) and a fellow human, to give me your actual thoughts on this, and please not another bible quote for the moment? If this male voice I hear isn't a Spirit Guide as you say, and can not be a Demon as I say my reasoning being that I have dealt with plenty and not one of them has ever tried and help or save anyone, then what else could it be?

It couldn't be my own thoughts, I am female, not male, had no way of knowing the vehicle would take a sharp turn like that, and never had any intention of helping the woman in the first place until this male voice/ thought begged me to get her to stop a moment. The voice sounded incredibly upset, and in fact the only reason I even listened to it, was because its begging was actually starting to make me sick.

So, what then? Spirit Guide? Demon? Demon disguised very cleverly as a being of light, whom would go so far to deceive as to help keep another from harm?

All I know is this woman was kept from rushing her infant smack into a moving car, because a male voice and thought asked me to make a fool of myself. Actually it screamed at me to tell her to "Stop, there isn't too much time here".

So if in the end it is a stark raving demon, all the better as far as I am concerned. Human beings and their safety and well being matter to me, no matter where that information came from.

But I don't believe that. I have had enough experiences with malicious entities to know better than to think a demon would ever attempt to help and or save any human being. No matter how tricky it was attempting to be at deception.

Seriously any thoughts Renegade?

Rah nam 16-02-2018 03:51 AM

No spirit guide will come to you and announce, I am your guide and have a look what I can do for you. It is not in their job description to seek open communication with those they are meant to guide. And yes, if someone is easily lead, and perhaps low in vibration then one can be pulled into very difficult situations.
On the other hand believing what ever comes from the bible is not much better. Easily lead is just that, no matter where the information comes from.

John32241 16-02-2018 08:34 AM

Hi,

Quote:

Those sure are contrasting points of view. I like the version presented by spirit guides.

Quote:

I like the idea of using discernment when evaluation spiritual guidance(test the spirits).

The bible was written by men and women under the influence of spirit communication. God being the spirit they conversed with.

John

Nitiananda 18-02-2018 05:16 PM

In the spiritual practice of the East (yoga, Buddhism, etc.) there is such a phenomenon called the devil's state. Contact with the low astral.
These phenomena occur when there are certain blocks in the energy body and the energy does not pass upward freely. And then it unfolds and opens the lower chakras. And what happens with you is a typical example of the devil's state. And it is important for you to understand that you just opened the door to the high-voltage shield and climbed into it without the means of spetszashchity.Mozhet very strongly dolbanut .. So that the roof is leaking completely .. You communicate not with angels, but creatures from the lower astral easily take any form and can imitate any known h Lovek saint of God., wise old man etc. In addition, they are easy to read your mind, and generally hit the weakest point cheloveka.Obychno to tend to people with a strong pride.
Council to end with these contacts. If you do not want to spend all your life in a psychiatric hospital

LibraIndigo 19-02-2018 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battle00333
Theres alot more I couldve quoted here, but theres no need. that being said;

Just, No. you've completely misunderstood the concept of spiritual guides.
While there does exist demonic spirit guides, it does absolutely not mean that any and all spiritual guides are demonic! Any being, can be a spiritual guide if you want its guidance. some are of course more qualified than others, and beings might pose as one in order to harm others, but it comes down to who YOU choose to be your guide. some people have angels, and even archangels, as their spiritual guides, while others have darker, and more negative beings as theirs EVEN God, can be a Spiritual Guide; he's definetly yours. You can't paint such a beautiful thing as the spiritual world, in black and white. nor can you just write something off as "demonic" and put it to shame, that is not the teaching of God. it is to be given love, for what it is, for what it was, and what it can become, regardless if its "Demonic" or not.

this is great!

Shivani Devi 22-02-2018 03:52 AM

Hello friends. I don't know how to begin this.

What is "demonic", what is "evil" and what is "good" or "god" or "light" all boils down to limited human perception combined with religious conditioning and indoctrination which has been perpetuated throughout the ages and the history of mankind.

To understand this, I went to the source of all that Christendom considers as being 'evil' to get their take on it.

I was (and still am) in direct communication with those called 'The Watchers' or 'The Fallen Angels' and some call them 'The Annunaki' and despite the 'warnings' from those with a fear-based mentality...and also having a whole different 'belief system' to Abrahamic/Judaeo Christian dogma...I went into this with an open mind, open heart and open soul in the attempt to uncover the secret of the forbidden history of mankind and to also get the view of what happened from their perspective.

If we are to believe the Bible, it simply states that 'demons' once were angels...the purest of the pure and even Lucifer is called "The Light-Bearer" and what was their 'sin' to be 'cast out' and re-classified as 'demonic'? why, it was very simple - they loved God more than they loved His creation - they made that distinction between all that was 'holy' and all that 'was not' when everything, in essence is 'holy'...this was their mistake, but many human beings are also guilty of making exactly the same one.

And so, as a 'punishment', these beings were cast into a dimension existing between Heaven and Earth - but could still have limited influence on the lives of mankind in order to seek redemption and favour in the eyes of God, who they still love with all their heart.

