Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Align yourself with the oneness of God/nature, align yourself with infinite abundance (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133714)

MikeS80 04-02-2020 02:36 AM

Align yourself with the oneness of God/nature, align yourself with infinite abundance
 
The purpose of this post is to get this information out to help others as much as it is to help myself. I use the words God, nature, and oneness synonymously.

The knowledge of an effect depends on and involves the knowledge of a cause. Anything is possible and knowable when you are open to receive such knowledge as concepts when you use logic, reason, common sense in conjunction with intuition in a balanced manner. The only way to explain and to talk about the oneness and of the infinity of infinite nature/God is to break down oneness/god/nature into all of it's many aspects using logic, reason, and common sense.

Society/government provides based on scarcity, this scarcity creates lack, lack is the state of being without or not having enough of something. Lack creates the fear of going without something you want, such as money to pay for basic needs or not having enough of what you want, such as not having enough money to pay for things beyond basic needs. God/nature on the other hand, provides infinite/unlimited abundance through the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. All the power to align yourself with Natur's infinite abundance is inside all of us. The challenge to using that power inside us, is setting aside the ego's negative conditioning/manipulation and beliefs of scarcity, fear and lack. The only truth is God's/nature's truth of abundance, which is God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance and God/nature is the universe and is all things in the universe and beyond, thus God/nature is oneness. God/nature is all and all is God/nature. Any beliefs, thoughts, knowledge and etc that goes against the above truths of God/nature are not the truth of God/nature.

To put it in a different way...Society's mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning creates negative mental and emotional duality, this negative mental and emotional duality creates scarcity and this scarcity creates all the lack, fear, guilt, suffering, etc etc we have in the world today. God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance, through the law of attraction (the law of attraction is another important aspect of God/nature), while society/government provides based on scarcity, limited resources, and fear. When you overcome/let go of that belief in scarcity, lack and fear and all you will have left over is God's/nature's infinite abundance.

The challenge with truth is that people's truth is based on their beliefs that has nothing to do with God's /nature's truth, this negatively mentally and emotionally manipulates and conditions their minds, which gives them dream/fantasy (by fantasy, I mean, not based on reality) fear based views/perceptions of the nature/universe/god/reality. It ultimatley comes down to being conditioned and manipulated by society with everyone in society believing in scarcity, lack, fear, hate, values, good vs bad and positive vs negative. All this is scarcity and lack vs abundance. Many spiritual gurus/teachers danced around this fact but none came out and directly said it, It makes you wonder why that is? I learned all this from myself as I was mentally and emotionally manipulated and conditioned and controlled like any other human. The biggest challenge for me was overcoming the feeling of being guilty. I carried guilt about little things everywhere I went and I was not conscious of 99% of that guilt, the same could be true for you. I do not talk about this in a negative or conspiratorial way. I think the purpose of the emotional and mental manipulation/conditioning is for us to learn from, then move on with our lives.

This is God's/nature's truth that you are able see and know as absolute facts as unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts. Unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts are a useful tool when used with logic, reason, common sense, and intuition, you must be open to recieve such truth, by knowing yourself through introspection/looking deep within yourself. God's/nature's truth is resistance free while non-truths create resistance. Mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation divides, and separates nature's infinite oneness and abundance into finite limits, scarcity and lack as mentioned earlier, the biggest manipulation/conditioning is guilt and thinking good vs bad/positive vs negative because the ego creates (via the law of attraction) the bad and negative mental duality opposition energy to nature's inherently good and positive nature. God's nature is inherenly good/positive, so we humans are inherently good and positive too. Again, I am not saying mental conditioning/manipulation is a bad or negative conspiratorial thing as we have the free will to learn from our personal negative mental conditioning/manipulations. Conspiracies are not based on God's/natures truth. Conspiracies are based on fear thus are false and misleading mental and emotional conditioning/manipulations.

