Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   What Do Spirit's Look Like? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142773)

Animal 29-01-2022 04:02 PM

What Do Spirit's Look Like?

I'm curious as to what mediums see when they see a spirit. When you see a spirit does it appear in human or animal form?

bobjob 29-01-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal
I'm curious as to what mediums see when they see a spirit. When you see a spirit does it appear in human or animal form?

Mediums communicate with the spirits of individuals who used to live in this world and have passed over and now live in the next one.

Those who are clairvoyant see their contact in greater or lesser degree but they see a person and not some animal totem. Clairvoyants may also see pets who were associated with the spirits they are in contact with.

As you use the name 'Animal' - and presumably are interested in 'spirit animals' - you might want to check out a different forum.

blessings :hug3:

Native spirit 29-01-2022 09:22 PM

I am a medium when i see spirit it is always in solid form. the same with animals.
I see them as though they are still here.

Namaste

Bambo 29-01-2022 10:40 PM

Wow good for you Native,it must be fun talking with the spirits :smile:

violathesiren 29-01-2022 11:00 PM

I see spirits that look just like regular humans, like sitting at table you can’t tell the difference between them and normal people. Except they’re all wearing the same shirt, or they look from another era. I have seen some standing on a basketball court, that just looked like ghosts like ethereal sort of wispy things.

BigJohn 30-01-2022 05:47 AM

I also see spirits as if they are regular humans. Animal spirits also look like ..... animals.

During a meditation group, I meditate with my eyes open and I get to see spirits coming and going with other people. I know the person's meditation is almost over, if not over, when I see the spirits leaving that person.

Animal 30-01-2022 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am a medium when i see spirit it is always in solid form. the same with animals.
I see them as though they are still here.

Namaste

So you're saying there's no difference between the apprearance of spirits and the living?
So how do you identify which is a spirit and which isn't?

Native spirit 30-01-2022 11:43 AM

I was born seeing spirit, I thought everyone could until they started telling me there was no one there,
they couldn't see them but I was speaking to them.

Namaste

bobjob 30-01-2022 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal
So you're saying there's no difference between the appearance of spirits and the living?

Please remember that spirits are living just as much as we are living.....

The dimensions are different but these are not ghosts or 'the dead'. They are individuals who are very much alive.
Many people confuse ghosts with spirits or think they're the same things.

Miss Hepburn 30-01-2022 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjob
Many people confuse ghosts with spirits or think they're the same things.

I never thought about it...what is the diff?
(I guess we're in the same time zone now!)