Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's your idea of Heaven? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94198)

Burntfruit 10-11-2016 10:18 PM

It really is fascinating. I like the vision from Nosso Lar, it is quite a grown up way it is portrayed. Logic and reason are important. And so is community and good common earth values. It is also not to loveydovey which would just be too much bear IMO.

Xanny 11-11-2016 04:02 AM

Gosh.. my idea of heaven... as far as landscapes go? I see tons of hills and mountains, lots of flowers, and vibrant colors.. but I'd also love a heaven where there is a never ending night? But there would be endless amounts of pinholes of light in what would be the sky.. like stars I guess, but, instead of stars it'd be light radiating from all different beings of a loving energy.. ahhg. and, of course, no fear, no pain, no hatred, no anger, no sadness.. just.. love, happiness, abundance and purpose..

and tons of cats. Just hoards of cats. Bring them all. Cats are great.

Burntfruit 19-11-2016 08:11 PM

I would like to have adventures like Andre does in the books by Chico Xavier.

cc111me 22-11-2016 04:46 PM

Endlessly advancing to higher levels of consciousness enabling greater perception of the love which is the Universe.

Colorado 13-12-2016 03:34 AM

...."............"".......

Premier 18-12-2016 12:42 PM

This is my experience what heaven is like. Heaven is an infinite mansion with infinite fantasy. The heaven does not judge, and it's a bliss. Even here on Earth we can be in heaven once you enter the heaven the other will enter your mansion, and play with you.

Jesus said..
I have created many mansion for you.
My sheep will know me they will enter your mansion to greet you.
Feed my sheep when they enter your mansion feed them.

I've seen the heaven it's an awesome place we looks like mythical creatures that from Greece, and all these folk lore stories that you read about.

We share power, and gift with each other there is nobody that has the same gift all are different. You can tell by the fruit just try not to judge because Jesus said many will be offending because of him.

Gwutzi 19-12-2016 04:00 AM

There are 7 heavens

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrystalVisions82
Do you believe heaven exists? I heard from some near death experiences that you can manifest anything through thought there. So what's your idea of Heaven?

My definition of heaven, is a state of being wherein you experience all the things you by your own free will, denied yourself of its pleasure, as well as things you did by will suffered unrighteously. In this state you can live while you are alive to witness its perception, as to say;.. when ur are happy an able to count your blessings, you in a heavenly state, this being a touch from heaven. But if your in the opposite selection of being, ur experiencing its way.
This is why there is the possibility of heaven on earth, a little foretaste of it, you deeds and merits are able to be experienced and cashed out on while on earth alive, which liken in the Buddhist state, they collect it for the afterlife to experienced or all who by will forfeit there rights while on earth so to experienced it thereafter. Its like investments of chash that you after death get to pick up on, or you pull out money before while in this life to make use of it.
It depends of your stay in the heavenlys, as in this world is known; if you do not have to much fuel in your vehicle, you know that you will have to pump gas into it,.. This is also with out light body vehicle. A slight difference it is since the world is about consuming but this is about heaven this thread so i wont mention more on consumption or hell.

Heaven is ones very own dearly beloved estate of being, to which you enjoy it as much as you want in wichever you want by your own merits and by the gratification of the divine essences mercy and goodness to be expendable richly to be experienced.

smewii 23-12-2016 12:35 AM

Heaven is where everything good than can be, is.