Any belief, knowledge, thoughts etc etc that opposes God's/nature's truth is non-truth and is emotional and mental conditioning/manipulation and should be called a lie. Satan is the lies of mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning, this is the reason why Satan is known as the king of lies. Organized religion/spirituality make more logical sense when you replace god/the name of god with nature/the universe.

hazada guess 04-02-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeS80
The purpose of this post is to get this information out to help others as much as it is to help myself. I use the words God, nature, and oneness synonymously.

The knowledge of an effect depends on and involves the knowledge of a cause. Anything is possible and knowable when you are open to receive such knowledge as concepts when you use logic, reason, common sense in conjunction with intuition in a balanced manner. The only way to explain and to talk about the oneness and of the infinity of infinite nature/God is to break down oneness/god/nature into all of it's many aspects using logic, reason, and common sense.

Society/government provides based on scarcity, this scarcity creates lack, lack is the state of being without or not having enough of something. Lack creates the fear of going without something you want, such as money to pay for basic needs or not having enough of what you want, such as not having enough money to pay for things beyond basic needs. God/nature on the other hand, provides infinite/unlimited abundance through the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. All the power to align yourself with Natur's infinite abundance is inside all of us. The challenge to using that power inside us, is setting aside the ego's negative conditioning/manipulation and beliefs of scarcity, fear and lack. The only truth is God's/nature's truth of abundance, which is God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance and God/nature is the universe and is all things in the universe and beyond, thus God/nature is oneness. God/nature is all and all is God/nature. Any beliefs, thoughts, knowledge and etc that goes against the above truths of God/nature are not the truth of God/nature.

To put it in a different way...Society's mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning creates negative mental and emotional duality, this negative mental and emotional duality creates scarcity and this scarcity creates all the lack, fear, guilt, suffering, etc etc we have in the world today. God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance, through the law of attraction (the law of attraction is another important aspect of God/nature), while society/government provides based on scarcity, limited resources, and fear. When you overcome/let go of that belief in scarcity, lack and fear and all you will have left over is God's/nature's infinite abundance.

The challenge with truth is that people's truth is based on their beliefs that has nothing to do with God's /nature's truth, this negatively mentally and emotionally manipulates and conditions their minds, which gives them dream/fantasy (by fantasy, I mean, not based on reality) fear based views/perceptions of the nature/universe/god/reality. It ultimatley comes down to being conditioned and manipulated by society with everyone in society believing in scarcity, lack, fear, hate, values, good vs bad and positive vs negative. All this is scarcity and lack vs abundance. Many spiritual gurus/teachers danced around this fact but none came out and directly said it, It makes you wonder why that is? I learned all this from myself as I was mentally and emotionally manipulated and conditioned and controlled like any other human. The biggest challenge for me was overcoming the feeling of being guilty. I carried guilt about little things everywhere I went and I was not conscious of 99% of that guilt, the same could be true for you. I do not talk about this in a negative or conspiratorial way. I think the purpose of the emotional and mental manipulation/conditioning is for us to learn from, then move on with our lives.

This is God's/nature's truth that you are able see and know as absolute facts as unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts. Unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts are a useful tool when used with logic, reason, common sense, and intuition, you must be open to recieve such truth, by knowing yourself through introspection/looking deep within yourself. God's/nature's truth is resistance free while non-truths create resistance. Mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation divides, and separates nature's infinite oneness and abundance into finite limits, scarcity and lack as mentioned earlier, the biggest manipulation/conditioning is guilt and thinking good vs bad/positive vs negative because the ego creates (via the law of attraction) the bad and negative mental duality opposition energy to nature's inherently good and positive nature. God's nature is inherenly good/positive, so we humans are inherently good and positive too. Again, I am not saying mental conditioning/manipulation is a bad or negative conspiratorial thing as we have the free will to learn from our personal negative mental conditioning/manipulations. Conspiracies are not based on God's/natures truth. Conspiracies are based on fear thus are false and misleading mental and emotional conditioning/manipulations.

