Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Whats going on?? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14029)

45Uberti 09-04-2011 07:12 PM

Whats going on??

Why does it feel like time's speeding up? I cant believe its already April, I remember Christmas like yesterday!! The months are going by so fast!!!

Does anyone else feel it? What's really going on?

Nictorious 09-04-2011 08:46 PM

I think that's a subjective thing. Time is moving by pretty slow for me. Lol.

Greenslade 10-04-2011 07:18 AM

You're getting old, the same as I am lol. The older you get the faster time passes.

Spiritlite 10-04-2011 03:11 PM

Green is right the older you get the faster time goes by.
Spiritlite

bbr 10-04-2011 03:19 PM

Move to a snow climate and you'll wonder why it's taken sooo looong for the snow to disappear and spring to arrive this year. :wink:

Kaere 10-04-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbr
Move to a snow climate and you'll wonder why it's taken sooo looong for the snow to disappear and spring to arrive this year. :wink:

Hahaha :D I'm still waiting.

Caityaka 15-04-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
You're getting old, the same as I am lol. The older you get the faster time passes.

This is my experience aswell. When I was younger summer would last like an eternity. Now it's over in a blink. I think it might have to do with as we get older we take on more responsibilities(work, families, children, what have you?) and these keep us "away" from experiencing the now. When we were children we had less to worry about. Now there are always stuff to think about. My thoughts atleast. :hug3:

In love...
/C

silent energy 16-04-2011 03:35 AM

I also feel that time is speeding up and has been for the last couple of years and seems to be going faster and faster. I believe it to be related to 2012 and the changes that are occuring on the earth.

surrendertotheflow 16-04-2011 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
I also feel that time is speeding up and has been for the last couple of years and seems to be going faster and faster. I believe it to be related to 2012 and the changes that are occuring on the earth.

Agreed. We are reaching our ascension, as is the Earth, so as she speeds up, so do we :)

GentleStrength 16-04-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindOverMatter

I agree with this as well. One of the things that seems to affect our subjective experience of time is the level of excitement in whatever we are doing. Ever been having so much fun, or so into a book that you look up and are amazed that 2,5,10 hours have zipped by while you weren't looking? The more often this happens the faster time seems to be going.

One interesting idea that I read is that if we only experienced a hours worth of time but 3 hours have gone by on the clock, we have actually only "aged" 1 hour instead of 3. We create the time we experience and if we are within our excitement and experience very little of time's flow we are in a sense "timeless". Not sure of any way to prove this or anything but I liked the idea. :D

Love and Light