Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astronomy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   BLACK HOLES were KNOWN to ANCIENT HUMANS (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=88265)

OPVerma 12-07-2015 05:07 PM

BLACK HOLES were KNOWN to ANCIENT HUMANS

Existence of BLACK HOLES have come to light in 20th Century. However the Indian Scripture 'Srimad Bhagavatam' Describes Black Holes as follows:

... and beyond that LokaLok (The Great Wall) there is a tract of land whose surface is polished like mirror and shines like gold; any object that falls there is never traced back. (SB:5:20:35 )

Black Holes are the invisible remains of Collapsed Stars with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape. Their surface called as 'Switzerlied' is extremely smooth. Black Holes suck every thing within their range, as said in the above verse.

Srimad Bhagavatam was compiled by the Indian Sage Ved Vyasa in ( date unknown) and was delivered in Public in 1357 BC.

We can marvel at the knowledge of Ancient Astronomers ( that does not mean Indians) who could discover it in non telescopic age.

CrystalSong 12-07-2015 05:33 PM

This level of knowledge is not uncommon when one learns to access the Great Library of All Times and or learns to navigate out of body and into the stars. We may not always understand what we see but its there to be seen by all generations ancient and current.

Actually the other day I saw a book on a friends table called The Akashic Records for Dummies. lol It actually would be weird if the ancients couldn't access it, it's been being formed since 'time began' so to speak.

Nature Grows 13-07-2015 01:04 AM

Yea ancient civilizations knew alot more then most think

skygazer 13-07-2015 03:17 PM

the Vedas are full of esoteric knowledge, cosmology, etc. Most of what new age is proposing comes from the Vedas. This doesn't mean it's true, though.

metal68 15-07-2015 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skygazer
the Vedas are full of esoteric knowledge, cosmology, etc. Most of what new age is proposing comes from the Vedas. This doesn't mean it's true, though.

I agree, why does everyone accept things so blindly??

skygazer 15-07-2015 09:23 PM

some are being manipulated, some are followers of every new age notion...no one wants to take the time to research and sit with the knowledge for a while, let their knowing tell them what is right and wrong. Some don't have that ability.

it's a tough world out here, people want to believe in something and religion isn't doing it anymore. Too many of us have realized the extent of the manipulation and control the human race has been living under.

JOHNTY 15-07-2015 09:38 PM

Greetings Everyone,

Mmmmm! Interesting. Does anyone know if Blackholes spin in its entirety in order to suck things into it?

Or does it's size create gravity in order to pull things into it?

Any ideas how it actually works?

OPVerma 17-07-2015 09:43 AM

BLACK HOLES ARE PUMPS of the GALAXIES

Black Holes are the Central Part of Galaxies. IT WORKS LIKE A PUMP. During the FORMATIVE stage of the Galaxy, it sucks interstellar material from bottom and pumps into the galaxies. Galaxies Rotate under the balancing forces created by the Universal Convection Current UCC and the EMF. When one of the Forces grows weaker the PUMP begin to rotate in opposite direction and reverses its functioning. IT BEGIN TO SUCK INTERSTELLAR MATERIAL from galaxies making it defunct, that is what we see as BLACK HOLE>

You can get full details in 'The UNIVERSE' ISBN 9788190950206

Podshell 17-07-2015 11:43 AM

I am not sure of the exact text but also I am reminded of Lord Visnu creating and destroying through his sweat pores.

I think the vedas also give the speed of light and the number of species in existence.

I read a book some years ago regarding ancient seers who preedicted the forms of different atoms too

OPVerma 19-07-2015 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skygazer

Have you read Vedas and Purans ? Actually Purans contain far more Cosmology than Vedas. Except for one discrepancy about the distance of Moon , I have not found any.