Any belief, knowledge, thoughts etc etc that opposes God's/nature's truth is non-truth and is emotional and mental conditioning/manipulation and should be called a lie. Satan is the lies of mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning, this is the reason why Satan is known as the king of lies. Organized religion/spirituality make more logical sense when you replace god/the name of god with nature/the universe.


This is true,but if we followed Gods nature,we wouldn't have a society,we would all be living separate lives.Nothing would be done.Human kind is naturally a herd species,all we need are good leaders whose main goal is love,not money so we would all lead better lives,but somehow I don't think that this is going to happen.:biggrin:

God-Like 04-02-2020 08:50 AM

Hey :)

Apologies, for I don't digest long posts easily so I will try and put my thoughts across from what I have read ..

I believe that we are all where we should be in regards to where we are at within awareness, so on one hand there is potential in the mix like you say in regards to ''God/nature on the other hand provides infinite/unlimited abundance through the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. All the power to align yourself with Nature's infinite abundance is inside all of us'.

So basically if we use the alphabetical scale here as a measure where 'z' is the infinite/unlimited one has to in someway try and tap into one's potential that will reflect that .

This is where the potential of 'z' has to be understood in regards to a process because it's counterproductive on one hand if one has the notion that 'z' can be experienced anytime soon from a position had of 'a' .

This is why many teachings fall short because there is the hope and encouragement of changing life 'now' and it's only by changing your thoughts that can make this so ..

It's like a self help teacher saying look in the mirror and say I love you and then your life will change lol ..

It's not as simple as it sounds and there requires a lot of transformation and karma again raises it's head in this regard ..

You are never going to love yourself by saying I love you when you have just created sufferings for other's ..

Time as they say is a great healer and processes and lifetime had reflect the learnings and the understanding had in relation to self awareness, so although on one hand there is unlimited potential and abundance for all to be and experience but on the other hand it's not a simple quick fix either and for some this lifetime does not contain enough time so to speak to realize their potential because of where they are currently at within themselves.

This is why the ripened fruit analogy works well here and this is why an unripe banana cannot experience the ripeness of itself .


x daz x

MikeS80 04-02-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
This is true,but if we followed Gods nature,we wouldn't have a society,we would all be living separate lives.Nothing would be done.Human kind is naturally a herd species,all we need are good leaders whose main goal is love,not money so we would all lead better lives,but somehow I don't think that this is going to happen.:biggrin:

Hello hazada, I think there will be a more positive society with less government (control) but with more self governance. In America we already have the 3 founding documents that where originally meant to go together but their original intent and purpose where lost over time: declaration of Independence, articles of confederation, which established God given natural rights, and the u.s constitution, which is to limit government, not to give rights as the articles of confederation does that.

I actually think more will be done based on truth, and that is all that matters.

MikeS80 04-02-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

Apologies, for I don't digest long posts easily so I will try and put my thoughts across from what I have read ..

I believe that we are all where we should be in regards to where we are at within awareness, so on one hand there is potential in the mix like you say in regards to ''God/nature on the other hand provides infinite/unlimited abundance through the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. All the power to align yourself with Nature's infinite abundance is inside all of us'.

So basically if we use the alphabetical scale here as a measure where 'z' is the infinite/unlimited one has to in someway try and tap into one's potential that will reflect that .

This is where the potential of 'z' has to be understood in regards to a process because it's counterproductive on one hand if one has the notion that 'z' can be experienced anytime soon from a position had of 'a' .

This is why many teachings fall short because there is the hope and encouragement of changing life 'now' and it's only by changing your thoughts that can make this so ..

It's like a self help teacher saying look in the mirror and say I love you and then your life will change lol ..

It's not as simple as it sounds and there requires a lot of transformation and karma again raises it's head in this regard ..

You are never going to love yourself by saying I love you when you have just created sufferings for other's ..

