Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Experience With An Angelic being (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129961)

lomax 16-06-2019 10:17 AM

Experience With An Angelic being

I'll be short on this one.

I tried to invoke a high ranked angelic being,and i think something else came through.I'm not sure if it was the original being,a subordinate,or a guide from my team,but here's what's happened:

After the invocation,i felt overshadowed.I could feel my self moving to the background,and something else,taking it's place.
I didn't liked it,so i went outside for a walk,to calm my self.
Soon i started to feel that someone was messing around with my brain,doing adjustments.
I managed to stay cool for some minutes,but then i freaked out and i used a cleansing mantra in order to make it stop.

Fortunaly my will had overcome the being,and i ended up the process successfully.

Not a pleasant experience i could say.

After the session,number patterns apeared again,and i received a small gift for me on the ground.

John32241 16-06-2019 01:06 PM

Hello,

For most of us our intellect likes to be in control. When we seek assistance and advice/insights from a more evolved being the ego can feel deminished.

if you can understand the energetic dynamics of your inner world, nothing you experiences should surprise you. Whan authentic humility is necessary in a given instance then allow your self to be that way.

We are all deeply loved by the divine and those who are allowed to interact with us when we seek greater wisdom. This belief about love is at the core of everything. Without it you can not trust in any divine guidance you receive.

John

lomax 16-06-2019 01:24 PM

Hi john.

I wasn't expecting a brain surgery,so i think it was normal to freak out.
Also i didn't used filters to slow down the power,so whatever came,it was ''raw''.

John32241 16-06-2019 02:10 PM

Hello,

Yes to freak out was very understansable. You described your energetic experience quite nicely.

lomax 16-06-2019 02:34 PM

I was told that it's not good to experiment with the angelics outside of their system.

The problem is that i don't like to go ''magical'' and use all these patterns,but from what i hear from others,a system is necessary in order to ensure the right contact,otherwise you have good chances to meet with parasites and other unhealthy stuff.

John32241 16-06-2019 05:19 PM

Hi,

Yes I have heard similar things.

Unless you see yourself as empowered, your intellect will worry about such things. Dealing with spirits is no different than dealing with other people in physical reality. Listen to good advice. Ignore bad advice. Be kind to everyone.

John

Chrysalis 16-06-2019 06:29 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience though I do have some concerns.

Invocations are a part of magic and there are different kinds, or types, of magic. You began the magic with an invocation. Magic can be simple or as complex as you want it to be. Simply put, invocations are a magical invitation to a spirit.

If you're going to continue invoking spirits, etc then you do need to learn, if you haven't already, how to protect yourself, cleanse your energy, ground your energy and banish unwanted entities. Those are the basics one must learn who's on such a path. There are different methods and you can also create your own method. You do need to set boundaries with spirits just as much as you set boundaries for people. Without all of those in place, you can end up in a lot of trouble.

You also need to be able to identify who, or what, came through on an invocation/summoning. If the wrong entity responds, you have to be able to banish it. This is a path, or journey, all by itself but can be incorporated into other practices if you so choose but keep in mind that invoking spirits does involve magic as far as I understand.

Rah nam 16-06-2019 11:16 PM

I tried to figure out what you were connecting to, but those around me just said, it was part of a learning experience.
Know that you are protected, and relax.

Dargor 16-06-2019 11:57 PM

Oh boy, you've really done it. Seems to me like you managed to p#ss off a high ranked angel simply for invoking him without need. His reaction must've been something like ''what does this baka human-kun need me for''.
But nonetheless, good job! I don't think I'll ever be capable of pulling such a stunt, let alone draw the attention from higher realms. So if it's any consolation, at least they acknowledge your existence.

lomax 17-06-2019 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thank you for sharing your experience though I do have some concerns.

Invocations are a part of magic and there are different kinds, or types, of magic. You began the magic with an invocation. Magic can be simple or as complex as you want it to be. Simply put, invocations are a magical invitation to a spirit.

If you're going to continue invoking spirits, etc then you do need to learn, if you haven't already, how to protect yourself, cleanse your energy, ground your energy and banish unwanted entities. Those are the basics one must learn who's on such a path. There are different methods and you can also create your own method. You do need to set boundaries with spirits just as much as you set boundaries for people. Without all of those in place, you can end up in a lot of trouble.

You also need to be able to identify who, or what, came through on an invocation/summoning. If the wrong entity responds, you have to be able to banish it. This is a path, or journey, all by itself but can be incorporated into other practices if you so choose but keep in mind that invoking spirits does involve magic as far as I understand.

I agree with everything you wrote.The problem with me is that the only way to learn is through trial and error,so i do a lot of mistakes.