Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Islam Faith (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   PEACE BE UPON HIM (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133557)

BigJohn 22-01-2020 07:18 AM

PEACE BE UPON HIM

The expression , is transliterated as ʿalayhi s-salām and is translated as (Peace be upon him) is a symbol you can cut and paste and is printable.

sky 24-01-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
The expression , is transliterated as ʿalayhi s-salām and is translated as (Peace be upon him) is a symbol you can cut and paste and is printable.

Peace be upon everyone, not just him......

BigJohn 24-01-2020 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
Peace be upon everyone, not just him......

Especially the prophets.

inavalan 24-01-2020 06:39 PM

Does it imply anything about "peace upon those who don't subscribe to Islam faith"?

sky 25-01-2020 07:02 AM

Quote:

Especially the prophets.

Especially - used to single out one person or thing over all others.

No, peace be upon all :smile:

BigJohn 27-01-2020 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Does it imply anything about "peace upon those who don't subscribe to Islam faith"?

is an Islamic expression. What is unique about this expression is that the expression is contained in a singular Arabic character!

How to use the expression.

The expression “The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Can be rewritten as “The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.” Prophet Muhammad .

BigJohn 27-01-2020 07:12 AM

I suspect the expression might be the most complicated letter to draw in any alphabet.

sky 27-01-2020 07:18 AM

Quote:

is an Islamic expression. What is unique about this expression is that the expression is contained in a singular Arabic character!

How to use the expression.

The expression “The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.” Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Can be rewritten as “The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.” Prophet Muhammad .

' Can be rewritten as “The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands.” Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.'

What a pity this is not ' Practiced '

BigJohn 28-01-2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

I suspect the expression might be the most complicated letter to draw in any alphabet.

Another Arabic letter that is almost as complicated as to write is .

Feel free to cut and paste either letter.

BigJohn 29-01-2020 05:01 AM

Quote:

Another Arabic letter which I suspect is the longest letter is