Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's your idea of Heaven? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94198)

Somnia 03-05-2016 06:00 AM

Cheesecake and coffee

:)

Burntfruit 03-05-2016 03:41 PM

Love, understanding, peace, wisdom, and hope.

shoni7510 03-05-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanTide
My ideas of what heaven is like are described in the books by Michael Newton called Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Love, peace, beauty, music, fun, energy, healing, learning, companionship, camaraderie, lots of good things, a feeling of being home. I can't describe it all. I would suggest reading his books. They give a good view of heaven IMO.

This is also my idea of heaven and a place where you can manifest everything with a lot of love and rest.

Unseelie Queen 03-05-2016 07:01 PM

Ideally, I would like it to be sort of like Maleficent's realm in the movie "Maleficent" (with Angelina Jolie) -- filled with all sorts of odd and endearing creatures and kind tree men and rivers and magic. Or the underground golden palace at the end of Pan's Labyrinth.

Though in actuality I'm sure that "heaven" state of being or at least what I would interpret as heaven on the other plane, would be a bit more difficult to describe. To me, any place/state of being that's much lighter, density-wise, would be like heaven to me. An ethereal, unfettered existence in which I am closely connected to everything I wish to be connected with, and have access to all I wish to know without the restrains and barriers of realities like this one. I faintly remember what it's like, and miss it horribly.

Baile 04-05-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
I wish to know without the restrains and barriers of realities like this one. I faintly remember what it's like, and miss it horribly.

Rebirth sessions. You will be there again. I have been back many times, it is an indescribable experience in part because every individual's experience will be individually different. For me, it included a chorus of angelic harmonies (among other sensations) for some reason, odd because I'm not even religious. Or maybe I was before...

ethereal, unfettered existence

That is it exactly.

WabiSabi 04-05-2016 06:44 PM

I believe that Heaven is personal. I believe that it is up to the individual to decide what it is that they desire to experience. I believe that there is no such thing as an absolute heaven that trumps all others.

wolfgaze 04-05-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoni7510
This is also my idea of heaven and a place where you can manifest everything with a lot of love and rest.

Love & Rest... Sign me up!

:icon_smile:

Unseelie Queen 04-05-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baile
Rebirth sessions. You will be there again. I have been back many times, it is an indescribable experience in part because every individual's experience will be individually different. For me, it included a chorus of angelic harmonies (among other sensations) for some reason, odd because I'm not even religious. Or maybe I was before...

ethereal, unfettered existence

That is it exactly.

Rebirth sessions? I will need to learn about that, then. It would be nice to be there again. I spend far too much time wistfully thinking about it (being unfettered and ethereal again and flying away from the lower densities, back to the stars, as I was in my brief glimpse), which isn't terribly productive.

I've certainly heard of non-religious people hearing angelic harmonies!

Baile 04-05-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Rebirth sessions? I will need to learn about that, then.

I've certainly heard of non-religious people hearing angelic harmonies!

I had no idea what they were or what to expect. If there is a heaven, that is where I ended up. In full consciousness. I was both myself and my surroundings. I could both hear the angelic choir, and I was the choir. Unity consciousness is what I imagine that was.

Perhaps it was the music of the spheres?

Somnia 04-05-2016 10:56 PM

Oh the topic of hearing music in the afterlife...I posted this in another thread which may be interesting/relevant here....

"...I was reading random parts of "The Holographic Universe" by Micheal Talbot, with the following talking about NDEs:

"Some NDEers assert that in addition to being composed of colored frequencies of light, we are also constituted out of sound. "I realized that each person and thing has it's own musical tone range as well as it's own color range," says an American housewife who had an NDE during childbirth. "If you can imagine yourself effortlessly moving in and out among prismatic rays of light and hearing each person's musical notes join and harmonize with your own where you touch or pass them, you would have some idea of the unseen world." The woman, who encountered many individuals in the afterlife realm who manifested as only clouds of colors and sound, believes the mellifluous tones each soul emanates are what people are describing when they say they hear beautiful music in the ND dimension" (pg. 248)"

:smile: