Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I think my third eye is opening?! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133640)

TonySG 29-01-2020 06:57 PM

I think my third eye is opening?!

Hi
As the title states, I think my third eye is opening. This strikes me as out of the blue because I haven't been trying to open it. I do meditate regularly (about 1 hour per day). But I don't do any special meditation. I have lately been doing chakra meditation, where I focus on each chakra point. But I haven't given my third eye any special attention.

I now feel this sensation in my head, right behind my eyes. The sensation has been there for a year or so now. But lately, it's becoming more obvious. I can feel it more. It actually feels good. When I meditate I can get quiet very quickly now and this sensation makes the meditation nice and pleasant.

But, as I said, I have never intended to open my third eye and even still I am indifferent to it. I just wondered what I should do? I certainly don't want to stop meditating because it feels so good (like I am having an orgasm in my head).

Can anyone help give me some pointers or tips for this? Thanks

jro5139 30-01-2020 12:39 AM

My third eye opened in the summer of 2016. I wasn't trying to open it and I didn't know what was happening at the time. It took my a couple of years of research to fully understand what had happened to me. Like you, I was meditating regularly, but not with that intent. I also feel the opening had a lot to do with several of my chakras having cleared. This also happened naturally and I did not intend for it.

I had sensations between the eyes for a while before it happened also. Once it happens, you'll know, there will be no doubt in your mind. Your life is never the same again after your third eye opens.
The best advice I can give is to develop really good discernment. You don't have to stop meditating, but it will make you more sensitive to the spiritual realm, so good discernment becomes your best friend.

BlueNight 31-01-2020 02:02 PM

Hey Tony,
You already know the answer. It' your eye.

Ntando Sibiya 09-02-2020 01:15 PM

Hey TonySG, everytime I do meditation I feel energy and light vibrations at the centre of my forehead, which confirms my third eye is active and open. I always feel it. To my understanding when doing meditation, especially spiritual meditation, your spirit evolves and the energy grows. Just as gym is evolution for the physical body, meditation is evolution for the Spirit, so your third eye opening is a result of you doing this meditation.

No don't stop doing meditation, continue doing it, it will evolve you and really help you unlock your potential. Also connect with your guides, Spiritual meditation is dangerous without guidance and protection.

anthony c 18-02-2020 06:36 PM

Yo Tony, Whatsss uppp!!!

Carry on what you doing. You been blessed, appreciate your blessings. It will get more blissful as you open up and expand.

When we are ready things happen so your ready you just probably have a little fear about the unknown. Nothing to be scared of cause your just expanding and rediscovering your gifts, so Merry Christmas.

Third eye is your awareness is opening up to seeing the truth not always about seeing spirits and stuff but about connecting to your higher self.

anthony c 18-02-2020 08:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX5whT_3x

Miss Hepburn 20-02-2020 10:06 PM

Sometimes I don't understand the ideas regarding the 3rd Eye ---where do people think they have their dreams from?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's open...it's just the amount of conscious concentration while awake, I mean....that you become aware of what has always been there. :hug3:
My take ---and I've been doing it for 47 yrs this years often sitting 3- 6 hrs.
But, I still don't know everything!:tongue:

anthony c 21-02-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sometimes I don't understand the ideas regarding the 3rd Eye ---where do people think they have their dreams from?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's open...it's just the amount of conscious concentration while awake, I mean....that you become aware of what has always been there. :hug3:
My take ---and I've been doing it for 47 yrs this years often sitting 3- 6 hrs.
But, I still don't know everything!:tongue:

That's how we learn Miss H. stuff we don't understand and you helping us right!! :D