Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Will third eye open suddenly? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115544)

august2803 30-07-2017 08:04 AM

Will third eye open suddenly?

I thought third eye opening was a process, but some people are talking of that exact time my third eye opened, like it suddenly happens as one exact expreience? I am getting confused of this, i get extrasensory information some times, but it has never been like, BOOM now its opened, what do you think?

Shivani Devi 30-07-2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by august2803
I thought third eye opening was a process, but some people are talking of that exact time my third eye opened, like it suddenly happens as one exact expreience? I am getting confused of this, i get extrasensory information some times, but it has never been like, BOOM now its opened, what do you think?

The transformation which leads to the opening of the Ajna Chakra is a slow one, but the actual opening itself is like opening your physical eyes - it is sudden and instantaneous.

Gem 30-07-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

I think it is common to feel a strange sensation in the area, like swirling, stretching or another weird feeling prior to opening, but should such feeling occur, as with all feelings, it's important to keep a balanced calm equalibrium of mind, lest ego gets attached to it all...

Miss Hepburn 30-07-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Hi august,
Rhetorical question, with respect...where do you think you see your dreams?:hug3:
Your 3rd Eye is open...there is no big mystery.
Now, if you would like to see beautiful and wondrous things...meditate with a sincere and child-like
heart focused there...:thumbsup:...keeping your eyeballs stilled.
It is common that my take on the Third Eye is diff than others.
Life is simple...meditation is simple...the Third Eye is simple...be still and focus there...it is the Mind
that distracts, that's all. :smile:

twinflamemale 31-07-2017 01:13 PM

yeah I agree it is instantaneous. For me I felt it happened when I was meditating laying down once while I was listening to an 'I AM' meditation on YouTube.

I could see colours, auras etc, and after 30 minutes suddenly a white light curtain type of light appeared in my vision from right to left, and I could suddenly see my room again with my eyes closed, everything had a blue hue to it.

From this moment I've had ringing in my left ears, signs, numbers, voices, twin flame experiences, astral projections, intuitions. It's really weird at first but you get used to it.

Lorelyen 01-08-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Life is simple...meditation is simple...the Third Eye is simple...be still and focus there...it is the Mind
that distracts, that's all. :smile:

It's lovely to read comments like that. People write books endlessly about "how to" but....as you say, it's simple. May take practice...but so did walking, back in one's beginning days.

lemex 02-08-2017 04:29 PM

Don't we need to put this into perspective of time. For thousands, if not millions of years, our development has led up to this happening. My understanding is the 3rd eye is associated with manifesting. Right now the brain is non-specific, consciously working at repeating pattern at the subconscious level. There is a bit of physiology to this to. Even what we call thinking is repeating patterns. Isn't it felt more passive then active. That's been my experience of it if I had to put the feeling into words. Try picking up a new task and you see how consciously it's hard and confusing until it is learned. One thinks much slower consciously then subconsciously. But when we direct and focus thoughts in conscious awareness it is specific and consciously we direct or move energy and even nutrients (oxygen) to it. Neural science says the brain, which is we I think, build pathways that are consciousness, physical, and measurable. Here you are thinking building new pathways. The thing is we fall back in repetition, repetition is memory. We fall back into that process. This is how I see it. Think about it, the conscious is subordinate to the subconscious. In spiritual practice one tires to wake up the conscious.

But Jesus himself told us we can move a mountain top if we would not doubt we could, that was very profound. You can't get more metaphysical then that. It is the conscious (or repetition) that may stop us from such things isn't it. Improve the ability to use the conscious through training and practice and it will affect change. Still it is something that must be worked toward through years of practice. Now is it something that can passed along, potential since it is information and knowledge one would gain (transfer) in the subconscious? I feel it isn't something one can do without dedicating oneself to it actively though. Won't it change how and what you do compared to others, such as your friends, and pattern. I know in the past I always preferred doing other things since I saw that boring.

Aquamarine 03-08-2017 02:26 AM

When you're getting esp, if you're seeing it then your third eye is open. I had no idea that my third eye has been open all this time. It took me putting together the different way of "seeing" to finally say "ohhhhh, now I get it." Seriously, I had no clue. If you are seeing out of your third eye things look slightly different and its hard to describe, but its then that you will easily see spirits, holograms...whatever. My first time I remember experiencing it that I was aware of something different was like I looked down a tunnel. That was how I knew what I was looking at was a spirit and not just a shadow because I knew instinctively that by the way I saw it I was seeing into another dimension or something like that.

You may not be aware at all of things looking different - sometimes mine is open and I don't look around enough to see the difference or I'm just not perceiving sensitively enough.

But the third eye has to do with vision so anything that is in that realm that combines vision and clairvoyance will tell you that your third eye is open. Plus, like I said, look for your vision to look different - you'll recognize it.

SpirtualAddict 18-10-2017 12:02 AM

Quote:

mine opened but god opened it i didnt know it was opened until spirits started raping me and talking to me when i was in the spirit world

shivatar 18-10-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

It has that potential however it is conditional. Many people will talk about their experiences, but far fewer will share the difficulty or the pain that surrounds their experiences. Most often it is pain, great pain, that causes us to awaken the third eye immediately.

Near death experiences can also do it, which are often so rapid they don't allow for fear or pain, we just immediately snap into another dimension.

By the way rapid awakening can also be described as a process, by that I mean following a pattern or process. However I would also say that the time may be so short that the steps appear to blend together or happen simultaneously. Speaking from experience I remember what seemed like steps, but also what seemed like the big bang. Everything happened in less than a second, it was only through memory that I was able to see there were steps.