Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritualism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Enmore Spiritualist Church (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23490)

Patangel 09-10-2011 01:57 AM

Enmore Spiritualist Church

Hi people. I would like to tell anyone in Sydney that Enmore Spiritualist Church will be re-opening in the next few months in brand new (old!) premises (smaller but adequate) ( for services in March 2012) just a five minute walk from Erskineville Station.:hug:

We have lots of new plans to move forward and warmly welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about Spiritualism to join us in discussions.

More later...

love: Patangel :angel8:

mac 09-10-2011 08:41 AM

wow!

This is quite a rarity - something posted in the Spiritualism forum that is actually about Spiritualism!

Hope there are forum members in Sydney and district to read this announcement.

Skye 09-10-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac
wow!

This is quite a rarity - something posted in the Spiritualism forum that is actually about Spiritualism!

I second that mac. I was thinking the same the other day when reading through some posts; what has this or that got to do with Spiritualism?

Good luck with your future plans to all those at Enmore Spiritualist Church.

mac 09-10-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
I second that mac. I was thinking the same the other day when reading through some posts; what has this or that got to do with Spiritualism?

Good luck with your future plans to all those at Enmore Spiritualist Church.

Hi, B. I've given up trying to get postings unrelated to Spiritualism moved by forum administrators. Sometimes it works but at others I get no response.

Patangel 06-12-2011 09:59 AM

update

many thanks for the kind replies.:wink:

Just an update as a few people who went to Enmore have confirmed they read this forum :

the former Enmore Spiritualist Church will re-open on the 1st April 2012 in a beautiful small hall about 5 minutes walk from Erskineville Station in the Inner West of Sydney.

We have secured a 5 year lease at a very reasonable rate.

We will be holding services twice a week- Friday and Sunday

Meditation and development classes on Monday with a Healing Night to be announced.
This arrangement may be subject to change but we hope to follow a similar pattern as before the closure of the previous church.

best wishes and more news later.:angel5:

mac 06-12-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patangel
many thanks for the kind replies.:wink:

Just an update as a few people who went to Enmore have confirmed they read this forum :

the former Enmore Spiritualist Church will re-open on the 1st April 2012 in a beautiful small hall about 5 minutes walk from Erskineville Station in the Inner West of Sydney.

We have secured a 5 year lease at a very reasonable rate.

We will be holding services twice a week- Friday and Sunday

Meditation and development classes on Monday with a Healing Night to be announced.
This arrangement may be subject to change but we hope to follow a similar pattern as before the closure of the previous church.

best wishes and more news later.:angel5:

Good stuff you guys!

I do hope that if you don't have a church subscription for 'Two Worlds' and one for the about-to-be-relaunched 'Psychic News' that you'll consider either an online one or the traditional printed publication?

Let us know if you need links.....

mac

glenos 06-12-2011 11:56 AM

Hooray!

The best of luck folks.

Glen.

Jules 06-12-2011 12:54 PM

Can I please remind folks, if you notice someone has posted in the WRONG FORUM, please contact staff directly who will remove it to the correct forum.
Thank you.
Jules
SF Staff

Skye 06-12-2011 02:27 PM

That's excellent news Patangel. It's great to see a variety of classes and services that are on offer. I wish you all the best once again for the future.

Left Behind 11-01-2012 03:31 AM

Sounds like your church is on the right track, Patangel! Best wishes for 2012, and keep us posted. :smile:

Jim