Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Alhoo and the Anglo-Saxon mission (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133781)

NoOne 09-02-2020 10:13 AM

The Alhoo and the Anglo-Saxon mission

I am posting a link to a 2010 document from Project Camelot here.

Supposedly, it is a description of the real situation of the world in terms of Alien contact and the Anglo-Saxon plan for world domination in the coming decades. I found the plan described in there interesting, given what is currently happening in China.

I find it highly likely, that the Alhoo alien race mentioned in the document refers to the Elohim or Anunnaki and seems to have similar linguistic roots, with the mythological background also matching our ancient myths about these sky gods. I will leave everyone to read it on their own and decide for themselves if they see it as plausible, but in the past decade certain events have happened that would seem to confirm that this is in fact authentic.

A note about the source, this was sent to Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy in 2010 from a supposed UK military and later City of London insider. Both have been known to promote supposed UFO whistleblowers that later turned out to be hoaxers, such as Simon Parkes and Corey Goode, nevertheless, they were occasionally right on the money and you can never get it 100 percent right in this field. I know Bill and I believe him to be a man of integrity and honesty, even if he was taken in a few times by the aforementioned con-men, but he owned up to his mistakes and apologised.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com...n-mission.html

What do you guys think about this, I know it sounds incredibly far-fetched and it veers into David Icke / Corey Goode territory, but some of it is eerily prescient and I'm beginning to wonder if it may be authentic after all...

youngers1810 09-02-2020 06:33 PM

I think it could be true i seen these or similar objects do the same manouvers
and that is real waking life

But in dream state i dreampt a large structure in space there were people on board this structure from what i dreamed about and it had a command center and it was out in space but close enough to see our earth from the viewing command platform and the windows were huge must of been 10 feet tall by 10 feet wide

7luminaries 13-02-2020 06:08 PM

I haven't read the link.
But my 1st response was...sigh...isn't that every authoritarian wannabe's grand plan? Surely it was the plan of some folks all along or for quite some time now.

As to the alien element, again I haven't read the link but many have seen the command centre craft by remote viewing. There is a theme of benevolent to somewhat hostile notions of superiority in nearly all these observations or encounters.

Some of their perceptions of their own superiority may be down to how poorly we treat one another and how poorly we distribute and share our resources. But I could never be fully sure that part of it wasn't down to their perceptions of their relative homogeneity (which could come across as a belief in their racial superiority) and down to their size, which is probably around +20% over mean western heights for men and women (say 7 ft vs 5 ft 10 for men, and 6.5 feet vs 5 ft 4 for women). They do mostly appear very pale, i.e. the stereotypical Anglo or Nordic look and colour, the tall lanky or muscular builds. The stark paleness combined with their height would tend to make most of them (all but the "shorties") stand out. I could not say about origins though...I have only had a few brief "encounters" over the years. But it seems many have been here observing quite a long time...across many Gaian ages and cultures.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

NoOne 13-02-2020 08:03 PM

Well, you should read the link.

The predictions about what will happen to China, having been made in 2010, are particularly chilling.

"China will catch a cold."

esoxuk 31-03-2020 05:52 PM

I've read the link and find that its well written and full of compelling information. The current situation regarding a virus which can easily be read as the coronavirus makes it all the more credible.
I've believed for a long time that whichever current political party is in power they don't really make the important decisions but think they do and that there are a faceless group of individuals pulling the strings whoever is in power.