Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Please I need to know the answer (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135690)

Guff779 01-06-2020 02:41 AM

Please I need to know the answer

Last 3 years nothing came into my experience.

I tried and tried. Exhausted all the options I can to try to get a date with a women.

For all my life I've never had women.

I've never had a date ever and no female friendships for over 10 years.

Online dating, no dates in over 700 messages and I'm doing things properly.

I talk to psychics all the time. I still get nothing for years. Maybe I'm subconsciously affected by the family bullying.

It seems like one emotionally cruel experience. I'm unlucky. Only sadness in my experience. Nothing. I'm a nice guy.

No one I know as ever had this cruel, sad, painful luck with women and life. I only get the harsh, sad 'view'.

I have nothing nice happen to me. I could be worthy, I could be well educated, have good qualities. I could read 16 law of attraction books years ago. I analysed and analysed over the years. It could be how my sister treats me and my family who bully, ostracise me deliberately, act mean etc.

I'm very confused, I was told in another lifetime I'll have it easy and have good things happen. Definitely one of the cruellest lives anyone can live.

I was told I'm spiritually tested and its testing my strength.

inavalan 01-06-2020 03:00 AM

Maybe this will help you:
You want to win friends, get a better job, get more opportunities and even get served faster at Burger King? Simple, no tablets or surgery, no course to buy: look happy and confident.
Check this thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=135134

iamthat 01-06-2020 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guff779
Last 3 years nothing came into my experience.

I tried and tried. Exhausted all the options I can to try to get a date with a women.

I'm very confused, I was told in another lifetime I'll have it easy and have good things happen. Definitely one of the cruellest lives anyone can live.

I was told I'm spiritually tested and its testing my strength.

You may be unhappy and frustrated but I question whether you are really experiencing one of the cruellest lives anyone can live. You just have to turn on your TV to see lives of real suffering and hardship.

All your posts seem to focus on the things you feel you lack in life and your upbringing of being a victim of family bullying. If you focus on these things then that is what manifests in your life.

Why not be grateful for all the good things in your life? Wake up each morning and give thanks for all your blessings. Let go of your story of victimhood, stop seeing psychics and take charge of changing your own life right now.

Your life can change, but it starts with you.

Peace

Greenslade 01-06-2020 06:35 AM

Lorelyen 01-06-2020 01:27 PM

Sincerely, what makes you think that spiritual practices will provide answers?
That old chestnut from Dale Carnegie, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" might be a good read.

It's about being optimistic, positive, affirmative and considering how you present yourself in your milieu. You have to be ready to 'fit in' with whatever situation you want to be in.

Elfin 01-06-2020 01:47 PM

Hi. I have a boatload of sons! And to me they are all beautiful. But one in particular, from being very young was the one that I knew was going to break a lot of hearts. He had everything. He could have been a male model, plus he had the lovely personality to go with it. A real catch for any female. And yet he was unlucky in love. He watched his brothers having long term loving relationships, and no-one for him. He used to talk to me about it often. And then.... Just when you blink, he met someone, fell in love, bought a house with her and now have a beautiful 2 yr old boy. The apple of grandma's eye...my first and only grandchild up to now. And his brothers are lagging far behind!!! Have you heard the story of the tortoise and the hare?.... Dont despair. And don't give up. Focus only on what you do have, not what you don't... And think of yourself in a positive light, as that is what the universe hears, and that in turn is the message you create and emulate to the world.

hazada guess 01-06-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi. I have a boatload of sons! And to me they are all beautiful. But one in particular, from being very young was the one that I knew was going to break a lot of hearts. He had everything. He could have been a male model, plus he had the lovely personality to go with it. A real catch for any female. And yet he was unlucky in love. He watched his brothers having long term loving relationships, and no-one for him. He used to talk to me about it often. And then.... Just when you blink, he met someone, fell in love, bought a house with her and now have a beautiful 2 yr old boy. The apple of grandma's eye...my first and only grandchild up to now. And his brothers are lagging far behind!!! Have you heard the story of the tortoise and the hare?.... Dont despair. And don't give up. Focus only on what you do have, not what you don't... And think of yourself in a positive light, as that is what the universe hears, and that in turn is the message you create and emulate to the world.

Nice post Elfin.:smile:

Elfin 01-06-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
Nice post Elfin.:smile:

Thank you.

Guff779 02-06-2020 12:20 AM

Thank you very much all for your kind and lovely responses. I appreciate all of this.

inavalan 02-06-2020 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guff779
Thank you very much all for your kind and lovely responses. I appreciate all of this.

Try this exercise recommended by Seth:

Seth: Natural Hypnosis Exercise
Seth, Nature of Personal Reality, Session 658, Page 315
Quote:

... For a certain amount of time I will momentarily suspend what I believe in this area, and willfully accept the belief I want. I will pretend that I am under hypnosis, with myself as hypnotist and subject. For that time desire and belief will be one. There will be no conflict because I do this willingly. For this period I will completely alter my old beliefs. Even though I sit quietly, in my mind I will act as if the belief I want were mine completely.

At this point do not think of the future, but only of the present. If you are overweight, insert the weight that you think is ideal for you while you are following this exercise. Imagine that you are healthy if you have the belief that you are not. If you are lonely, believe that you are filled with the feeling of companionship instead. Realize that you are exerting your initiative to imagine such situations. Here there can be no comparison with your normal situation. Use visual data, or words - whatever is most natural to you. And again, no more than ten minutes is required.

If you do this faithfully, within a month you will find the new conditions materializing in your experience. Your neurological structure will respond automatically. The unconscious will be aroused, bringing its great powers to bear, bringing you the new results. Do not try to overdo this, to go through the entire day worrying about beliefs, for example. This can only cause you to contrast what you have with what you want. Forget the exercise when it is completed. You will find yourself with impulses that arrive in line with these newly inserted beliefs, and then it is up to you to act on these and not ignore them. ...
To read the full message, follow this link:
https://sethabequotes.blogspot.com/2...-exercise.html