Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Twin flames and dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35287)

VanillaRayne 07-05-2012 01:29 PM

Twin flames and dreams

I've had a pretty good amount of dreams involving my twin flame. Every dream I have about him is extremely detailed and vivid. It's strange but I actually feel his presence in the same way I would feel him if we were next to each other physically. Sometimes I even wonder if he is sharing the same dream as I am. Any thoughts/experiences? And why TF dreams so vivid?

John32241 07-05-2012 01:41 PM

The dream world is just as valid a realm of reality as the physical world. Since humans are multidimensional beings, our relationships easily span these dimensions.

I do share dreams with my TF and many other people. However the TF dreams resonate with me the most because the TF is the person who is most vibration-ally aligned with me. I carry those experiences into my waking state and nourish them.

John

gypsymystique 07-05-2012 02:18 PM

You might want to ask that in the dreaming section because there are different types of dreams based on what I've gleaned from those who do dream work. It may be the nature of the dream that makes it seem more vivid than your actual tf being in it.

My tf is usually in my dreams as either himself or my inner male, so I look at them both ways. The vividness you describe only occurs occasionally with him, but it happens much more often with his best friend. Those are the dreams I really pay attention to due to the vividness.

Element 5 07-05-2012 02:53 PM

I have had many dreams about him. What I find to be very interesting is that he is often physically someone else. It's more like I'm supposed to view him as a soul I recognize rather than as a person. Often this person will have similar traits as him...eye color, hair color. Or even the same first name, but it's still a different person and I just have a knowing that it's him.

Teal 07-05-2012 05:54 PM

I have shared dreams with others. One a while back with a soul connection. I dreamed of tf for quite some time before I met him he was faceless. When I met him they stopped and he had a face with the same body. Or i will just have a representative of him in the dream If he shares my dreams hes never said.

sunflwrdanzr 07-05-2012 06:16 PM

I share dreams with my TF and we each also have/have had prescient dreams about one another. He appears in almost every dream I have since my awakening. Some are what I call simple "mental garbage" dreams, ones that are just a dumping of my fears and subconscious. Others are like I said before, either a sharing with him, communicating on a higher plane, or a prescient dream. I use to have the type that Element 5 was talking about where I knew it was him even though he was represented by someone else I knew or didn't know. That never happens now. He's always him. Now looking back, I see that someone (perhaps even myself...) was trying to tell and get through to me that he was represented by others that hurt me because I didn't realize I was treating him then as if he was them. I think when he was represented by someone I didn't know, it was to drive the SM/TF connection home but also still wake me up. Alas, I was stubborn and apparently needed him to run for me to be able to deal with all the past pain, loss, and hurt and truly awaken. Ain't love/life grand? :D Lol. This may be TMI, but it's weird that more recently the dreams take on a sexual nature A LOT. I'm sure that's just some longing, missing going on, but it's also happened where it means that will happen between us again very soon. Lol. I dunno. I think it's mainly because we always had a wonderful connection in that aspect and were on another plane sometimes with it and truly became one through it. Once again, sorry if TMI! :wink:

Loving_Soul 07-05-2012 08:59 PM

I don't remember my dreams often at all - but I've noticed that every time I do have one I remember they start the same way...we have a time of 5:30 every morning that is 'our time' I often get woken up (well before I'm ready to lol) at this time - some weeks it can be everyday - at first it didn't make sense to me but then I asked him and he said that's what time he wakes everyday :) when I wake like this I sense him there and if I go back to sleep that is when I dream of him....I once had this amazing dream that we were standing in the shoreline and an orca came to bring us a message - I went to the waters edge and called the orca in, TF just stood and watched in awe and love and then he came and wrapped his arms around me while the orca swam away - it was SO beautiful!

Kiwigirl11 07-05-2012 09:15 PM

I hardly have any dreams of TF ,not sure if this is normal or not? ....i can remember only about 2 where he has been there,in one he was running away from me with some blue kind of necklace around hi neck and the other we were sitting side by side at my kitchen table doing homework together ??........any other dreams i remember it's like i'm always looking for him/thinking of him or waiting for him ,but he's not there or doesn't show and i wake feeling kind of sad :(

Thespian 07-05-2012 09:30 PM

I too have had a handful of dreams with my soul connection. They are vivid and beautiful to experience. I feel the power of the dream especially when i awake. It leaves me feeling good for days. I tend to wonder why I can't have these dreams every night. My spiritual side tells me that I could be experiencing these dreams more then I think. However, maybe I'm not suppose to remember them all for some reason.

Thespian

wetherspoonred 07-05-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Some are what I call simple "mental garbage" dreams, ones that are just a dumping of my fears and subconscious. Others are like I said before, either a sharing with him, communicating on a higher plane, or a prescient dream

Yes, l agree with that. Dreams are dreams, but after years of dreaming about her and according to occult/Spiritual literature we leave our bodies every night and enter other 'planes' or worlds and actually meet with other ppl/beings there.
l'm convinced a lot of my meetings with the twin are real [astral or higher planes] contacts just like physical meetings are IN the body.
Yes, they are more vivid and l remember them much more easily. l think they are more vivid because of the Higher Vibrational Energy between twins - like a double-power. This would have the effect of making us more 'conscious' in those other worlds [which we aren't normally, unless we are advanced souls etc...].
l had one earlier today as it happens lol. l saw her with holding a Squirrel in her arms in this dream. Now, this is probably a symbolic dream thrown up or created by my own mind because the squirrel is what l see as her 'totem animal' or whatever you like to call it. lt's a representaion of her in the physical world. Whenever l see a squirrel it usually tells me something about her.
l've had dreams that when l touch her l feel electricity coursing through me. l've had some where it looks like l've been with her all night but l only become conscious in one part, for some reason, and we are talking about something.