Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Near Death Experiences (NDEs) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   what is the goal of continuous astral projection? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112589)

kishore 12-04-2017 08:33 AM

what is the goal of continuous astral projection?

I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.

MergingWolf 12-04-2017 09:36 PM

there is a lot of knowledge and things to learn out there , people and being to meet, than just going out there feeling floaty and at peace, those feelings wear off quickly after coming back but those other experiences can last a life time and beyond.

right now i'm on a mission: i have something i want to achieve, that may not be achievable in the first place, at least most don't think so cause no one has done it, but its been my mission and goal to try it, but every since i came to the conclusion to try to do it, my projections stopped all together, making me thing maybe i'm onto something that something don't want me achieving.

well let me ease your mind already, i been trying to met my higher self to try to merge with it, so that i can come into my psychic abilities so that i can try and help heal this world and its people and inspire millions of people through psychic means like no other, not in the way of these real and so called fake mediums, but in my own way.

And after that I will continue to project to help people from that standpoint and keep learning new things.

desiredaspiration 19-03-2019 02:46 PM

I can't speak for others, but for myself, my goal with Astral Projecting multiple times is just to return back to that state of mind. It really helps me in clearly unnecessary or negative thoughts away and focusing on that which is important.

I believe everyone has their own personal goals. But you should feel accomplished that you have been able to do it an abundance of times because many are still working to experience it for the first time.

Do not lose hope, your goal will be revealed to you one way or another. Give it time.

inavalan 19-03-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kishore
I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.

Next time while you astral project ask, and expect an answer to pop up in your mind. Ask without any bias, but expecting an answer, usually something short, then when you wake up write it down exactly as it popped up in your mind, no re-wording, no interpretation. Then, from time to time, re-read that raw message, and try to understand it!

Serenity69 12-05-2020 12:57 PM

Like Alice Falling Down The Rabbit Hole

lomax 12-05-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

You know others would kill for that.I see it as the greatest gift.I jealous those who do it consiously.

Dan_SF 15-05-2020 12:31 PM

@Op: Read the book "Far Journeys" from Robert A.Monroe, maybe you get an idea of what to do.

Miss Hepburn 15-05-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan_SF
@Op: Read the book "Far Journeys" from Robert A.Monroe, maybe you get an idea of what to do.

Good idea. :thumbsup:

Just Tim 16-05-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it,

You didn't get it. Not yet. Try again, several times, and write down every experience, every single milisecond. I'm not telling you "you didn't get it like me" though, but you missed something, that's obvious ! But you're not far. :smile:

Be safe "out there" lol

AstralTraveller 14-09-2022 06:27 PM

Quote:

The Goal will be different from person to person, soul to soul. But I see you can "Project" so many times, and from what is occurring, probably your Soul or Guides need to show you something, to help you fulfil a lesson you have in your current life. But just floating around and feeling at peace is not what they want you to be doing. And you will continue to Project till you take the next step to fulfil what your Soul or Guides or whatnot wants you to experience. You are getting there.