Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Never ending dream (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120520)

Lolly 06-02-2018 06:07 PM

Never ending dream

In this dream I was walking down a long, wide corridor with double doors in between the corridor at different intervals. I was dragging a large bag that was full to the top and it was like a cylindrical sack, like a large linen bag. As I walked through some doors I noticed it was very hot and there was a woman in there by a table, I dragged the bag to the end of the corridor and saw a glass peacock lit up on the windowsill, it was really big and was like one of those fibre optic lights but it was made of glass. It had all the colours of the rainbow in but the light wasn’t reaching the ends of the open peacock tail. I know when I saw it I felt like I’d really like one of those. Then I set off back the way I’d come with the bag and as I passed the woman I said ‘its really hot in here isn’t it’ and she laughed and nodded. Then I was in a crowded area.

I pulled the large linen type bag and set in in a corner and placed my handbag on the side. I picked up another large sack type bag and people were crowding round me waiting for me to give them whatever was in the bag. It was full of boxed items and had their names on so I gave them out. There were pieces of folded paper mixed up with everything and I asked ‘what are these?’ Someone said they were P.S. notes and to leave them there so I did. I then looked to make sure my handbag was still there and safe and it was. Then I picked up a huge bunch of keys on a keyring and asked who was in charge of the keys. No one wanted to take them and one woman who was an actual colleague of mine in a job ages ago kept turning away from me and I knew she was meant to be responsible for having the keys with her she just didn’t seem to want to have them.

Then I was in some water and a woman on a floatable navy blue lilo shaped like a small sofa asked if anyone wanted to sit on there with her. She floated on the water on it and I didn’t respond I just swam about in the water. Then I saw dolphins up ahead and started swimming over as fast as I could. There were loads of them and suddenly they surrounded me in a circle. I stretched my arms out to the side of me and one touched my left hand with its nose. I was so happy, then another one came on the other side of me and touched me with its nose then another and another and another, all to the sides and behind me. I felt ones nose at the middle of my back touching me so clearly and I was trying to turn round in the water to touch them. I patted each ones nose with gratitude.

I was then walking to a place where I was going to have an operation. I got to the reception area and realised I was way too early as it was only about 1pm and the operation (I don't know what the operation was for) was meant to be at 2:30pm. I had the large linen bag with me again plus another one. I think I checked in then went through a waiting room past a few people to sit with the bags and wait. I got to a chair but somebody sat on it as I was about to and so rather than argue I just sat on my handbag. Then I was outside and a couple of people came to me and said ‘just smell this and see if you think its heroin, someone just gave it to us and we think it is.’ I’ve never taken drugs so I didn’t have a clue what it smelt like. He held it out on an envelope that had been opened up like a book. Me and this other guy lent in to smell it and there was no smell at first but we didn’t try to smell it for long. Then we both turned away in disgust as the smell of ammonia hit us. It wasn’t quite ammonia but it was so bad.

I’m sorry this is really long and there’s still more. The key things I picked up from the rest of it was that I turned some music down that was too loud and there was a spiders web in the corner on the floor.

H:O:R:A:C:E 06-02-2018 06:48 PM

there's a bunch of stuff going on there, and i don't think that these stories
relate much to one another, apart from the fact of them all being aspects
of your [dreamtime] experiences.
the dolphin scene has me thinking you've displayed an undeniable 'kinship'
with the creatures... it may be that you've had past-life experience as one
of their kind.
the operation doesn't appear to be something you've been in need of, to
correct an illness of some sort, so i figure that it's an "elective" procedure.
it would guess it to involve altering your structure in some way, which may
equate to transforming you into yet another type of creature. you're early
for that operation, so it's just a possibility on the horizon. the bit where
you were asked to sample a drug and determine its nature seems as if a
trick... "here, shoot up and see how it effects you". there could be a play
on words involved: "heroin", rather than "heroine" -- which might be a
way of asking if you'd be amenable to 'portraying' a hero in the next
version of your being [to be experienced after that 'operation'].
i'd immediately conjured the thought of santa claus at your mention of
the sack you dragged along... before you explicitly spoke of handing
out presents. those gifts may be 'learnings' you've acquired while
passing between the specific forms you've held [passing through those
doors]. the double doors feel like 'swinging doors' to me... as if you
might pass back and forth between them if you've got that inclination.
the room with the heat: that has me thinking of the hidden thimble
game, where you're clued into getting closer to the prize by being told
you're getting warmer. the peacock there is what you were drawn to.
the idea of it is to fully embody the light (of god's love), and then
shine it out for all to see. you're near to completing that i figure.
manually dragging those gifts down the hallway seems to be a burden
more than a source of joy for you, so finding a better way is gonna
suit you (you'd taken that sack along with you to the operation scene).
the unclaimed keys may have been a means to unlock passage between
worlds for you... or perhaps they represent some deciphering ability
that's become lost in the past (the old colleague who shirks the chore).
you hold the keys now, so there's no worries on that score.

