Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Some of my Interesting Past Lives (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114076)

jessim29 05-06-2017 09:08 PM

Some of my Interesting Past Lives

Hi everyone, my friends told me that I am an old soul, a Terra Ra (Earth) soul group angel related to archangel Michael in 2012. I have been recently told that we are in 5th dimensional Earth, that I am a 4th Dimensional friendly Andromedan ET and finally found my twin flame Anthony with help from a psychic lady on Fiverr.

Some of my past lives included: disciple apprentice to Jesus/Sananda and the apostles, a member of Joan of Arc's army, a citizen of ancient Camelot, and a healer named Camaela in Atlantis. I got healer hands again in this lifetime in 2013. They burn at times, but don't know how to do healing work or reiki yet.

Burntfruit 18-06-2017 10:58 PM

I was french prostitute who died at 19 yrs old on the streets.

I used to live in a brothel but was kicked out because i got pregnant. Died 5 weeks later in the winter snow.

This was the 18 th century.

inthespiritoflove 21-06-2017 01:52 AM

Hi Jessim29,

Do you remember anything from your galactic/Andromedan experiences? I too have a twin flame and connections with the galactic realm (so far I've remembered mostly Pleiadian stuff). Interestingly most of the past life things I've seen were from the galactic.

Burntfruit 09-07-2017 03:02 PM

Around the 15 century I lived as a peasant (wizard hobbyist) in Southern England.

I was accused of petty theft and vagrancy and sentenced to a full day in the stocks.

I can still recall being pelted by rotten fruit and vegetables. Luckily the village I lived in had sympathy for me, as I was a skilled herbalist. I died in my 60s leaving a spouse and daughter.

baro-san 09-07-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessim29
Hi everyone, my friends told me that I am an old soul, a Terra Ra (Earth) soul group angel related to archangel Michael in 2012. I have been recently told that we are in 5th dimensional Earth, that I am a 4th Dimensional friendly Andromedan ET and finally found my twin flame Anthony with help from a psychic lady on Fiverr.

Some of my past lives included: disciple apprentice to Jesus/Sananda and the apostles, a member of Joan of Arc's army, a citizen of ancient Camelot, and a healer named Camaela in Atlantis. I got healer hands again in this lifetime in 2013. They burn at times, but don't know how to do healing work or reiki yet.

I'd recommend that you find out:
1. what is the life lesson you're supposed to learn during this incarnation.
2. what is your level of development as a soul; soul's age is less relevant than its development

dream jo 31-10-2017 11:06 PM

2 i get o no i hav mor
but why do i feal lk i w z brn on 1125 i diedd in 1139 i did
tn tittic 1 i died i wz irsh cald margrt pepepl thng sim nuts parp frm my sist in law is only it belves me
i no iv mor 2 exslor i dobut i no can get cd wish will hlp us we can
sorry if im sayn 2 mush