Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Electronic Communication (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Caught Demonic voices. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58400)

danny844 26-10-2013 04:15 PM

Caught Demonic voices.

Hello all, I'm new here so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.

I've been hearing knocks and bangs and the odd thing happen to electronics for some time now which I put down to my mam or brother who died not long ago. I saw this Dictaphone app for my Iphone and I thought I would give it a try during the night to see if it picks anything up whilst I sleep, it has an automatic start function so it isn't continuous. I woke up the next morning and I listened back to it thinking there would be nothing on it as it's only an Iphone app and didn't realise anything would be here. When I played it it was quiet and as I got into the clip I said out loud in my sleep "what do you want" then I heard this noise which sounded like a clip when you slow it down and it give that deep voice, to me it sounded Demonic, I don't know if it is. I kept playing through and there is a point where everything is quiet then all of a sudden this noise started as though a portal had opened, it was like a syfy sound, I really can't explain it properly. These noises were going on throughout the clip Demonic noises, I also heard it say something a split second before I said out loud "addy" or "maddy" I have know meaning for this. What I want to know is has anyone experienced this before or may know what it is? I don't know if it's Demonic or not as it has not hurt me, it has not effected my daily life as I know of, it is only when I sleep and record that I find these voices but not with my own ears. Thanks.

Gracey 26-10-2013 04:39 PM

I would not think it was demonic, it could be a range of anything...imprints on the environment, a spirit guide, a ghost etc. Don't get your self fearful of this, that only makes things worse. You could always ask questions on this app and see if there are any responses. You might find more answers that way.

danny844 26-10-2013 04:50 PM

Thanks for your reply.

I will do that, I will ask questions onto it and see if there is any response. It has got to a point where I am fearful and have had trouble sleeping the past 2 nights because now I know something is there so i've only been getting a few hours sleep it may seem stupid to some people but this is not something i've experienced before. As I say it has not hurt me or anything, it is just the knowing of something around.

Gracey 26-10-2013 05:11 PM

I understand that feeling. Once you find more answers, you will not be as fearful. In meantime, look at it as learning something new...

I was a child of eight when someone not able to be seen tapped me on the shoulder. I was terrified and when I told my mom she told me not to fear because it will only make your fear grow. So I listened to her.

comforting 26-10-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny844
Thanks for your reply.

I will do that, I will ask questions onto it and see if there is any response. It has got to a point where I am fearful and have had trouble sleeping the past 2 nights because now I know something is there so i've only been getting a few hours sleep it may seem stupid to some people but this is not something i've experienced before. As I say it has not hurt me or anything, it is just the knowing of something around.

Its not stupid ! its just my opinion but I wouldnt try and communicate or connect with anything spiritual while ur fearful , don't always no what ur attracting and if it is something something negative that ur picking up they can be very hard to get rid of ... take it from some1 who has been there :sad1:

danny844 26-10-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comforting
Its not stupid ! its just my opinion but I wouldnt try and communicate or connect with anything spiritual while ur fearful , don't always no what ur attracting and if it is something something negative that ur picking up they can be very hard to get rid of ... take it from some1 who has been there :sad1:

Thanks for the information, how did you manage to get rid of it? Is there something I can do to stop negative entities and bad spirits? Thanks.

comforting 27-10-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny844
Thanks for the information, how did you manage to get rid of it? Is there something I can do to stop negative entities and bad spirits? Thanks.

It started exactly 2 years ago this October and as yet I still havnt found a way to be rid of them , I have both good and bad and needless to say the bad terrified me , the more u focus on them and show fear the stronger they become so for now at least while u feel fear I wouldn't try and connect with them
Ive realised now they cant physically hurt me (think they would of done by now if they could) but the fear and sleepless nights could easily cause mental health issues if u don't have strong mind x

Spirit Seeker 27-10-2013 12:54 PM

@danny844 - I know its unnerving, but really, don't be afraid. I've been paranormal investigating (ghost hunting) for several years and I have heard more than enough EVPs of dark sounding voices, that while they can sound scary, really are not. I've been cursed at with four letter words from some of these dark sounding voices, but they are not demonic. Frustrated or angry maybe, but not demonic. Demons are rare and when encountered its usually because the people that are affected have been messing with dark arts and doing things they don't understand fully or the location has some dark history to it.

Could be something that followed you home from someplace and trying to get your attention to let you know its there. Just tell it you did not invite them to come stay in your home, you don't give permission for them to stay there and they need to go back where they came from or go cross into the light so they can find the love and comfort they might be looking for. Be firm, but don't say it with anger and don't be afraid either. It's your home, you set the rules.

Keep us posted on what happens.

danny844 28-10-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit Seeker
@danny844 - I know its unnerving, but really, don't be afraid. I've been paranormal investigating (ghost hunting) for several years and I have heard more than enough EVPs of dark sounding voices, that while they can sound scary, really are not. I've been cursed at with four letter words from some of these dark sounding voices, but they are not demonic. Frustrated or angry maybe, but not demonic. Demons are rare and when encountered its usually because the people that are affected have been messing with dark arts and doing things they don't understand fully or the location has some dark history to it.

Could be something that followed you home from someplace and trying to get your attention to let you know its there. Just tell it you did not invite them to come stay in your home, you don't give permission for them to stay there and they need to go back where they came from or go cross into the light so they can find the love and comfort they might be looking for. Be firm, but don't say it with anger and don't be afraid either. It's your home, you set the rules.

Keep us posted on what happens.

Thanks for the information. I don't know if it has followed me or been with me for sometime as I do get depressed and suffer with anxiety to begin with, it maybe this entity that is doing it who knows. I never hear these voices with my own hearing, it is only on the recorder when I play it back and as I am speaking or trying to speak in the recording means I am trying to communicate with it. I was thinking is it picking up on my astral body when I sleep and picking the energies up there because it's only when I'm sleeping it seems that it tries to make noises. If I heard the noises with my own hearing in my room I don't think I would ever get to sleep at all.

Teal 31-10-2013 02:58 PM

I agree with what is said. just start out slow with it. Do more with it as you feel comfortable. I would set the device of choice in another room just to test it out.