Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   If you are my GOD then Why? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130632)

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 01:39 AM

If you are my GOD then Why?

This thread is to ask G.O.D questions directly and if any one feels devinely inspired to answer please do add your answer below, please also state if you are devinely inspired in the moment when you answer, thanks.

Here we go...

If you are my God, our loving father then why is there so much suffering in the world?. When you are the omnipotent one and all it takes is a word. Then Why?...

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 01:52 AM

Is it because you don't want too? Or because they don't PRAY for It?. If that's the case then I'll pray for them. I don't get It???.Why?

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 01:55 AM

Is it because they aren't worthy of you?. In which case I would be praying to the wrong god...No that's no it...

hallow 05-08-2019 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
This thread is to ask G.O.D questions directly and if any one feels devinely inspired to answer please do add your answer below, please also state if you are devinely inspired in the moment when you answer, thanks.

Here we go...

If you are my God, our loving father then why is there so much suffering in the world?. When you are the omnipotent one and all it takes is a word. Then Why?...

I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 01:57 AM

Hopefully there's hearer here whom hears God's voice and can help god answer me.

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallow
I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.

Thank you for the very inspiring words. BLESSED you are oh wise one. Amen

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 02:09 AM

We lack because we as a people see ourselves as separate from each other. We would be better off to have a unified one world government. These would be stepping stones towards a unified planet and a means of ending most forms of unnecessary sufferings. (Devinely inspired). Amen thanks god.

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 02:14 AM

So you say we could end most forms of unnecessary suffering if we as the planets (and I take it the universe's)
Guardians would unite as one people...Is that right?

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 02:22 AM

Were actually miles away from where we should be as a people. Time to promote unity and love then is It?.

utopiandreamchild 05-08-2019 02:28 AM

Of course with a unified peoples there'd be more money to inject into sciences in order to come up with perfect gnome( specimen) and have perfect children wow!! Thanks god a big amen to that theory. (Devinely inspired).