Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   if you could go back in time what era would you be most at home with ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45979)

girlsearching 17-01-2013 06:29 PM

if you could go back in time what era would you be most at home with ?

i wish there was a way that time travel was possiable. i just wanted to know what era or decade would you like to live in or maybe in learn form. ? I would love to go back into the 70s and early 80s all they to the 1990s. considering i was born in 1993, i feel connected to those eras for some reason. i honesly love the music back than the nice r&b songs and funck phycadellic. i would also like to witness the black panther movement and revolutionary change during the the early 60s. even though i like do-wop music and i listen to artist like frankie lymon & the teenagers, i would not want to go back in time in the 1950s though.

Mr.Whitmore 19-01-2013 03:04 AM

Before engines...the time of the big sails....big wooden ships. Or the exact opposite....the future. The big cosmic ships.

norseman 19-01-2013 11:46 AM

Early Iron Age ! :D

girlsearching 19-01-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norseman
Early Iron Age ! :D

norseman really that would be interesting to see

girlsearching 19-01-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
Before engines...the time of the big sails....big wooden ships. Or the exact opposite....the future. The big cosmic ships.

mr. whitemore that would be cool i wonder what i a cosmic ship would look like

Lynn 19-01-2013 11:35 PM

Hello

I would go back to the God Spark of the beginning of life as we know it. That point where it all opened wide to explore.

Oh wait I did that in a meditaion and ye know what it all lead me back to well here and now. Where would I truly fit in, not back in time not with all that I be....I would be done in for sure. Right now is where I fit best I feel.

Lynn

Lucid68 19-01-2013 11:35 PM

1960's, awesome music and good times :)

Niebla0007 20-01-2013 01:11 AM

Back in Time

I will go back at time of the Bronze Age,
then, at the time of Cleopatra,
and the time of Queen Elizabeth and John Dee of the 16th century
even if I find some of the food fad then a bit eeky.

psychoslice 20-01-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I would go back to the God Spark of the beginning of life as we know it. That point where it all opened wide to explore.

Oh wait I did that in a meditaion and ye know what it all lead me back to well here and now. Where would I truly fit in, not back in time not with all that I be....I would be done in for sure. Right now is where I fit best I feel.

Lynn

Just what I was going to say, I think I would be burnt at the stake if was back in the old ignorant days lol.:icon_eek:

Niebla0007 20-01-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
Just what I was going to say, I think I would be burnt at the stake if was back in the old ignorant days lol.:icon_eek:

LOL!
I'm afraid I'd have the same fate in that case.