hmm, i threaded them together better than i anticipated doing.

H:O:R:A:C:E 08-02-2018 12:35 PM

PS: those ps notes are likely the cause of your experiences becoming
burdensome. it was, apparently, your intention to provide gifts
(of enlightenment) to the people you encounter in your travels between
worlds... but it became a means for others to take advantage of you and
they've added 'extras' (which you'd been unaware of).
my sense of things is that you can achieve a "full-flowering" of your
urge to gift give [across dimensions] in this current life, by completing
the process of spreading that rainbow light into your peacock tail.

Lolly 11-02-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
PS: those ps notes are likely the cause of your experiences becoming
burdensome. it was, apparently, your intention to provide gifts
(of enlightenment) to the people you encounter in your travels between
worlds... but it became a means for others to take advantage of you and
they've added 'extras' (which you'd been unaware of).
my sense of things is that you can achieve a "full-flowering" of your
urge to gift give [across dimensions] in this current life, by completing
the process of spreading that rainbow light into your peacock tail.

I thought you threaded it all really well too and thank you for taking the time to do so H:O:R:A:C:E. Something strange.....from being very low in mood (like dark night of the soul) which lasted a good 3 to 4 days and was awful, just awful....I've gone completely the opposite way of wanting to love everything and everybody, what the heck!

I've had this happen before and struggle to understand how I can be so up one day then really down another to be back up again with no obvious pattern.

I've been taken advantage of my whole life. I've recently seen it as being here in this life to be used as a lesson for others to learn by and frequently placing me in unpleasant situations for that lesson to be brought about.

H:O:R:A:C:E 11-02-2018 10:59 PM

i empathize completely.
i have no means to predict when the downer energies might arrive,
but they'll often be accompanied by an 'i told you so' feeling, or
precipitated through misunderstandings or judgmental generalities.
i figure the best thing to do is to 'disengage' from the dramas and
seek solace from within... there's always a beacon of love energy
someplace in the heart, although it may seem hidden.

Lolly 12-02-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i empathize completely.
i have no means to predict when the downer energies might arrive,
but they'll often be accompanied by an 'i told you so' feeling, or
precipitated through misunderstandings or judgmental generalities.
i figure the best thing to do is to 'disengage' from the dramas and
seek solace from within... there's always a beacon of love energy
someplace in the heart, although it may seem hidden.

Misunderstandings.....why am I sat here laughing! It would seem impossible for many misunderstandings to involve me yet they do and I'm left thinking, how did that just happen. I've been described by a friend as a truly unfortunate individual that would have her roaring with laughter at some of the things she's seen me go through. Disengaging is absolutely the way to go H:O:R:A:C:E :biggrin:

Lolly 12-02-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfection
This dream is explaining the medical procedure that puts people into forgetfulness & then puts them into the ocean of God where they are surrounded by loving spiritual beings that hold them safely, & they have a cylinder bag with them that carries all their memories & some spiritual beings. Then they go back to the hospital & have an operation to have the bag removed & all the memories of their lives given to their soul. So it is just explaining your journey from the spiritual realm & back & how it is all a medical procedure.

Interesting Perfection, I read something after I'd had this dream and it reminded me of the cylinder bag which was full to the brim in the dream.