Time as they say is a great healer and processes and lifetime had reflect the learnings and the understanding had in relation to self awareness, so although on one hand there is unlimited potential and abundance for all to be and experience but on the other hand it's not a simple quick fix either and for some this lifetime does not contain enough time so to speak to realize their potential because of where they are currently at within themselves.

This is why the ripened fruit analogy works well here and this is why an unripe banana cannot experience the ripeness of itself .


x daz x

I also believe that we are all where we should be in regards to where we are at, but like I said in the post, it is there for us to learn from. In order for us to learn from it, we need to know the truth of what is really going on, not just giving hints about it or beating around the bush about it. The best path to a destination is a straight line (even if there are tall obsticles and challenges on the path, such as mountains. In the context of my post, The destination is God's/nature's truth and the Mountains are the emotional and mental scarcity and lack conditioning/manipulation. Keep in mind noone says you can not fly over the mountains :D ), where there is as little resistance as possible.

Your following comment "You are never going to love yourself by saying I love you when you have just created sufferings for other's" is all about making the person making his/her ego feel good, happy and/or comfortable and maybe even boosting and inflating his\her ego, which ends up being a never ending viscous cycle.

God-Like 04-02-2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeS80
I also believe that we are all where we should be in regards to where we are at, but like I said in the post, it is there for us to learn from. In order for us to learn from it, we need to know the truth of what is really going on, not just giving hints about it or beating around the bush about it. The best path to a destination is a straight line (even if there are tall obsticles and challenges on the path, such as mountains. In the context of my post, The destination is God's/nature's truth and the Mountains are the emotional and mental scarcity and lack conditioning/manipulation. Keep in mind noone says you can not fly over the mountains :D ), where there is as little resistance as possible.

Your following comment "You are never going to love yourself by saying I love you when you have just created sufferings for other's" is all about making the person making his/her ego feel good, happy and/or comfortable and maybe even boosting and inflating his\her ego, which ends up being a never ending viscous cycle.


I agree on some level but sometimes peeps need encouraging and for some, affirmations engrained within the psyche brings a shift in awareness, and similar to the positive and negative thought thread, there is no better or worser thought if we base that foundation of still being mindful .. Self enquiry for some masters was built upon repetitive mindfulness of I AM in order to transcend the mind, I suppose it depends on if one regards the mind stuff to be a friend or a foe in these instances ..

Equally said when you spoke about our unlimitedness, for that is just another ego stroke of encouragement just like it is to say I love you in the mirror everyday isn't it, but it is equally beneficial if one believes that they are unbounded at the core as when one entertains the thought that I am a loverly peep ..

When I started healing many moons ago I began to work remotely with people and part of me thought there's no way I can manipulate peeps cells who live in another town or country just by projecting my energy amongst other things, but in a way there is a happy medium where one believes in the impossible but is realistic also, because jumping off a cliff believing one can fly perhaps will never pay dividends :) Whereas sending an unwell peep an etheric rainbow will to some degree ..

If we unite our mutual understandings had in regards to being 'where we are at' then it wouldn't be counterproductive to reach for the stars for one but perhaps will be so for another for one would be left disheartened or perhaps be even more dedicated to succeed . There is always and hope and potential and each step towards the infinite Self is a worthy step but so is sitting still on their present step simply taking in the view lol .. Sometimes stepping back is stepping forward haha

I find that there are so many different ways to look at life, perhaps as many as there are lives had I dare say and I think this is where in some cases one shoe size fits all but one can't help but notice that there are many sizes present and that one size fits better than another ..


x daz x

MikeS80 04-02-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God-Like
I agree on some level but sometimes peeps need encouraging and for some, affirmations engrained within the psyche brings a shift in awareness, and similar to the positive and negative thought thread, there is no better or worser thought if we base that foundation of still being mindful .. Self enquiry for some masters was built upon repetitive mindfulness of I AM in order to transcend the mind, I suppose it depends on if one regards the mind stuff to be a friend or a foe in these instances ..

