Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   kundalini awakening/soulmate meeting (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15965)

martyn862 16-05-2011 08:02 AM

kundalini awakening/soulmate meeting

Did you experience the kundalini awakening after the meeting with your twin??My kundalini is awakening after the meeting with my twin. I'm suffering many health issues due to my kundalini awakening (headaches, nausea, digestive problems, palpitations, weight loss etc). I need "practical" advices in order to deal with this strong energy. Is there an expert of kundalini awakening? please help!

loverevolution 16-05-2011 08:10 AM

Yup. I've had pulsing energy in my spine along with increased sexual energy, heightened creativity, emotional release, physical detox, all kinds of strange things going on since meeting this person. On the whole, it's not been unpleasant. I've enjoyed reading kundalini-teacher.com in the past for guidance but there are many other websites out there.

zipzip 18-05-2011 01:23 AM

I am so glad you asked this question.

I really don't know much about the experience of TF or Kundalini raising, but with what little I have read on each of the experiences, I have thought that somehow the two are connected.....just a thought.....

zipzip

loverevolution 18-05-2011 06:29 AM

Last night I had an amazing experience.... I was laying in bed unable to sleep because my soul connection is constantly on my mind. I felt a strong pulsing/tingling up my spine and decided to direct it towards my heart and focus on the intense feelings of love I've been having. Suddenly I started to cry, then I wanted to laugh, and then these waves of pleasure kept washing over me, like a gentle orgasm over my whole body. It was quite something.....

Surely there are others here whose kundalini has awakened due to meeting TF?

LadyImpreza1111 18-05-2011 06:52 AM

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm an expert, but meeting a soul connection has definitely triggered a kundalini for me. It was very uncomfortable for me too but when its over, you notice a difference. I felt like I was freed from baggage, but thats just my take on it.

Rest assured that this too shall pass.

LadyImpreza1111 18-05-2011 06:56 AM

Here's a pretty good link:

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index...lini_Awakening

They list some symptoms but I think they vary from person to person.

Prokopton 18-05-2011 11:20 AM

I know about kundalini. If you're having it, I suggest reading Kason's book Farther Shores which is a good general guide to the experience. If you google Susan Carlson on the net you will find someone who can help practically with healing if you are in trouble.

Do you meditate or do energy work and if so what kind? Can you tell me what is the nature of the kundalini symptoms you experience? Thanks.

martyn862 19-05-2011 07:24 AM

Thank you guys for your advices. Other symptoms that I feel are: an electric energy that runs in my body (arm, legs, head...), muscle pains, low back burning and pain, hot and cold sensations,spontaneous orgasms, crying without a reason, heart pain, a costant fatigue, anxiety, strange whistles in my ears etc.. It's very DIFFICULT to handle with this energy. Everything started after the meeting with a guy, probably my twin.

Prokopton 19-05-2011 08:46 AM

Yes sounds like spontaneous kundalini to me!

Please read the Kason book (she was head of kundalini research network), it has vital info, and I strongly recommend you talk to the people at the kundalini support network -- google it. Esp. talk to Susan Carlson and Santiago Dobles. They know it all and they will be able to offer real energetic support. They also have a forum.

If you would like to learn a couple of grounding exercises, pm me. But I really suggest you talk to those guys.

Said1 21-05-2011 06:38 AM

I would seriously suggest vitamin B6 and B12, helps with nerves, engery mood etc.