Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is it really certain, that each human has an assigned spiritual guardian to them? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128495)

Crystalsun 16-03-2019 04:15 AM

Is it really certain, that each human has an assigned spiritual guardian to them?

I've read this statement many times, but i am not quite sure...

John32241 16-03-2019 06:52 AM

Hi,

It is for us who work with our spiritual guidance.

John

Dargor 16-03-2019 10:13 AM

Not sure. Maybe, maybe not. At times I felt like this can't be coincidence and something just intervened, but then I'm afraid it's just wishful thinking. I've had a close and personal encounter in a visitation dream with some sort of 'angelic' looking spirit (I believe) but that was several years ago and now I think this thing is gone forever. I'm tempted to believe all those so-called spiritual guardians either aren't real, or only temporary at best. But not permanent.

Crystalsun 17-03-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

It is for us who work with our spiritual guidance.

John

What do you mean ?

(My english is a little not-perfect, sometimes i get confused...)

John32241 17-03-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystalsun
What do you mean ?

(My english is a little not-perfect, sometimes i get confused...)

Hello,

For some of us spiritual guidance is an absolute reality. We talk on a regular basis with our guides, follow the guidance, and live a much happier life than those who do not do these things.

John

Crystalsun 17-03-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

For some of us spiritual guidance is an absolute reality. We talk on a regular basis with our guides, follow the guidance, and live a much happier life than those who do not do these things.

John

Understwood. So i will keep trying to contact my guides.I like to think of them like guardians more.
Thanks.

LadyMay 18-03-2019 10:19 AM

No I don't think so. Spirits are more like friends, you have to find and make them first.

NoOne 18-03-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
No I don't think so. Spirits are more like friends, you have to find and make them first.

Yes, I agree with that.

I think it is also somewhat self-centred and unrealistic to assume that all 7,5 billion humans on this planet have a spiritual guardian assigned to them. There are some that can act in that manner, but like you said, you have to find them first and establish a relationship, based on friendship, and that takes time.

That being said, a few people have incarnated on this planet from other places and higher realms, so they might still have higher beings looking out for them because of family ties or friendships they cultivated in their previous existence.
The number of such people is probably quite small, a few thousand perhaps.

Dargor 18-03-2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AraceliCianna

How do you find and befriend that which is invisible :confused:

NoOne 18-03-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
How do you find and befriend that which is invisible :confused:

You could ask blind people about that. You don't have to see someone to be friends with them. Plus, they aren't always invisible, they can appear as light-beings or even manifest a body in some cases.