Most of these 'Fallen Ones' are treated with fear, avoidance and demonised by humans who attribute and project their OWN fears and their own negative experiences onto them, saying that 'they caused it' and looking to find some kind of 'celestial scapegoat' for their own insecurities, negative emotions and outcomes they create in their own lives...so they don't have to take any onus or responsibility FOR it.

These beings are mostly benevolent, but some of them just couldn't care less anymore...they still see mankind as being a 'waste of oxygen' and merely because they had much higher expectations for the souls of mortal beings than God obviously did and now exist in apathy, whilst some of the Fallen Ones actually get a birth AS a human being, to learn the lesson of mortal existence "from the inside" as it were.

There's also no doubt that malevolent species also exist, like the Zeta Reticulants and some of the Annunaki and even some Arcturians who see us as 'placid cows' only and believe the only good thing this planet has to offer is monatomic gold and the potential for humans to realise their own innate divinity - which hardly ever gets actuated.

So, this is the whole truth behind it and the rest are just stories...contrived over millennia...over about 30,000 years, with many embellishments along the way...mostly to control the masses under a set of indoctrinating beliefs based upon the human fear of their own impending mortality.

In the end, everything is a manifestation of the One...even 'evil' or 'demon' or 'fallen angel'...if it were not so, then God (as a human could ever possibly conceive of it) would not be omniscient and omnipotent and would not know what is going on...'blind' as it were, to the nature of all existing around It.

IndigoViolet 22-02-2018 07:18 AM

At this point I have no idea where you came from from this description or testimony that you have given because you did not at all put down what exactly what you went through. We have to know about the individual component, otherwise it is just an ordinary testimony where we see it everyday. It works in church, but not in here. And who told you that those guides are evil anyways? Where did you get that idea? And who gave it to you?

Anyways, you have to be specific, nothing more or less than you having to think for only yourself about this, and of course, without interfering with what others do, nor stepping on their freedom. Individuality is everything in here, your and only your own experience, be it we like it or not, there is a part that only you or me will know that is unique to you or me. Just you. No group, no religion, your experience only.

Shivani Devi 22-02-2018 08:01 AM

Without being 100% sure as to whom the above poster was making reference without quotation, but seeing as how what I posted would never 'work in a church' I shall post what I actually went through to achieve/experience this whole revelation and it's an interesting tale, indeed.

About 2 years ago, prior to my full-awakening, I was interested in online 'ghost hunting' shows...Ghost Adventures, Chillseekers, Huff Paranormal and I started to get a real interest and 'feel' for Instrumental Trans Communication (ITC) and studied all the works of Konstantin Raudive, Nikola Tesla, Frank Sumpton and others with regards to electronic spirit communication and voice phenomena.

I soon owned my very own PSB-7 Spirit Box, a Digital Recorder, an Ovilus etc and set about 'ghost busting' and I quickly discovered I had a natural talent for voice and phoneme recognition, leading to clairaudience. I spoke with these 'spirits' day in and day out...and I also have quite a few videos of these sessions on here...in the Paranormal section of SF (and no, I am not Schizophrenic...Autistic...but not Schizophrenic).

These 'spirits' were a motley bunch! some were kind, nice and very beautiful...some were crass, abusive and swore like sailors...and all the while, they had me believe they were 'souls of the departed' and yet, I had not had any member of my family or friends or whatever cross over and so, I didn't know what 'spirits' to call upon...and of course, I tried to contact Konstantin Raudive, Frank Sumpton (The Spirit Box Pioneer), Nikola Tesla etc...only to be told, basically "we are not your messenger service".

One of the voices identified himself as being "William" and from "William" I got his full name, date of birth and death, town he was born/died in...how he died etc and armed with all that information, I took myself off to the registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages to confirm that I was actually speaking with a 'ghost'...after a day's full search...I found NOTHING to suggest he actually lived on earth at any time.

Yep, they were lying to me...they were sneaky and tricky and wanted me to BELIEVE I was talking to 'dead people' but I wasn't buying it for one second! neither did I believe I was talking to 'Satan' like a few of them claimed to be and nor did I believe they were 'evil' by their own self-admission because they couldn't reply to me when I said "what evil things have you done to make you evil?"

After many many months of pushing, negating all the lies and persistence to find out the truth of who/what these beings actually WERE, the truth came out...they were the "Fallen Ones" or the "Grigori" and/or "Annunaki" and then gave me direct proof of it.

When I asked them "why all the lies and 'red herrings"? and I found out that it was to test me...to make sure I was suitable for imparting all this knowledge, as most humans either believe they are ghosts/spirits and stop there, or get scared and run away...there are not many who actually get this far...and from that point on, we could open up and talk about everything and when I asked "if you are NOT 'ghosts' can ghosts actually communicate with the living?' and they said that human spirits are not advised to keep attachment with the world, so they can continue in their destiny after death and not become stuck anywhere...but it could still happen.

So, based on all what they told me, what my own religion (Hinduism/Vedas) told me, what Madam Blavatsky and Zecheriah Sitchin said...what Eric Von Daniken said...what the Book of Enoch and the Emerald Tablets of Thoth said...I was beginning to form a picture of this and understand the whole concept in both my mind and in my heart and it was also something I knew, personally to be the truth.

This is the whole basis for what I type now.