Equally said when you spoke about our unlimitedness, for that is just another ego stroke of encouragement just like it is to say I love you in the mirror everyday isn't it, but it is equally beneficial if one believes that they are unbounded at the core as when one entertains the thought that I am a loverly peep ..

When I started healing many moons ago I began to work remotely with people and part of me thought there's no way I can manipulate peeps cells who live in another town or country just by projecting my energy amongst other things, but in a way there is a happy medium where one believes in the impossible but is realistic also, because jumping off a cliff believing one can fly perhaps will never pay dividends :) Whereas sending an unwell peep an etheric rainbow will to some degree ..

If we unite our mutual understandings had in regards to being 'where we are at' then it wouldn't be counterproductive to reach for the stars for one but perhaps will be so for another for one would be left disheartened or perhaps be even more dedicated to succeed . There is always and hope and potential and each step towards the infinite Self is a worthy step but so is sitting still on their present step simply taking in the view lol .. Sometimes stepping back is stepping forward haha

I find that there are so many different ways to look at life, perhaps as many as there are lives had I dare say and I think this is where in some cases one shoe size fits all but one can't help but notice that there are many sizes present and that one size fits better than another ..


x daz x

Our unlimitedness, is not just another ego stroke of encouragement. Our unlimitedness has nothing to do with the ego other than the ego having a mindset of infinite abundance. This Infinite abundance is the reason why authors on the law of attraction tell people to only be positive. Mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation gets in the way of God's/nature's infinite abundance. The ego does not get in the way on it's own, the ego is a tool to be used without being emotionally and mentally conditioned/manipulated to create, the purpose of my post is to get mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation out of your ego's way.

JustBe 04-02-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeS80
The purpose of this post is to get this information out to help others as much as it is to help myself. I use the words God, nature, and oneness synonymously.

The knowledge of an effect depends on and involves the knowledge of a cause. Anything is possible and knowable when you are open to receive such knowledge as concepts when you use logic, reason, common sense in conjunction with intuition in a balanced manner. The only way to explain and to talk about the oneness and of the infinity of infinite nature/God is to break down oneness/god/nature into all of it's many aspects using logic, reason, and common sense.

Society/government provides based on scarcity, this scarcity creates lack, lack is the state of being without or not having enough of something. Lack creates the fear of going without something you want, such as money to pay for basic needs or not having enough of what you want, such as not having enough money to pay for things beyond basic needs. God/nature on the other hand, provides infinite/unlimited abundance through the law of attraction/manifestation/synchronicity. All the power to align yourself with Natur's infinite abundance is inside all of us. The challenge to using that power inside us, is setting aside the ego's negative conditioning/manipulation and beliefs of scarcity, fear and lack. The only truth is God's/nature's truth of abundance, which is God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance and God/nature is the universe and is all things in the universe and beyond, thus God/nature is oneness. God/nature is all and all is God/nature. Any beliefs, thoughts, knowledge and etc that goes against the above truths of God/nature are not the truth of God/nature.

To put it in a different way...Society's mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning creates negative mental and emotional duality, this negative mental and emotional duality creates scarcity and this scarcity creates all the lack, fear, guilt, suffering, etc etc we have in the world today. God/nature is infinite and provides infinite abundance, through the law of attraction (the law of attraction is another important aspect of God/nature), while society/government provides based on scarcity, limited resources, and fear. When you overcome/let go of that belief in scarcity, lack and fear and all you will have left over is God's/nature's infinite abundance.

The challenge with truth is that people's truth is based on their beliefs that has nothing to do with God's /nature's truth, this negatively mentally and emotionally manipulates and conditions their minds, which gives them dream/fantasy (by fantasy, I mean, not based on reality) fear based views/perceptions of the nature/universe/god/reality. It ultimatley comes down to being conditioned and manipulated by society with everyone in society believing in scarcity, lack, fear, hate, values, good vs bad and positive vs negative. All this is scarcity and lack vs abundance. Many spiritual gurus/teachers danced around this fact but none came out and directly said it, It makes you wonder why that is? I learned all this from myself as I was mentally and emotionally manipulated and conditioned and controlled like any other human. The biggest challenge for me was overcoming the feeling of being guilty. I carried guilt about little things everywhere I went and I was not conscious of 99% of that guilt, the same could be true for you. I do not talk about this in a negative or conspiratorial way. I think the purpose of the emotional and mental manipulation/conditioning is for us to learn from, then move on with our lives.

This is God's/nature's truth that you are able see and know as absolute facts as unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts. Unmanipulated/unconditioned mental concepts are a useful tool when used with logic, reason, common sense, and intuition, you must be open to recieve such truth, by knowing yourself through introspection/looking deep within yourself. God's/nature's truth is resistance free while non-truths create resistance. Mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation divides, and separates nature's infinite oneness and abundance into finite limits, scarcity and lack as mentioned earlier, the biggest manipulation/conditioning is guilt and thinking good vs bad/positive vs negative because the ego creates (via the law of attraction) the bad and negative mental duality opposition energy to nature's inherently good and positive nature. God's nature is inherenly good/positive, so we humans are inherently good and positive too. Again, I am not saying mental conditioning/manipulation is a bad or negative conspiratorial thing as we have the free will to learn from our personal negative mental conditioning/manipulations. Conspiracies are not based on God's/natures truth. Conspiracies are based on fear thus are false and misleading mental and emotional conditioning/manipulations.

Any belief, knowledge, thoughts etc etc that opposes God's/nature's truth is non-truth and is emotional and mental conditioning/manipulation and should be called a lie. Satan is the lies of mental and emotional manipulation/conditioning, this is the reason why Satan is known as the king of lies. Organized religion/spirituality make more logical sense when you replace god/the name of god with nature/the universe.


I grew up with a conditioned mindset from the world around me in ways where I had ‘Scarcity syndrome’. The world, inclusive of my family environment, around me reflected, lack, fears and beliefs, unspoken and spoken, that said to me ‘you can’t have’ ‘you don’t deserve’ ‘this is how it is’ ‘life is like this’ ‘live as we model life is and has to be’ ‘fear money’ fear life’ ‘fear death’ ‘fear suffering’ FEAR and never will you see life any other way.

Of course I was blind once, now I see..

We can share our realisations with others as seeds planted, but ultimately the process of others decides itself, where it is and what it needs through its own process.

JustBe 04-02-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeS80
Our unlimitedness, is not just another ego stroke of encouragement. Our unlimitedness has nothing to do with the ego other than the ego having a mindset of infinite abundance. This Infinite abundance is the reason why authors on the law of attraction tell people to only be positive. Mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation gets in the way of God's/nature's infinite abundance. The ego does not get in the way on it's own, the ego is a tool to be used without being emotionally and mentally conditioned/manipulated to create, the purpose of my post is to get mental and emotional conditioning/manipulation out of your ego's way.


Yes.

You can’t think your way to your abundant being self, it’s an awareness, that allows all of you, as ‘abundance’ to open you fully. In this way, the full immersion in this way, where the mind is no longer controlling ‘awareness’, or the body, the body moves through its process contained and shifts everything through its being.

When you drop down into the body, from your ‘head’ the process opens deeper.


Align yourself with all of you..

That be the quickest road home..��

Still_Waters 04-02-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

Apologies, for I don't digest long posts easily so I will try and put my thoughts across from what I have read ..

.
.
.


This is why many teachings fall short because there is the hope and encouragement of changing life 'now' and it's only by changing your thoughts that can make this so ..
.
.
It's not as simple as it sounds and there requires a lot of transformation and karma again raises it's head in this regard ..




I too have difficulty absorbing really long posts (:D ) so I am just going to comment on part of your post.

I really agree with your point that what MikeS80 wrote "requires a lot of transformation" and "it's only by changing your thoughts that can make this so".

It's definitely "not as simple as it sounds". :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums